twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MIYATA BEST
MIYATA PERFECT
MIYATA A WONDERFUL
MIYATA BETTER KEIJO PLAYER THAN NOZOMI

A good foe.

Do we get more of Nyanyase?

what a slut

Does Mio actually fuck, or is she just a huge tease?

Typically, girls like her are all tease, no giving.

At one hand, if they ever fuck, they lost the interest of the guy (or gal) who score with her. And if the rest of her fans heard about it, then she's perceived as used goods, so she may loss a lot of potential followers as well.

And at other hand, bluffing is also a way to hide the fact they rarely if ever have experience and to intimidate the other person, and stop further advances. "Of course I have done this and that, have you done those? Nah? Oh, poor sweetie, but we can try, you can stand up to my standards, right? I mean, you know how do to that too for starters?"

I'm just banking on the other womaniser this season who actually does fuck.

And Mio is also 20.

Girls fucking girls is okay, purity maintained. Girls with guys is not okay.

What do you think I am, a normal?

A fucking communist.

Get fucked.

>Good animation.
>Decent plot and writing.
>Great characters, albeit with generic designs.

>Bad reputation because muh objectification!
>Disastrous bd sales.
>Merchandise shelf warming.

>Season 2 never, ever.

Keijo!!!!!!!! was too beautiful for this world.

GO GO CIRNO

That feeling when Mio will never ride your dick to nirvana.

Why even punt?

>2hu
go back to your containment board.

>disastrous bd sales
two nukes weren't enough

i wish her parents had shown up and it was revealed to be mizore and kurumu

Why would you care about sales? Are you a representative of Warner Brothers Japan?

because
>Season 2 never, ever

All of the girls are forgettable and the entire manga will be fodder for one page threads

So is Mio overpowered or what? Because she just took out two East players with no problem, and the episode barely mentions how impressive that is

Unless the twins were just jobbers

Less sales means less continuation works you fucking communist.

Bullshit, Nozomi is love, Nozomi is life.

Sure faggot

Powered by American freedoms.

That will more depend on how popular it is with foreign streaming service providers, especially those in China.

Although the tides are turning once again, and the Chinese are now demanding more anime that is specifically made for their population, instead of anime that is attempting to appeal to irrelevant Japanese and even more irrelevant Westerners.

I like the fact that it's completely serious about Keijo being a thing. If this was a normal brawler anime, with the characters being the exact same, Keijo would be praised for its off the wall professional sports commentary.

The fact that Keijo has remained completely serious, without a single "haha boobs and ass anime so randum xd" is pretty cool.

>that finished OP
neat

>there will never be a Miyata x Dad doujin

;_;

We got a new chapter, but I'm kinda sick of Kirei's slow pace (technically you can't blame them since they take on MANY projects, but maybe they should just...NOT if that's the case?) and stupid messages begging for money in their releases.

So I bought all the raws and have them (tank taws). Shall I do an Untranslated story time dump? And if so, should I make a new thread or do it here?

>tank taws
tank raws*, obviously

Just do it ehre.

>this creative censoring
Jesus Christ Xebec

Dad's expression are priceless.

post more of the mom please.

The dad is litterally me

oh my

Looks kinda sketchy.

>be a distinguished judo master with Dan 9+ black belt
>daughter abandon the dojo and judo seeking more popular sport
>have to attend daughter sport event
>realize that so called sport is men wet dream and feminist nightmare
>have to sit while hundreds of men watching daughter give herself a wedgie, tearing the bottom of her bikini and rubbing her nipples

Impromptu Untranslated Story Time - Keijo!!!!!!!!

We're 3 volumes behind in translations so I got the raws and am hoping someone else will feel eager enough to pick up the manga, because the current group that has it is getting on my nerves
>1 chapter every 2 weeks
>overburdened with projects, still takes more
>begs for money

Fuck that.

DDL: mega.nz/#F!8IUi3ShC!wQFVcXY98bO4lF7VMNe-qA
I'll be putting volumes 11-13 in here, 11 is uploading; 12 and 13 I'll add for later dumps

Which one is best Sakuragi?

Does it smell of chlorine?

A thing isn' beautiful because it lasts.

volume 11 is up

This is the show of the season. Really good sports gag stuff. I laugh my ass off every time they reveal another retarded special technique. Characters are likable, the sounds and voice acting are totally on spot and the animation has been relatively good.

It kinda bothers me how Mio totally carried the round. It wouldn't have mattered one bit if Sayaka had lost to the idol chick since Mio would have wiped the floor with her after finishing the twins. Maybe the manga will later feature an arc with her on spotlight and make her something like Takamura in Ippo. Give her some actual flaws.

Shame there will never be a season 2.

Rude

Oh my who's this sperm wyrm?

neat

Isn't is funny how this manga stars a 20-something year old female with no male MC?

I'm glad somebody else spotted this. Mio is overpowered to hell and the show hasn't shined a light on it yet.

>Maybe the manga will later feature an arc with her on spotlight and make her something like Takamura in Ippo
This would be cool. I love Takamura as a character and hope Mio has a similar story arc

But why knives...?

Her vacuum ass Canon cuts like one I'm guessing.

>Thousand Barrier Hip

by the way

lemme see if I can read this...
>Sakuragi-san's #1 hopeful soeur
>Kaminashi Nozomi!!

He looks like a former shounen-MC grown old. I feel sorry that his daughter is such a slut.
>I killed many men for my family, and this is what I'm repaid with

C'mon, user, read the moonrunes. Those knives are for Nozomi's opponent.

>knives again

guess I missed something about that girl's abilities

probably was described as knifelike or something

chapter 100 for Nozomi's first big pro victory? Nice