Checkmate roundearthers

Checkmate roundearthers

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/11/21/this-man-is-about-to-launch-himself-in-his-homemade-rocket-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fp2q_dKuc-c
youtu.be/pGl8I3l-5ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this isn't politics

i really, really hope there will be high res explosions clips.
nothing makes my day more than watching Darwin at work.

probably just another fake stunt by paid opposition to actually "prove" the earth is round

>Hey fellow flat-earthers check out this ebin experiment I did! Woah I was actually wrong and the earth is round! Nothing to see here goy

Maybe they could put a camera on top of balloon or whatever they send up. Would make for some great footage when it reaches the firmament above

Flat earth and nasa is not a suitable discussion for pol. Get ready for a 3 day ban. Can't have the Americans know they have been had

SPBP

Flat earth topics belong in with global warming.

Why does the photographic evidence of the moon missions not add up?

Why did NASA delete their telemetry data from the Apollo missions?

Check out zero gravity planes on YouTube and compare it to nasa zero g footage

le crash into le dome post xd

They just move the threads they don't like to their containment board, /bant/

Its news, you dumb nigger.

The blurry footage we all have seen from the Apollo missions were recorded of an projection on the wall.

It was done so to hide the details of it being filmed in a studio.

If the idea of anyone being disproven in their beliefs means they were part of the conspiracy all along, it means that you've moved from scientific discussion to faith.

Racial realists can point to evidence that is being ignored, and studies that prove their points. You guys can't, and yet claim that the entire planet is in a unified conspiracy of telling people it's a flat world, as has been since the time of the ancient greeks.

It looks totally safe.

>nanolubecorp.com

Mike Hughes plans to make it one mile in to 'space'. That's only a couple of thousand feet lower than the highest local peaks.

of course you faggot are a commie

>implying flatearthers are not internet trolls

>-51 c°

Imperial rules btfo

This..

The flat earthers that spew random Bible quotes and go 'muh religion' are genuine false-flag trolls trying to denigrate the reputation of the religious.

I double this

I can't wait to see how this pans out.

I don't think he'll prove correct the flat earth theory, but he'll definitely prove that gravity and terminal velocity are real.

>Guy pulls himself down with his off-screen right hand
>Flattards think this is proof

Please, can someone tell me if these people are for real?
It's easy to chalk all of it up to trolls and people meme-ing but when you go to youtube, some of the flat-earth videos (the ones that aren't obvious satire) have tens of thousands of views and often good ratings with hundreds of thumbs up.
There is no way all of them are joking, right? I'm so confused. Even during the middle Ages, the flat earth was considered to be absolutely ridiculous. Why has this view exploded so much during the last few years?

hardly

not even a flat earther, but you're clearly not in on the supposed conspiracy. The only ones that have to be party to the problem are authorities. School teachers, for example, can be just as duped as everyone else - have they blasted their ass to the moon?

Of course not. Even among the pedestrian experiments that we can practically perform as individuals, they're still very unwieldy.

That you suggest the ancient greeks had this figured out suggests that not even you have seriously looked into the issue, or else you would understand the experiment you're likely thinking of is entirely unconclusive - results would be the same whether earth if flat or round - it instead depends on distance/size of the sun.

I don't disparage anyone for taking seriously the notion the earth might be flat. I don't disparage anyone for taking seriously the notion that the evidence as they have seriously been exposed to points to a flat earth. I do take issue with people who insist by virtue of popular opinion that they are somehow correct despite not actually reflecting upon the data they are even relying on. Whether or not that disrespect applies to you or not... well. That's up to you.

omg yes please cant wait to see the morning news
"Man launches himself in homemade rocket,disintigrates on reentry"

LOL

g-force also exists in space...

>Mike Hughes told the Associated Press, his journey into the atmosflat will mark the first phase of his ambitious flat-Earth space program.
>atmosflat
I thought this was a retarded typo and then pic related happened.

I seriously doubt it'll get higher than 300 feet honestly.

My wife is flat too and I don't make a big deal out of it, who cares

rekt

You guy don't realize the whole purpose of this stunt, is what's written on the fake rocket.

It's just to get people to research it. He knows it's not going to launch him.

People actually believe the earth is flat? We proved it was round 500 years ago, also if the world is flat, then where is the edge of the world? How come nobody has ever found it? How come if you travel in the same direction you’ll eventually come back to the same location? This wouldn’t be possible on a flat earth.

Somebody needs to take bets, will it catch fire and rapidly disintegrate into a giant fireball Challenger style? Or will it just explode on the launchpad?

guys*

>Idiot tries to prove earth is flat in homemade rocket

>Dies in home made rocket

Flat Earther's will say

OMG! NASA KILLED HIM SO HE COULDN'T FIND THE TRUTH!

Sometimes you just can't beat stupid

he is gonna die and flat earthers will accuse the government of murder.

>The round earthers succeeded in destroying the rocket with a missile to preserve the lie

Whole hand grabs a wire. Look at what is happening on the back row.

or when he survives and proclaims that the Earth really is a ball, then other flat earthers will accuse him of being a government operative/shill/false flag/...
That's why the conspiracy theory can never be debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=fp2q_dKuc-c

Another attempt. Look at the state of the parachute.

>Racial realists can point to evidence that is being ignored, and studies that prove their points.

flat earthers can point to even stronger evidence, but just like people refuse too look at your racial realist evidence, you do the same for flat earth

It's a fucking meme guys, open your eyes.

if anyone is hurting the reputation of the religious, it's fake christians like you
you're dismissing the bible for lies of men, you interpret the bible however it fits you, and then you have the audacity to bring your ignorant ass here and spread disinformation and lies

So if Earth is flat what are the implications?
Muh Jesus?

>Case, point.
>Hook, line, sinker, rod, fisherman, and boat.

I hope that's ironic bant

Conspiracy theories in general, desu. You're on the right board to see the evidence of that.

>a gyroscope
>conspiracy theory

kek

the globe model hasn't been debunked, it has been annihilated. but explaning this to a random tv brainlet on pol ....

People here actually believe it, how new are you?

I hope he dies on camera

>I hope he dies because he has different beliefs
woww

Checked and kekked. I thought this exact thing
looking at that ShartnMart quality rocket.

I don't want him to die for his beliefs, I want his beliefs to kill him because they're retarded.

This cannot be true. How the fuck does he intend to survive.

If he does survive and somehow sees a flat earth, how the hell does he intend to prove that the earth is flat? Cameras?

Oh god this makes no sense. I guess he's hoping that by moving the camera himself it'll allow for better shots.

>pinky in the pocket is not proof of strings.

Es ist echt

Flatards get out of my board now, take your shit to /x/ or somewhere I can't see it, when that faggot launches that shit we'll see what's true and what is not, meanwhile stfu.

100% agree. Each person needs to do their own research and at some point they will have the great realization - wholly crap the earth really is flat. It's actually quite a liberating feeling. I am so glad to have learned the truth.

Here's a good starter video if anyone is truly interested. youtu.be/pGl8I3l-5ac

I like the sound of this guy, kooky evil kenevil wannabe limo driver who dupes flat earthers into funding his pet rocket project
I hope he doesn't die

Kys you fucking retard.

Any argument based on muh Bible can be discarded instantly.

I hope he dies because the footage will be hilarious

>Flat earth
>Great realization
Here is my argument, the earth is round, because you're retarded

It might be 0G but air circulation still exists you fucking shitskin sperg. I know your retarded quoran says Earth is flat but it really isn't.

how will sphere cucks ever recover

don´t bump this shit, just report it

Once had a coworker who was a flat earther...

Holy shit, that was a weird day

This guy is the rl Kerbal Space Program