I made it. 40 fucking years old. Midnight here

I made it. 40 fucking years old. Midnight here.
Can't believe it happens so fast. Still have a full head of blonde hair, no wrinkles, good muscle tone, and only a few greys. A few extra pounds maybe and some stainless screws in my bones.>
What happens next? Is it like Logan's Run where some sandman tries zapping me?
Should I just ride up to Carrousel and give up?
Or run and catch that sandman from a loophole and kill his ass?
11 22 77
Match that DOB numerology fags.

poor cunt. its all downhill form there

Do your part for the community, or the community will have nothing to do with you in the end.

GET OUT CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go fuck yourself asshat

Good diet and exercise arrest the aging process. Also, my DOB is neato too. it's None-of-your business.

37 year old reporting in. Looking forward to the big four zero myself. Still have a full head of hair with no gray yet. Gonna buy a sexy car and go nail some 20yo 10s when it happens.

Congratulations OP. I turn 50 next year. Feels weird man.

Are either of you married and/or have kids?

You've got a bright future ahead. I hear when an user turns 77, every post they make that year ends in a 77. Imagine that.

Married for 15 years, 2 kids aged 12 and 9

Time to acquire wisdom and age gracefully

Just a child support payment. haven't my kid in years.
Girlfriend is only 30. I'm fine not being married.

Grats on wizardhood OP

You sound fit, I love Daddies. I always preferred men older than me, they aren't edgy, angsty and faggy like boys my own age, usually have some meat on them too. On a more serious note, now you enter the stage of wise, older man and should get into politics/nationalist causes.

Happy birthday, but unless you made kids you failed.

That's exactly what I'm working on.
My poor state is a fucking nightmare.
British women always seam the most sincere, thanks.

I helped get one handsome blond blue eyed kiddo on this planet.
It was a one night deal, so fatherhood has no joy for me. Just a few pics i found on FB.
Hopefully when he's older and his psycho mom lets up, I will get to know him.

Ough really?

How it feels, man? Yesterday got some shitty talks about MGTOW there.

Must feel pretty fucking gay to be posting on a message board where the average age is 21, when youre fucking 40.

Jesus christ, I would fucking neck meself

Feels great man.
Pretty sure all MGTOW posters are either trolls, guys who got burned by a chick they were in love with, or fat ugly losers who can't get a girl.
Having kids is great - challenging at times but it gives you motivation to make something of your life (yeah I know I'm posting on Sup Forums at this hour but fuck you I have the week off and there's better comedy here than most places).

put it in your bolg faggit

pls be in Bedford

Lol lots of older guys here faggot. Objectively its a better place than 99% of the trash on the internet

Fuck off, kiddo. 43 here and have been shitposting on various media (dialup BBS, then usenet etc.) since the early 90's.

>average age 21

There are far more 30+ and 40+ on Sup Forums than you might think.