What does Sup Forums think of ayy lmao?

What does Sup Forums think of ayy lmao?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbL1ZoAQgUU
youtube.com/watch?v=BYY3aqkfY_I
dailyaccord.com/interstellar-object-has-been-confirmed-to-be-from-another-solar-system/
duckduckgo.com/?q=adromeda nazi ship&atb=v77-4&iax=images&ia=images&iai=http://www.hidden-truth.org/images/pics_article/2014/489x376-AE-AndromedaVril.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ask /cbts/ im sure they believe in them

Bruce Springsteen will never play on it

they destroyed our galactic empire and thrown us all back to the primitive ages... I remember my ancestors were from Pluto

yes
look at where it left the solar system. it looks like a probe doing a flyby of earth

youtube.com/watch?v=fbL1ZoAQgUU

watch this video for a 3d view of the orbit

Interstellar Object Has Been Confirmed To Be From Another Solar System

dailyaccord.com/interstellar-object-has-been-confirmed-to-be-from-another-solar-system/

I interest in it's shape
look like it's not happen from nature's cause

>Object entered the solar system, did a gravity assist around the sun to put it on an intercept trajectory with Earth, and then did another gravity assist around Earth to exit the solar system
>Object is at least 10 times longer than it is wide
>This is a more extreme ratio than any asteroid observed in our solar system
>Objects rotates on it's axis every 8 hours (artificial gravity?)

What the fuck is going on

This was yesterday's slide, today's is Net Neutrality spam
Your pay is going to have to be docked.

Galactic Federation Hype.

not to mention the whole cigar shaped ufo phenomenon that's been going on since ufo's have been around

Fucking protoss carrier man... I'd recognize that shit anywhere. Unfortunately I'm a zerg guy.

they are coming back for us

Don't forget its trajectory has it coming from interstellar space (possibly another star system) rather than the outer belt. And it's going obscenely fast for an asteroid, hence why it wasn't even noticed until already on its way back out of the solar system.

hope it crashes into the earth like an arrow and rips it in half or something

wanted to post this too

how can white bois even compete?

From the thumbnail I thought it was going to be a black penis. Unfortunately, it's not.

It's just a rock.
Right, guys?

Yes. A rock that travels 3x the speed of all the other rocks before it

It's just a Space Cthulhu turd. Pretty obvious desu

If it entered the solar system it would have been hyperbolic, so would naturally exit without assist anyhow.

Pos space rock.
Why would aliens be flying round on a rock.

I'm too tired to tell the whole story, but basically members of my family witnessed a UFO up closed. It was big, silent, and covered in lights.

get out satan
shit
what do you think user?

The will of Satan is clearly in favor of massive black penises. What should we all do with this information?

Blackpill time
>There is no inteligent life anywhere close to us.
>The lifespan of most civilizations is about 10k-20k years, after that they die off due to nuclear war/catastropic cosmic event/AI going rogue/overpopulation and ran out of resources.
>Travelling to another comfortable planets will take decades if not centuries.
>Terraforming Mars would require about 15 thousand years to complete.
>Whites will die off due to race mixing, technology will stagger after the mulato race takes over resulting in humanity being stuck on Earth and slowly dying off due to overpopulation and lack of resources.

its hopeless
we've already did SHITTED
A true 7/10 in my heart

We literally don't know for sure it's a rock.
They described it as a "rock or metal" object with an "elongated and highly irregular structure". Also there was something about it having strange coloration which they blamed on exposure to cosmic rays. It's pretty weird desu

I think there are too many weird things about it for it to just be a rock. The cigar shape to it just makes it all the more suspicious

It looks like a shitty spaceship model with a wrongly fitted texture

i think theyre out there
i also think that if they were able to observe earth without being detected, they would avoid us like the plague

gaylmao

Im not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.

Holy fuck, what if Q is riding on this fucker and coming to strike down interdimensional pot belly goblins as Jones predicted?

>muh giant cock-ship

Third Reich had an cigar shaped aircraft called the Adromeda.

duckduckgo.com/?q=adromeda nazi ship&atb=v77-4&iax=images&ia=images&iai=http://www.hidden-truth.org/images/pics_article/2014/489x376-AE-AndromedaVril.jpg

the OP's picture might just be a stealthmodel.

Aha ok thanks, thay makes more sense.

If it was a probe what could it actually see or do from such a distance anyway?

Yeah it definitely seems weird all around. Maybe it's some Ayy Lmao probe that they disguised as an asteroid? But I don't see the point, it never got close enough for us to really get good photos of. Where's it headed after this, do we know?

They would for sure if they could read the garbage posted on Sup Forums

ITS THE SPACE POLICE

I'm thinking it might have an artificial shell to disguise it as an asteroid, but inside is a spaceship.

Most likely Q.

Biggest doob of all time

It travels so fast b/c it's aerodynamic.

What if some civilizations just managed to survive because they were naturally very intelligent, or formed a nationalist/technocratic government that gave them space tech.

Also, what if there are thousands of AI civilizations in our area of the galaxy that outlived their creators, and are just flying around trying to research stuff. Meeting an alien AI would still be cool.

That dark knight thing floating around looks like a rock too and has been apparently emitting signals for who knows how long

God only knows, user. We could detect it with an Earth-based telescope, and that was by accident. No way of telling what theoretical sensor capabilities an interstellar ayyy probe would have, but it got close enough to see the planet from out the window.

>we are the creation of such an AI left to incubate
>now the AI returns to see if we are worthy of continuing
>most religions were right in a way
A sci-fi Day of Judgement is coming.

This.

/thread

It was a reddish color they suppose is from cosmic radiation. Another weird thing is it has a 0% water content, no vapors of any kind eminating from it.

>606
close enough

yeah but it's not spinning like a football. It's spinning like you grabbed an end of it at tossed it like a throwing knife

>cool
No it won't be cool. The best tscenario that can happen is not meeting anyone at all.

yeah, didnt they say its red?

......pic related?

Could have space whores on it.

delet this

Perhaps local space is so silent because there is something out there everyone is trying to avoid. If you were a Class 2/3 civilization, the only thing that could threaten you is another spacefaring species growing strong enough to mount a challenge. So a survival strategy might be to simply exterminate any planet posing a potential threat while they're still weak and undeveloped...

>mfw Alex was right all along

its just only poo in the loo CGI

earth is flat

Best case it's a space hulk and will continue on its merry way if we don't fuck with it.

Reminder that this is what the nazis were trying to build

>it's a dormant Hive Fleet bioship

>galaxies over 3 light years from earth
Yeah, no shit

To be fair, galaxies are at least 3 light years away...
But if you want to talk cigar-shaped secret space program vessels, we got something a lot newer than meme nahtzee tech.

Gib ayy lmao gf

where do you think they got the idea from?

>not using hyperdrive

it's just a rock.

I don't doubt they did the research, but the capabilities as listed on your image are ridiculous. EVEN IF solar warden was more than just a psyop meme for scififags, they're capable of interplanetary travel at best and would almost definitely need advanced computer tech to maintain so many functions on a vessel that large. Somehow I doubt 1942 Germany was zipping across the galaxy in a tube powered by Tesla magic. But hey I've been wrong before.

>It's just a rock
>Flag
>It's just Iraq
What did he mean by this?

a red, cigar shaped thing, travelling at 3x the speed of anything else recorded so far, came into our solar system from another system, did a grav assist on our sun and the earth, and then GTFO.

even if it is just a rock, its not a normal rock.

I've always heard that technology is always like 100 years more advanced than what we have been told. At this point nothing would really surprise me. Space warden is some crazy shit

That defense budget has to go somewhere, and $23 billion for a secret space carrier sounds like a good deal. I wonder when the next generation propulsion systems will be released into the public sector...

agree it's somewhat interesting

how exactly would usa build a fleet of 8 millions-of-tons weighting giant space-carriers 60 years ago, in the orbit?

im a fan of scifi and funny stories, but come on, guys.
come on.

Digits confirm. I’m gonna need more ammo

Because you shuttle all the assembly pieces out of the atmosphere and build the godforsaken machine slowly but surely in orbit.

shouldn't be long

t. military contractor

It was 30 years ago, and who the fuck knows. The thing even existing in the first place defies reason, I'm sure they'd find a way to build it. Perhaps asteroid mining started much earlier than we realize?

Fpbp

This is probably exactly what they do

>metalic
I think we might be good on that one

They are demons, fallen angles in disguise.

usa had problems taking off their own astronauts into orbit, yet alone millions of tons of cargo, which would need thousands of flights to ship all of it into orbit.

its one of the least plausible tinfoil hat theories ive ever heard.

seriously, there's a bigger chance of the object being a lost Space Hulk than USA managing to build a fleet of gigantic space carriers in the 60's.

even alex jones wouldnt touch that with a 6 foot pole.

ever seen the supposed list that some hacker got from nasa that names military members of the "space fleet"?

that flag
always that flag

Oh look more fake images and cgi animations I'm sure that's a real object in space wooow space is awesome everything is cgi just like in my anime.

Pretty much this. The difference in costs from a NASA sounding rocket and a Saturn V is something on the order of 100,000x the cost.

an ayyy probe/ship that didn't emit any detectable radio/xray/whatever? yea ok kid

just google solar warden and read up on it. There is a lot of shit backing it up

And no doubt, it's all retarded larping.

of course, a race of super advanced ayyyyys would use primitive radio sygnals monkeys on earth are using for the last 100 years.
yea ok kid.

im not saying the rock was aliens, im saying we shouldnt expect aliens to use the basic, retarded, human radio signals.

for aliens it would be as primitive as our african niggers doing clicking sounds with their mouths.

Don't underestimate secret US fuckery my friend, especially when these niggers run the black market and make trillions disappear on top of what they're given officially.

>There is a lot of shit backing it up

literally nothing is backing it up, friend.

I got a video game review and a Huffpost article. Didn't read either.