Danganronpa 2.5 Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=sFhHlws4QGI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YnwkE4trA48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>komaeda protag
FUCK YES

Are we going to see Mukuro fall in love with Makoto? God, I hope so.

Neeaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt
Hope boy fills us with Hope

>2.5
It's not over yet?

C O N F I R M E D B O Y S
O
N
F
I
R
M
E
D

B
O
Y
S

I thought Kodaka retconned snake man

It looks like it's just an OVA that'll be bundled with the PS4 re-re-release

It comes with the limited edition of V3.

>2.5
It's probably going to be a part of the Neo World Program

Hope so, thought they retconned it in DR3 when Mukuro called him a loser to Junko.

Holy shit

Did everyone get shipped to the Extraverse

That was a fansub translation error

Pretty sure this is a simulation, that final shot is mighty suspicious.

angery Mukuro!

>retconned
IF is not canon Mukuro faggot

Komaeda doesn't have friends, they say

>IF is not canon Mukuro faggot
The events during IF are not canon, but that doesn't mean everything BEFORE meaning before the first game isn't.

Don't be a dumb Sup Forumsermin.

>everything before
She didn't save him in Zero out of love either

Yes it is, but if it's from Komaeda's memories it means he existed for real

He still smiled at her during their school life, obviously what I'm referring to.

Huh and?
I think he simply didn't fit in the Despair side, he didn't retcon him

inb4 Mukuro's actually stocking Ryoko and Matsuda

Been a while since I read Zero but wasn't he or rather they supposed to be part of the student council?

the first brother was in the killing game the others weren't

>sonia giving souda attention
So if it happens inside Nagito's head does that mean he's a shipperfag?

Nagito just loves hope so thats why everyone is hopeful/happy so yes he might be a shipper fag

That's the idea. It's his fever dream after he died in the NWP.

Anime onlys when Ryoko comes on the screen in the ova Who's dis ? lmao Nico B's reaction is going to be funny as fuck

>e-celebs

I'm waiting for the unknown ones reactions too user

I just thought that the brother that died was standing guard outside the building or something and they killed him because he tried to stop them.

maybe I don't I haven't read it in a bit

Theres a Chance we can actually see Ryoko do the analyst eyes in the ova YAY

>Q。When receiving presents, what gift would you love to get?”

>"I’m not really that into Christmas, but I wouldn’t turn down something like cake… I mean—it’s okay, it’s not like I really care, alright!?"
>"Back when I was boxing, I had to keep my weight down so I wasn’t able to eat what I wanted, but now that I don’t do it anymore, I can’t help wanting to eat something sweet when I see it, that’s all! …Don’t go telling Munakata or Yukizome about this. If they found out, they’d buy me a bunch."

It seems like Komaeda himself starts to notice/feels unsatisfied with what's going on around him.

Apparently at the end he says "if I could…I’d eradicate all talent”

her doing this C-cute .....

Is this skirt being held upright with hope?

Juzo a qt

It's a simulation, not everything has to be realistic I guess

Maybe Nagito went through Akane's FTEs and feels bad about sexualizing her too now.

Hajimeme is probably the titular World Destroyer here, maybe acting as a final boss-type figure for Nagito to overcome in this simulation or something.

Monaca and the kids are there because they're from his memory, right?

We need the ones of these related to the less gay characters translated. I want to know what Kirigiri wants for her birthday, dammit.

>Ryoko
MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Say what you will about DR3 but at least its art style sucked less.

MATSUDA YAS QUEEN

I hope he snaps out of his delusion pretty quickly

DIAMONDS

It would make more sense for her to be looking at Ryoko. She does like Makoto but Ryoko/Junko just happens to be more important to her (even in IF, from beginning to end)

he won't

>Ryoko
it's time

Komaeda's delusions? Oh how wonderful.

While waiting for his next fail and humiliation, I'll bully Saionji as usual. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

oh I agree but the shipperfags will rage. There already raging that Kyoko hasn't been seen in ova promotion yet

lookin' good

I didn't even notice that Kyoko hasn't been seen yet
That is kinda weird actually since she's one of the series icons

>my wife Chisa actually gets speaking lines

SHE'S BACK BOYS.

I'm thinking they might show her with Yui and thats why there keeping her away from the promotion

Now we gotta get Chisa and Ryoko in the same frame

I really hope Ryoko has speaking lines

Why? It's not like you can cross dimensions to give her a present.
The Q&A was only about class 74th anyway.

it really shoulda been the despair twins having a Q&A as their birthday is Christmas so it would have fit too

>The Q&A was only about class 74th anyway.
Where's the Chisa one then?

She was also effectively entirely absent in the Despair arc, despite the fact that she was investigating the weird shit at HPA and would've been quite pertinent.

Holy Shit.

Mikoto isn't only manly but also is tall?!?

Is that how Hajimeme sees him?

Hello Sup Forums I missed you!

I see he still is despair infected uh.

I missed you too, friend.

I missed Munakata posting.

That one isn't fully translated yet but it's about how she wants to buy the three of them matching accessories, kinda like friendship bracelets or something
This is making me sad, Chisa and Juzo deserved better

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

>That one isn't fully translated yet but it's about how she wants to buy the three of them matching accessories, kinda like friendship bracelets or something

CHISA IS CUTE. CUTE. Why did she have to die first bros?

Dropped.
Isn't everyone sick of this underagebait meme character already?

We get to see Chiaki die again... nice.

She was Cute. Cause Kodaka is a hack

>chiaki isn't even in the trailer at all
Wew

>both main girls absent from the trailers
They're just going to get in the way of fujoshit stuff I guess

>had an interesting plot development of her being a secret Ultimate Despair agent
>said plot development is immediately disregarded as she's brainwashed again to kill herself
>unlikely we'll get any of her Despair activities, nor will she get a cameo in KK unlike Juzo and Munakata

I HATE IT, WHY DID SHE GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK?

What is happening here?

Luck

Komaeda is a man great taste

well Kyoko could show up with Yui and Chiaki is probably sleeping

>Ryoko & Matsuda appear

Dropped.

Because Kodaka didn't know what too do with her.

Jess stop

>Matsuda wasn't involved in the Kamukura Project at all
So much fucking wasted potential for fun shit on every level in favor of wanking over visual cliffhanger tricks, that's what DR3 is

Why would Yui be in Komaeda's memory?

Kodaka a shit for wasting Chisa like that. Though I have hope some of the extended footage shows us Chisa doing despair shit.

theres been hints that nagito will appear in DRK this could be fan service to that

Yeah I hope so

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO
>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Made niggers drop faster than the Detroit Police Department
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by Hope's Peak
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the Future Foundation
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shit of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Candyslut's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truly is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

>mfw we get a 5 minute montage of Chisa killing those kids

(I can't believe I am posting this image again)

But in DR0 he had no idea what the fuck the Kamukura project was

What are you talking about? If anything it's more waifuwars stuff than fujoshit, with Sayaka being all over Naegi and Mukuro watching them from a distance.
Also Komaeda's face falling directly on Mikan's pussy

mikan's rotten pussy is bad luck

GUYS
GUYS
IT'S THE PIKACHU GIRL
SHE IS THERE

Mikanfriends report in!

It's been a while, but I hope all of you will be here for our angel

"Yukizome sensei theres too many monokumas, what are we going to do ?"

*pulls out Munakata's sword*

youtu.be/YnwkE4trA48

That's not remotely