What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Being a cunt is not a problem. Its woman's nature.

She took one for the team so pizza-chan could win.

get over it, fag

Hungry for dick

>wanting her to abandon her most fertile years for some autist
Stop. You're like those idolfags who put semen on their hands at events.

>You're like those idolfags who put semen on their hands at events
They actually do this?

Nothing. What reasonable person is going to put their life on hold for 15 years?

Me.

His mom.

>What reasonable person is going to put their life on hold for 15 years?

I think it's perfectly reasonable for someone to wait for the guy that saved them from an abusive parent.

Wasn't bestest girl

>still not over KEKED

>helping her out was just a dream while he was in a coma
>everything else was just a coincidence
>they were always just friends
Don't self-insert your cuckhold fantasy into this masterpiece you colossal faggots.

No. She grew and kid crush don't last long. You don't have to push away affection of your other friends for the guy you kind of had a crush back in middle school. Not to mention the guy was actually 30 in his mind

yes, reasonable, but not necessary, she was given a new life, she wasn't going to waste it waiting on a vegetable

Sure, perhaps over something reasonable if they love them. Like an extended overseas trip. Not a coma, that's gone on for 15 years. There are plenty of people who have gone into a coma to never wake up again.

Besides, he wouldn't want her to waste her life on his vegetable ass.

shes a fucking whoring bitch + not bestiestest female

Bad writing.

No.

I'm with you on that user.

True. Still kind of felt like a cheap way to setup MC getting paired with somebody else.

First loves usually last though. At the very least it gives a lasting impression. She doesn't have to actively wait for the MC to recover for her to end up single after 15 years.

>First loves usually last though.

You're kidding, right?

Throw the fucking cunt in the fire

>You're kidding, right?

Sayings like first love never dies exist for a reason user.

He said "reasonable".

HELLO Sup Forums

MEET MAI WAIFU'S SON

Erased did a good job of outing the autists with a fairy tale complex.

In case you faggots still haven't figured it out, here goes: not every story is a fairy tale. Not every story is about "getting the girl". The "princess" is not a goddamn trophy in every single story. Some stories are about something bigger than who the main character ends up fucking.

I can't believe this shit needs to be said. If you can't or didn't enjoy Erased because Satoru and Kayo didn't hook up, just stick with Disney movies, because you're incapable of appreciating anything deeper than "save girl -> get girl".

Yes.

>Saves her life
>Cucks him

She could have at least sucked his dick.

These are the kind of characters that don't deserve to be saved.

But they're kid, they're only friend, you retard shipper faggot

What kid is going to suck another kid's dick?

Besides, if she did that you'd all call her a degenerate whore.

If ever your life is on the line, you'll have to suck my dick before I go out there to save your sorry ass

She's already a degenerate whore, the only way she could have redeemed herself was giving him a reward.

It would have been the same thing if it were a female protagonist saving a male character.

The guy would look like just as much of an asshole.

>Wanting a man to suck your dick

I mean if you love me, sure. I didn't know you felt that way about me user.

How is she a degenerate whore? She's married with a kid.

He was in a coma they weren't sure he'd ever wake up from. As it was, it's not like he had even confessed to her or anything, honestly it would have been pretty fucking creepy if she had waited by his bedside till he woke up and said "IVE SAVED MY VIRGINITY FOR YOU!!" when he hadn't even said he liked her when they were fucking children.

Not creepy, romantic user. ROMANTIC.

Nope

she wasnt raped and killed

This, tbqh.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, neckbeard

>no one will ever look at you the way Sensei looks at Satoru

Sensei did

ALWAYS REMEMBER

>What kid is going to suck another kid's dick?

It's fairly common

>best boy
>not based Kanye

I went to nhentai hoping to see his Mom and the first thing I see is shota shit and I was morbidly curious so now I am ruined.

>husband

Not even him, but characters have waited for other characters in similar situations and you're either pretending to be retarded or don't remember. The issue is they never established a real romantic connection, only a crush, and they were both too young for her to really commit to something like that. If they'd been teenagers/young adults, then maybe it'd be more believable.

Stop trying to mix 3D with 2D, faggot. It prevents you from having fun.

>Having no relationships for 15 years is putting his life on hold
What?

He literally saved her life, if anything that puts even more of a bond between them. Plus they were still very close friends

His other works are 10x better than erased. Anime when?

Isnt that the type of shit anime can pull, get your irl faggotry out of here

Who says she couldn't have sucked his coma dicks a couple of times, but gave up after he ungratefully didn't wake up?

She does not like cucks.

I thought it was fine until the author confirmed that they fucked on top of Satoru's comatose body

Yeah I felt it was kind of weird how when Satoru was recovering Kayo and trapboy fucked across the room while mocking him for being a crippled cuck and unable to do anything about it, while Kayo laughed at his tiny dick.

They really shouldn't have let Raimi direct those episodes

Exactly. Sensei was a much better option for Satoru.

2DPD.

This was the icing on the cake.

She didn't wait but he did.

Reminder that she wanted to wait but the mom fucked her over.

Which would've been fine if Satoru ended up fucking his mother. But they couldn't even do that right