Why haven't you read Hikaru no Go yet?

Why haven't you read Hikaru no Go yet?

I dunno, how about you convince me?

I did. No closure.

It's the single best shonen series I have ever read

i thought that picture was death note. blonde guy is identical to light and bottom left guy is identical to teru mikami.

Same author.

I thought the the ghost is a girl

I have read it several times.

those character designs are shameless
I seriously hope the resemblence is acknowledged in the series

Is it better than DNote?

Same artist, not author. It's not ohba.

Yes.

I did. Even if I didnt know anything about the game it was a nice reading.

Does it really matter?

I did, and i think its the best 'sports' manga there is. (even if you don't count it as a sport, it still plays it straight as a sport series)

I did. Not only it worsen my depression, it also made me a masochist as well.

I miss Sai.

Yes because Ohba didn't write it

Sport as in intense competitive field with professionals.

Isn't it a more boring yugioh ?

I wish Obata would go back to collaborating with writers who aren't Ohba.

Ohba is a hack and a waste of his talents.

the game here is far more grounded in reality(as in, it actually exists, while the duel monsters in yugioh is full of plotholes) thus you can actually think along with the games in the manga and unlike yugioh doesn't rely on pure luck, just like how the protagonists doesn't cheat to win, so you can actually root for him. So unless you are a 5 year old autistic kid who needs to see flashy monsters to enjoy a battle of wits, this series is anything but boring

Just started reading it despite fapping to the same Akari doujins for years, its a shame she is quickly becoming irrelevant

>boring

She's not even the best girl.

Poor man's Sangatsu

I actually have all the volumes available in printed form (traditional chink ver) in the storage room back somewhere. I never bought them, they have been there since they were out and I never got to read them. They've just been there and nobody asked questions how they got there.

Worst. Ending. Ever. Yes, worse than cage of Eden.

HnG>>>>>>>>>>>>gatsu

HnG is actually engaging to read/watch. And if anything 3gatsu is more the poor man's show equivalent.

Why won't you read it? (Assuming you can read chink.)

>unlike yugioh doesn't rely on pure luck
pure luck? you mean fucking cheating