youtube.com/watch?v=4DS-ngVWge4
youtube.com/watch?v=yVMTt8HC3uE
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checks out.

Niggers gonna nigger.

he was probably jewish

is Yakub /ourguy/?

He was apparently the Biblical Jacob...who was renamed Israel.

Holy shit, it fits

what a waste of trips
at least we have confirmation

he was an evil black genius with aaaa
forget it's stupid

Like an evil mad scientist? But that doesn't explains why niggers prefer devil women.

To understand this topic you have to look at this map, then ask questions.

Sup Forums, what would you do if you found out it was all true. Seriously, just think for a second you found irrefutable proof of Yakub's existence and the black israelites/nation of islam was right about everything and you were 100% convinced. What would you do? Would you repent and let everyone know the truth? Would you try to forget about it? Or would you make sure the truth never got out?

>9 out of 10 Sup Forumsacks are afraid to answer this question honestly

here you go

The wisdom of Ascended Master Yakub Ali is still out there and can be unlocked by a Black man who has woke enough to begin the path.

The Jew and the Jew's white devil ice people have kept the Black man enslaved with music and material bullshit. The sleepers are awakening and treading ancient paths. Secrets long forgotten are opening.

Yakub may have Ascended, but the Black man is still a God on Earth, and his science will free the Moorish and Nubian peoples forever.

I don't believe in this rubbish and there is probably no evidence in existence to prove it but if it were true yes, the white people on Sup Forums would cover it up and criticize anyone who disagrees and shows evidence. A lot like how religious people hate atheists and present them as neck beards who don't shower living in their mums basement to prove not to trust them.

It's not true so we can skip the what ifs. Niggers gonna nig and this is one of their racist circle jerk ideas just like the whole kangz thing is.

I guess they never heard about red haired mummies being found in the pyramids or that like 70% of men in the UK share genes with the Pharaohs but less than 1% of modern day Egyptians do.

>italy higher IQ than the rest of europe
we probably faked the results.

Look like yakub created a master race then. lol

Wait I don't understand. Don't niggers call themselves the real jews? They're also the real muslims now? Actually they're also the real egyptians.

Yakub was the greatest and most evilest scientist to ever exist. In his quest for power he creates an army of unspeakable monsters. He creates soulless husks devoid of all melanin, which we know contains a humans soul essence. During his experiments yakub accidently created a husk with just enough melanin for sentiment thought, which was his fatal mistake. He was swiftly killed by his own abomination, his laboratory destroyed and his creations began to loot and pillage all they came across

If this white race of devils happens to be the most civilised peace-loving group of the bunch, then they've done nothing wrong and Yakub would simply be an alien ancestor unrelated to today's blacks.

Me either. It's like scientology

Muslims and Christians both believe that they're the "real" Chosen people, and therefore Jews.

Black Supremacists believe they were literally everyone who did anything significant at any point in history, and White people spontaneously came by one day and took it, despite being very primitive.

Delete that. The powers of the Third Eye are like leaving a loaded gun laying around. Master Yakub Ali treated that power with respect. The ability to burn an ice devil at fifty yards is serious.

When you see people asserting they were something that they actually weren't at some point in ancient history, show them this:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DS-ngVWge4

Actual genetic evidence that they weren't kangz.

So I really am a white devil? Sounds good to me, now I have no reason not to gas the kikes, niggers, and other degenerates

they wuz kangz

So Gorillas and all monkeys evolved from Whites, and dynamite was invented 6400 years ago?
damn you NOI niggers are so funny.

You trash-ass nigga, stop repeating bullshit your grandmammy told you.

Ascended Master Yakub Ali was the greatest mind the Black race has ever produced. But he was working on a project that would have freed the Black race from work, war, and death when the white devil broke free. He died in service to us all. Honor him.

>Hillary-ous

>freed the Black race from work,
yeah surely it's a kangz science

why are blackies muslims, Muhammad hated negroids

African couldn't even invent wheel for the most part so how on earth could they create sadistic demons like me trough their jiggaboo voodoo shitscience. Africab labotatory, did you mean a druglab?

If I found irrefutable truth, id share it. I don't really think id repent, but I would sure as hell show everybody that would listen. Truth above all else.

You're wrong. Yakub wanted gods power. The power over life and death, right and wrong, the stars and the earth. This was not for us, there is lots of evidence that yakub wanted revenge against those who caused his troubled upbringing.

It will always be in your nature to destroy especially anything created by others. The white man lacks the natural gift of creation so he must take from others to survive

it's top kek

He's definitely /ourcranium/.

shut up kike

to be fair>
blacks invented many things.>
slavery.>
AIDs>
FGM.>
Child abuse..
Rape..
and BBQ.

Black fantasy. Nothing more.

Don't forget peanut butter

YAKUB WAS BLOND AND BLUE EYED

This doesn't add up. A black scientist that smart 6600 years ago would have just invented Air Jordans and been the richest man in Africa, then he wouldn't have had to sell his people into slavery to whites. Centuries later, his people would have been rich af and wouldn't have to make up silly stories about white devils to cover for the shameful actions of their ancestors.

Black Gargamel, he was trying to turn smurfs into gold but accidentally created an advanced race of people.

hes got the /phenotype/...

kek

0:43
youtube.com/watch?v=yVMTt8HC3uE

The Internet told me that Yakub is made up fantasy. Enlil and Enki, the sumerian, is what's really happened.

>black
>scientist

all white devils need to realize dis be they real godz. once whitey can admit this, and give up his pseudo supreme meme, then and only then, can the white devil enter heaven. praise yakub, kang of all kangz, creater of duh crackuh, best scientist ever. that is correct, since whitey was invented by the black man, that the black man cam claim all of whiteys civilization buding and inventions as his own. we wuz everythang!

PRAISE YAKUB!!!!!

Yakub created White race to punish niggers, because they were ungrateful.

lel

based polish bro knows his shit

Embrace my devil nature and end the job.

>be black
>make a race of "devils"
>be 6,600 years later
>be poor and niggery
>"da white devils did this!"

nice logic niggers

>solid purple for china
I wonder why there is so many streetshitters there?

Niggers are so weird and gross I avoid them

Let's assume that everything that the Black extremists claimed was true. Does it really matter that your ancestors achieved greatness when you are struggling in poverty and cause crime and the countries gouverned by black people are mostly in ruin? If anything, it's even more depolorable since they've pretty much shat on their forefather's legacy.

redpill me on "the lost tribes of Israel" please

Other races didn't invent shit beyond simple concepts

Gunpowder, steam, computation, nothing was made of them until white people got a hold of them

It's amazing how some people can't see how transparent their wish fulfillment is

Isn’t Yakub just a different form of the story of Jacob? He became so distressed with the black man’s way of life that he had to genetically modify a softer species. Leah=first white, Rachel=a softer version of white & lineage of Jesus.

Jacob means cheater.
A person who struggles with fellow man.

Israel means god-killer.
A person who no longer believes in sky god, but turns to whatever his self is or can become.

None of those fuckers are Israel.

The ones who think they are, are really just dumb fucking Jacobs that have been given participation trophies.

Also, pic related faggots

Holy shit is this real?

Tell us about "the wheel". You know, Allah's invisible spaceship that orbits earth. Does he have a star war with the planet Kolob?

Fucking Clarkson

Niggers
>Supreme god like beings
> Enslaved and oppressed by every other race >on the planet

Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY

I love how on the right side it says
>evil and racist
I guess black created the better verison of humans. its no wonder that white people are superior at everything.

Yakub - Creator of a race of devils

Yakub seems kind of stupid.

>Checked
Also that chem equation is absolutely wrong.

What is it with niggers and their stupid acronyms? LOL, what, they think that the ancients spoke English?