Why does this trigger Sup Forums so much?

Why does this trigger Sup Forums so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11879109
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/482744
cdc.gov/marijuana/factsheets/pregnancy.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
acc.org/about-acc/press-releases/2017/03/09/14/05/marijuana-use-associated-with-increased-risk-of-stroke-heart-failure
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/2047487317723212?journalCode=cprc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2320981
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK425742/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160901211303.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because weed and heroine is the same thing dumbass, they are both narcotics!!1

A lot of us used to be stoners.
We know first hand what a piece of shit it turns you into.

maybe because it will wake them up and make them realize what a bunch of racist
pieces of shit they are?

Maybe you used it before 25 and brain-damaged yourself?

I started smoking weed after my brain fully developed and it's a net positive in my life.

This.

because it's federally illegal in the only country that matters

>he thinks it turns people into pieces of shit instead of people just being pieces of shit to begin with

Not as much as this does

>Sup Forums is one person

It unironically redpilled me into working towards my future

>implying Sup Forums really isn't one person

How long have you been smoking it and how often? Be honest. I smoked it every day for five years. It was only after about 3-4yrs that I started to realise that it had been a real crutch in my life. Before that I was on the whole joe rogan tier weed meme bandwaggon

it doesn't your just a fucking idiot who thinks it does

dude. lets smoke some pot dude.

Because living a disciplined and fulfilling life requires abstinence from such degeneracy.

Drunks are bullies. Potheads are generally peaceful.

slide thread

you know what to do.

Smoking weed every day and doing E and coke at the weekend is not doing hard drugs. I am too smart to get addicted. I have done my research. The only reason my life is less accomplished is because everyone is against me and you know it!
You are all just haters! Also can I borrow some money. Not much. Just €20.

People need daddy government to look after themselves because they're to incompetent to look after themselves.

>every day
>not addicted

I got dat legal shit, know what i'm sayin?

Wow a girl appears to be looking at the package of a male model in a speedo. Color me fucking triggered.

My first simulpost. I think. Like Friday the 13th movies?

This turns a white man into a nigger. That's why it triggers me so much.

Weed is a kiddy substance compared to what American kids get as medication

LOL so you admit it causes brain damage but you still shill for it. kys right now please.

I guess I'm addicted to water too.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11879109

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/482744

cdc.gov/marijuana/factsheets/pregnancy.htm

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/

acc.org/about-acc/press-releases/2017/03/09/14/05/marijuana-use-associated-with-increased-risk-of-stroke-heart-failure

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/2047487317723212?journalCode=cprc

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2320981

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK425742/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160901211303.htm

girl is not white so who gives a shit. anyway you are still a nigger monkey. no amount of muh dick shitposts will change that. your racial average iq is 70. you are an intermediate between human and ape.

1 year. I am disciplined so I only smoke on the weekends after my work is complete.

Before weed I was an atheistic nihilistic sort of guy. After getting totally fucked on weed one night I saw things and realised things I could never do while sober and found God again. Call it God or spirituality, nonetheless my life feels purposeful now more than ever. And I have cannabis to thank for it.

As I said earlier, I didn't smoke while my brain was developing so I may be getting better effects.

Weed is for manchildren.

t. 12 yr old.
You need water to live you fucking spastic mongrel.

mad because all women love masculine black men than white soyboys?

Fair enough, if you can keep it to just weekends then it won't do much harm. But be careful of the slippery slope. And of false pagan Gods.

ooga booga muh dick

Yeah, the only fuel a man needs to be an obnoxious beer-chugging caricature for his hidden masters is beer. Beer makes you free....

...to go to jail more easily. Cannabis makes people rethink some things that they should rethink and others that ought to be taken at face value. Pot is at worst a double-edged sword and even a real double-edged sword is just fine so long as its wielder isn't fucktarded.

I smoke 2-3 blunts daily. I've been smoking consistently for about a year now. I should probably stop, weed is inherently degenerate and I can feel it effecting my brain.

You think like a man too much. A good percentage of women don't even like masculine men at all. The most emo looking, skinny, pale, dude wearing eyeliner is smashing pussy every weekend. Give up trying to figure out what women desire. It's all over the fucking place.

Talking about the substance not the laws you tard.

In less than one year Arizona will vote yet again on full legalization. If it passes then it will be federally legal in 2 or 3 years. There is no precedent in the history of this country and possibly the world to indicate otherwise.

If Arizona does not legalize it next year then it will still be federally legalized but it may take another entire decade. If Arizona fails I will finish my lease then quit my job of 12 years and move to Las Vegas where people choose to live a life of honesty and cooperation.

Yeah and you don't have to drink it every day you fucking stupid literal faggot

Because every god damn stoner out here is an insufferable piece of shit.

Those are just the only ones who will have anything to do with your ass.

I smoke pot occasionally. It's fairly rare. Every day smokers in my experience are really fucking stupid. I also as a general rule will only use intoxicants when I'm already in a good mood, never as means of feeling better while I feel shitty about something.

My main contention with regular smokers is many of them insist it's some kind of miracle plant that actively cures cancer and makes you a transcendent genius.

When you choose to imbibe a substance that inhibits your ability to function rationally, you are making the choice to become an inferior version of yourself.

Call it conformation bias, but I've never met a stoner I respected.
If you're going to claim #notallstoners, then you may as well be defending niggers.

I dont care, losers will be losers.

Because it's still illegal in the UK.

>Was 200+ iq sperg lord ultra nerd
>smoke weed
>now I'm a sub 80 IQ retard.
I have no regrets.

Well dont imply that you do you if youre attempting to make a salient point, you fucking shitskin. You just contradicted yourself. And you still need to consume it regularly to survive. If you dont drink it every day your health will suffer. Only a 12yr old virgin like you would believe comparing a drug like weed to water is a legitimate argument. Remember, suicide is always an option, cunt.

I'm a combat veteran with PTSD, doc's wanna give me fucking barbiturates witch makes me a zombie (or mixed with alcohol a hyperagressive rapey brah).

Cannabis makes me stupider, but let's me sleep without waking up more tired than when I hit the sack and while it does make kinda angsty it removes my need to start slapping people whenever they open their stupid mouths.

Without cannabis I'd be living on the street or more likley in jail.

Also - holy fucking ganja! It does connect you with God. And u autoritarian facist can go fuck yourself - if tax is theft, then what the fuck is banning Gods own work?

Blasphemers will burn.

Okay Mr Robot settle down.

because those leafs got a nitrogen deficiency goddamit James.