>selflessness

scenes like:
youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs
>3:20

/ourtrilogy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3I8I_i8Syw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great series. Shame Amazon's making a pozzed reboot.

We will never see something like this again.

You might be shilling unintentionally by trying to make a white adventurer/heroic movie look like a white militaristic/nationalist movie.

Don't be a faggot and read the goddamn books. They are so much fucking better and more detailed. Then after you finish each book watch the movie right after it's lots of fun.

The series isn't cast yet but honestly it would be fucking absurd if they just blacked out the entire series. Obviously it will be racially diverse but the contrast would be too obvious compared to the OT. It will probably be formulaic with some but not too many non-whites as it will be one of the most heavily scrutinized productions to date

true that wasn't my intention; the film is for all man not just whites.

>no blacks
Did you not see the orcs?

yeah I will, I've only read the Hobbit and I enjoyed it. I'll pick it up from my library tomorrow

A SWORD DAY

A RED DAY

ERE THE SUN RISES

Yep a shill. I never even mentioned non-whites. Just the nature of this white movie.

what the fuck is a shill you inbred faggot? because I like the movies im a shill? chop your fucking balls off

Its you first trying to turn it into an overly conservative movie and then when I bring back on track you try to use the direction of my force and turn it into an overly liberal movie with a verbal judo move.

There was at least one black guy in Minas Tirith if I remember right.

It's incredible, and I'm really worried about the the new series. If I see a single black, I'll be boycotting. They simply don't exist in that universe. Plus, no Peter Jackson...

You have to be either mentally retarded are just plain delusional to think that they won't add niggers and every other race in the new series because of "muh diversity". You already know it's going to happen

I don't know if Denethor after the pyre counts.

I cant wait for feminist Aragorn.

You have to be mentally retard to see that I already pointed out that it's likely.

there may not be any blacks but it doesnt mean the movie is only for whites you fucking retard; because im not some filthy racist faggot im a fucking liberal you stupid fuck

Holy shit you're paranoid af. Get checked for schizo.

Gandalf the Black

took me 2 seconds to look up
in the lore they're called haradrims

lol fucking omar as frodo

fuck forgot pic

it's not likely, it's going to happen 100%

>DEATH

tfw you hear them scream for their own deaths, just for the smallest chance to save their people.

Your second answer literally has nothing to do with what I was saying. Just a pure manipulation attempt.

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=K3I8I_i8Syw

god the music is fucking amazing

they will put mullatos for sure

but IDC wont give them my money

It was one of the greatest gives ever given to the Anglo. A mythos presenting who we needed to be, who we were and who we could become. God bless Tolkien.

Yeah that too, but there was one black guy in Gondorian armor, you have to look closely to see him because of the helmet.
I dont remember if it was in Minas Tirith or under the Black Gate tho.

Isn't the movie/series that (((they))) are making based off the silmarillion? In the lore, thre are, theoretically both chinks and niggers

It did feature Amerimutts though

>they will cast all orcs with black people
>all dwarves will be jews
>humans will be white
>hobbits will be mexican
>elves will be asian
would you watch it?

you have delusions. you must derive your sense of importance by making up enemies on a dumb website thinking that if they are there then you spending all your time here is somehow productive or worthwhile because it's the only thing you live for and if that was taken away you would fucking hemingway

just a background character, dunno if that counts

Cant wait for black hobbits and black elfs.

Gotta compete with Netflix's Witcher series, which will also get the blacked treatment I'm sure.

you should read for whom the bell tolls

you missed the point of hobbits, didn't you?

lol heres another good one

I'm going just by physical appearance

We wuz elves n shiet

You're not even looking at post IDs because you're so schizo lmao get help faggot

>Dat plot armour
Why can't the bad guys finish what they're doing before checking whatever new threat approaches?

so the elves will be played by finns

TV show looks promising
>Morgan Freeman as Gandalf

I can't wait

nooooooooo

I can bet you 40k€ that I have in the bank that there will be a nigger

why do americans love bbc so much?

>elves are now drunk and depressed

O KURWA!!!

yes I said that

Alot of its just down to a fuck up in casting, or due to being polite, or he may have been a crew member that they allowed to do some background extra work for fun.

The guy was a background character, they need the numbers so one groid out hundreds, or thousands of people may not be that noticeable.

Also, the haradrim that people go on about were southern European looking people with more tanned skin.

There is not a single mention if niggers or paki looking people in any of his his books.

8 years of being told that Obama is god

wasn't that the idea?
elves are finns,
orks are mongoloids/russians,
uruk-hai are turks,
sand people are sand people?

Dwarves were created in the spirit of Tolkien's view of the jew. (fact)

J.R.R. Tolkien was redpilled af. Definitely /ourauthor/

Gondorians were supposed to be southern europeans/byzantines. Hell iirc Aragorn's crown is meant to look almost Egyptian. Haradrim and Easterlings are described as "swarthy". So they probably had a spectrum of coloring.

The dude in question could reasonably be from Harondor, a north Haradian province owned by Gondor.

No sorry, they don't have cockroaches in middle-earth

>childish gamgino

The nazgul need to be in kkk hoods

Get tha fuck outta here

T-thats not real

>make a white adventurer/heroic m
>I never even mentioned non-whites
You obviously did mention non-whites by omission. The absence of the opposite does not remove the implication of it.

>gandalf
kek

They put a mask on the black dude, absolutely based

Legitimately had a new private in my company tell me the Lord of the Rings movies were trash.

I smoked him for the entirety of Fellowship of the Ring while explaining the importance of brotherhood in the infantry to him.

i don't know how anyone could say that the movies are trash, you can say you don't like them which I would never understand but to say they are trash is objectively false

He couldn't come up with a real reason they were trash when I asked him to explain why he thought they were bad, he just kept saying they were trash. That was mostly the reason I smoked him.

Had he given me a reasonable excuse as to why he thought it was garbage I probably would have let him off the hook. He said the 1982 The Thing was trash too, and Full Metal Jacket. Kids these days just don't appreciate good movies.

I know this is fake because this series will have a $1 billion budget. Even Jews don't fuck around when it comes to that much money.

REEEEEEE!

The orcs have been white in every production since the three movies.

>(((Balim Goldmountain)))
Every fucking time.

Honestly I can't wait. It'll be hilarious to see LOTR neckbeards all flustered over 'historical" accuracy.

>not knowing LOTR is real history
Go away kid, you can't call yourself 'redpilled' if you do not know this.

you're no better than those feminists that marched around with "without hermione, harry would have died in book 1" banners

The Haradrim were Arabs dipshit

It's fake, Ukrainbro