How many of you have taken the ultimate redpill and embraced vegetarianism or veganism?

How many of you have taken the ultimate redpill and embraced vegetarianism or veganism?

You know that eating meat is not sustainable and that one day meat eating will have to be made illegal, so enjoy your dead cow, pig, chicken, fish flesh while you can carnies, because sometime soon, you'll be locked up if you eat an animal.

A side note for those of you who are clean and embrace not having their bodies be grave yards, is their any interest in creating a /PETA/ or a /VEGA/N on Sup Forums to discuss vegetarianism, how to get people to convert, as well as trying to get legislation passed bit by bit banning the eating of certain things like foie gras. If we illegalize meat eating and flesh wearing, "leather", one animal at a time we can eventually make it manditory for everyone to go vegan or go to jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1691485/
oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
jcr-admin.org/files/pressreleases/051512225221_Rozinrelease.pdf
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/
reefresilience.org/pdf/Reefs_at_Risk_Revisited.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqvx8yeMM3E
ted.com/talks/allan_savory_how_to_green_the_world_s_deserts_and_reverse_climate_change
scientificamerican.com/article/can-livestock-grazing-stop-desertification/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You know that eating meat is not sustainable and that one day meat eating will have to be made illegal,

well in that case I better increase my meat intake to prepare for that dark day. Thanks for the warning

>unsustainable
it worked for over a billion years. I think the problem is you.

Oh and also make sure to adopt a cat or a dog from a shelter and save a life, don't buy from puppy mills or pure breeds. Pure breeding is animal abuse.

>t. soyboy cuck
legitimately consider suicide

fuck off soyboi

I'd like to make the jump to vegetarianism. I've given up meat every other day now, feel great. Dont eat candy or desserts, no soda, no fast food. I feel so much better than I did a year ago.

It says to kill animals for meat and clothes in the bible how can it be bad you moron.

>adopting a mixed nigger dog

Fuck off God put beasts on the earth for us to farm and consume.
Shove your hippy crap up your arse

SOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y

Humans are omnivores, vegans are stupid.

Enjoy your chocolate river shill

I go to third world countries and practice legit cannibalise with all the money I made from bitcoin

Does this upset you you softcock turbowussy?

>comes to place where most of human population doesnt considered to be properly human
>preaches rights of animals
Sure thing soyboy.

>You know that eating meat is not sustainable and that one day meat eating will have to be made illegal, so enjoy your dead cow, pig, chicken, fish flesh while you can carnies, because sometime soon, you'll be locked up if you eat an animal
Not in the next 50 years. So who cares? The faggots who inherit this dying planet can become soyboys then.

>You know that eating meat is not sustainable
Meat having a high carbon footprint is a symptom of the problem, not the cause.
The major cause is human overpopulation.
Proposal: we should begin eating vegan/organic/gluten-free humans in order to reduce overpopulation.

>he doesn't let his cat outside to kill all the biodiversity and trigger /an/

> how many of you have seen the food chain and tought: I should go and stand all the way in the back
I'm not a faggot.

>his/her
>not 'their'
>assuming diet is gender-binary

Fuck off to reddit faggot! This is Sup Forums you beta shill, anyway got some bacon in the pan, I'm starving.

Yeah, because we need 10 billion goddamn niggers on this planet, right?

veganism is a bluepill, what are you even talking about

All the vegans I know have a sickly, pale, gray skin colour. They are also weak as fuck and get sick all the time. They literally look like they have aids and are going to die if you sneeze on them. Don’t you fucking bullshit me about veganism being healthier than eating meat. People have been eating meat for centuries and have been doing great. Also meat is fucking delicious.

By the logic of OP's pic vegans do use their bodies as bogs for decaying plants.

veganism is a jewish trick. you will have nutritional deficiencies leading to retardation in your offspring.

I've been vegan a little over a year now and honestly I've never felt better. My skin has improved, acne gone, i've lost weight and gained muscle and have way more energy throughout the day. How much of this is due to being vegan or just being more concious of what I eat I can't say.
I'm not the most masculine guy by any measure but I find it funny that soyboy is used as an insult while consuming an animal product meant for their young which is unhealthy and laced with hormones somehow makes you a manly man.

This is your average vegan male.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT VEGANS GO BLEED YOURSELVES SLOWLY

Tried it once because stupid hippy lezzo housemate, I lasted a month before I nearly passed out getting dizzy and having no energy, fixed that with a big serving of nice fatty bbq pork ribs and never looked back.

Vegetarians are literally experience self induced retardation due to creatine deficiency from lack of meat.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1691485/

I can see why (((they))) are pushing this (((healthy))) agenda.

Fuck off kike.

Shut the fuck up, you racist bigot!

Go eat leaves. In the time of war and hunger you will be a perfect pray to hunt down and eat.
Daily reminder not to eat brains and boil meat well because of Kuru.

And it also has scripture that supports cannibalism.
I was A veg for 4 years.Now I eat meat (poultry & seafood mainly) atlest at 1 meal A day & the rest I eat healthier choices.
healthier choices & red meats I eat no more 3 times A week
in spread out days & no soy.
Also why do people here think vegans eat soy at every meal
you can be vegan & not eat soy if your not A dumbass.

reminder that eating meat is degeneracy

veganism is moral purity

discord
.gg/tYEDN4

I honestly think Vegans, and the left in general, would have far more converts if they did not insist on being absolute cunts at every opportunity.

look at this here soyboy

We are a carnivorous species that will eat whatever for energy, we were nomads, fruits grow for 1/3 of the year, grain did not exist and most plants were inedible nay ARE inedible arguing that we should be eating/drinking anything other than fresh organ meat/blood is retarded, congratulations OP

Why is this an automated reply or following an obvious template?
absolutely spooky.

>discordfags
Poor vegans, even them have been defiled by this vile thing.

Sup Forums is:
>Anti-globalization
>Anti-degeneracy
>Vegetarian

vegetables have been selectively bred into existence, while palatable they do not come close to providing our nutritional requirements

kek you said nigger

You cant be redpilled and non vegan

meatcucks are the biggest cucks there is

>foie gras
What is that? Is it some type of baby animal?

>there are people who actually believe this
>not knowing God gave us all vegetables and fruits less than 6000 years ago
Wew

that is disgusting what are you a soyboi? need a kiss on your boipucci huh soyboi? get stuffed

Veganism is a mental illness with no legitimate justification, not even ethical.

Fuck off retarded faggot.

god is burning pile of muslims

why are meatcucks so triggered by altruism?

sheep are literally so bored by the time you slit their throats they don't even care, the hunt breeds excellence in body and mind

You and all those like you, are why we can't have nice things. You are so damned concerned with the animals well being, but if everything went back to the Natural world state, those animals would not give a fuck about you other than the prospects of turning you into a turd so they can stay alive. You ever see a pack of wolves kill and eat something? Fucking caribou has it's intestines ripped out and it's trying to run away from the pack as they close in, gnawing on the caribou's guts hanging out as they do so. Sound like a pleasant death? Well, that's what the fuck they would do to you, Mr. Vegan, if you went out in to their area without a proper firearm, you stupid solipsistic jackass.

holy shit
real talk
i might actually try veganism
this faggot in the other thread is posting a lot of links that say being vegan is high test
milk causes cancer and low t
dioxins
etc
>testosterone
oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
jcr-admin.org/files/pressreleases/051512225221_Rozinrelease.pdf
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/
i think i'm gonna go vegan for a few weeks
give it a shot
what's the worse that can happen?

it's the "ism" part, does ickle soyboi need anuthur lick of his boipucci?

>when your eating habits lead to overfishing, wich leads to destruction of coral reves and other special things on earth, but its ok because niggers deserve to eat fish
reefresilience.org/pdf/Reefs_at_Risk_Revisited.pdf

you'll start craving cum

lel

meatcucks are estrogenic faggots

0/10 bantz
Real talk faggot. I truly think veganism doesn't have an argument against it.
I'll try anything for more test desu.

I mean that's not good or bad just you will

>moral purity
That’s why everyone hates you dumb fucking faggots. There is literally nothing immoral about killing and eating an animal, and there never has been. You have no argument but constantly act holier-than-thou.

lol ok sorry, if you want a real diet look into grass fed organ meat, as fresh as you can get it it

you sound triggered bro

oh and raw, uncooked, still warm, mix blood and milk, wash it down, there's a jello inside of the bones containing stem cells too

then dont bitch about animal gore nigger

Do you see anyone bitching about it?

Why did god give me inscisors? Soy boy, also monkeys eat other monkeys.

>implying I care about other men

go kissykissy more boipucci vegcuck

I am. You’re dumb, subhuman trash and it bothers me that you don’t know it.

>Proposal: we should begin eating vegan/organic/gluten-free humans in order to reduce overpopulation.
if you have kids
B12 deficiency impacts your blood cells and nerves, as well as your overall energy. good luck getting laid as a low-energy beta eating a salad on a date

>vegan
>red pill
Pick one you stupid fucking kike

herbivorous monkeys have incisors

try again

>he doesn't know that 99/100 vegans aren't B12 deficient as it's a common problem- since literally 40 years ago

>(((altruism)))

The real redpill is to produce as much as possible yourself and buy the rest locally. Yes that also includes meat, but not in the quanteties we have now. The norm should be eating it about two times the week.
More importantly is the already mentioned local factor that strengthen communities, leesens any pollution due to shorter ways, advocatas several virtues like farsight and patience to even children involved in food production, gives a closer bond to the natural world, is healthier because noone is dumping twenty other additives in your food to change flavor (which is now better anyway because you actually get it fresh) and it even is cheaper for everyone but big businesses.

Not producing stuff yourself, whatever it is, is the true irresponsibility.

your hair might fall off
good luck getting women as beta cuck soiboi that also has thinning hair

because you are lot t

this is the correct answer

But it is.
Scotland has been cattle farming in a sustainable way for CENTURIES. The vast majority of Scotland is wild, uncultivated land that is unsuited for crops. Climate, soil quality, inclination and accessibility mean that the vast majority of our unused land cannot be used for crops. Crops are far more profitable than cattle if you have arable land available, so farmers aren't rearing cattle out of cruelty or a comparative profit motive.

Since we can't grow crops on this land, we have to utilise it to feed ourselves in some other way. We can't grow crops, but grass and wildflowers and heathers and mosses grow in abundance. We can rear cattle from this grass, and eat the cattle in turn. The cattle live free range, without the use of hormones to inflate their growth, and are killed quickly and painlessly (deaths of prey animals in nature are rarely quick or painless).

The same is true of the savannah in Africa and the steppes of Central Asia. The land in these places is simply unsuited for growing crops, but excellent for pastoral rearing of cattle which can be milked and slaughtered for sustenance.

Kindly fuck off with your death cult and lies.

The

Not to worry, vegans have that covered already

literally the opposite is true

ty
i am lot t

we are talking about meat soiboi pucciboi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12

Been on a vegan diet for over a year now.

>Eating meat is not sustainable
We've been doing it for a long time, yes it is.

>Sometime soon, you'll be locked up if you eat an animal.
Animal farming is a staple in the economy.

>Is their any interest in creating a /PETA/
No, Peta are fucking gay.

Veganism is not for everyone, the only other vegan I know is pale as fuck and looks like she's going to faint. Her diet is virtually only fries and toast. If you actually know how to fucking cook and basics of nutrition, a vegan diet is a better way to live. Just avoid soya and shitty processed "vegan alternatives" to meat like the plague.

>The B12 in animal products comes from the soil the animals ate

Literally 5 seconds of research disprove this bullshit.

>Ruminants, such as cows and sheep, absorb B12 produced by bacteria in their guts.

meat it's what we eat :)

Why are vegans such self righist bleeding heart dickbags.
I can see A vegan activist getting in the way of A dangerous animal like A Bear,Big cat or what ever that attack people from getting
kill then get attacked killed & eaten by that animal that would be
ironic.

Something I failed to mention in last threat... Veganism is literally bad for the environment. Grass land needs cattle to pee and poop and trample it for it to be healthy otherwise it will turn to desert. Vegans literally are causing desertification...

>And it also has scripture that supports cannibalism.
No it doesnt

total pseudoscience

Meat unsustainable... maybe. But you and your offspring, if you are not sterile yet, will not make it till then.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sqvx8yeMM3E

Allen Savory is no pseudoscientist. But if you rather believe a faggot like Mic the Vegan that's up to you. If you get deconstructed in your own fucking Youtube comments then you made something wrong.

successful reversal of desertification by grazing is pseudoscience?
ted.com/talks/allan_savory_how_to_green_the_world_s_deserts_and_reverse_climate_change
scientificamerican.com/article/can-livestock-grazing-stop-desertification/

Soyboy fagg.

>The roastie I hope to stick my dick in converted me to her religion.
>Sup Forums please validate my retarded lifestyle choices.
Have a steak and a walk. You'll find a better woman someday.
One who won't railroad you into a cult.

i just recently stopped eating meat, struggle at first with blood sugar levels but it evens out after time, i feel great, if you're obese i would recommend trying this!.. also don't eat soy it's shit, oats protein is much better

>grasing cows are an agrument to keep billions of animals locked in facotry farms

wow nice strawman. where did I defend factory farms you intellectually dishonest turk?

Cows graze, they don't do well if they don't graze. Pigs stay in those big barns, because the pigs are happier in the big barns... Same thing with chickens. These are all things you would know if you were not basically ignorant about where your food comes from...