Opinions on abortion?

Opinions on abortion?
I live in Ireland where like gay marriage a year or two ago we are being bullied and shamed by corporate media to change these laws.
What stance would you take in this situation?

There are people in your community that you can inconvenience in order to assert your values. Defeat them with gas.

I view abortion as murder, though obviously there's nuance there. For example, it's obviously not a human but we get shit like killing a pregnant women counts as two murders. It's obvious not just a "Sack of cells" which is enough for me to justify banning all convenience abortions due to terrible personal choices while leaving the ability to abort if the mother were to die or child would be born with a terrible defect.

I hate abortion as a method to alleviate the effects of degenerate and excessive sex in modern society but it's the greatest way to curb the nigger population so I'm kinda on the fence about it

I'm afraid of having less native children in this country. There's already too many foreigners here

In Ireland they want unconditional abortion

>unconditional abortion
Shiet paddy, are your catholics doing anything to stop it or are they on board too?

fuck i chuckled at that image

Kill all feminists

( yes this is the most reasonable opinion on this topic indeed )

Catholics are very against it but that's the problem. We need more secular voices to speak

Ireland is split into three camps: Catholics, Feminists and People who don't give a shit

Abortion is murder

In America, Abortion is a good idea, because of reasons everyone knows.

Ireland doesn't have these reasons.

Not much I can say since I don't even live on your side of the pond but what I'm hoping for is some country like sweden or germany to get absolutely fucked by liberalism so much that our countries swing back right before it's too late for us.
That's my hope, anyway. For abortion specifically we in the states have Roe v. Wade, but it won't go overboard for as long as the supreme court stays not-hyper-liberal. Needless to say, I thank god that Trump won the election so he could assign Neil Gorsuch as a justice.

Abort servals.

The age old question:
W h a t r a c e

Wow, fucking not sugoi, my man

Yea sadly its on the way, abortion is everything that is wrong with the world. The fact that we live in society were the killing of kids has been normalised scares me

Wew lad, thats a rare flag you got there(atleast after maria)

I accept abortion, because keeps the masses on check. If it was socially acceptable in developing countries, they would not suffer from the problem of crowded cities and rampart crimes, majority of aborted children would have born in poverty and life of destitution anyways. If mother is too irresponsible to get pregnant when she doesn't want to, it's obvious that she's not capable of rising the child well. I still think that it should be the absolutely last resort when done for "social reasons".

In cases of rape and dangerous pregnancies, it's of course always justified.

Gay marriage too is fucked up, I blame media especially Rte scumbags and am looking forward for more abuse scandals coming up

tech will soon make this obvious

We need more white children!

Hypothetically, you’re performing an abortion, when someone runs in in yelling, “abort, abort!” What do you do?

I view abortion as murder. However, when it comes to actual laws against abortion, it's a complicated matter. Of course I think it should be outlawed, but in the 0,1% of abortions that is because of rape, I'm not so sure. Thoughts?

Remember when you guys got shit, because some North Irish bakery wouldn't make a gay cake?

Gay marriage wasn't even legal there

Communications and electricity are up in the northwest at least, but I haven't seen more isle spics shitposting here

I hope gay marriage gets repealed, we were bullied to accept it and most people didn't vote

A relative of mine got her kid (8 years old at the time) a skateboard which said "Remove The 8th". Getting her born child to support the termination of other kids, it astounded me to no end!

They want free abortions, we all know nothing is free in this world. What she and her husband apparently didn't explain to their son is that when he gets older they will be plucking money from his pay check to fund Sorcha's bad mistake after a tequila night in Coppers. Then Sorcha, with her bad mistakes, stays in the dating pool as a perceived eligible wife, there's no way to root her out as a degenerate piece of shit.

I’d say the pic sums my opinion up pretty well

To me the possibility of my wife/daughter getting raped and forced by the state to both give birth to the rape-child and take care of it is fucking disgusting. One of the worst things I could think of. Just imagine yourself, watching for nine months as the belly of your beloved grows, and then watching as your wife or daughter must nurture it and pretend to love it. An eternal reminder how she was forced to carry other man's child.

How could you not support abortion in that situation?

Honestly, if you believe the whole, "Abortion is murder" angle, you shouldn't believe that it's okay to abort rape babies, since the baby would be innocent in that case. It'd still be murdered.

I'm against abortion, because coupled with recent demographic trends, it is being used as a tool against some public interest

Why are they not on birth control? That's what went wrong in your scenario.

Abortion is a matter of principle circumstance is irrelevant. Either you're morally against baby murder or not.

It's never been that simple. Even then conservative Greek Orthodox Church made an exemption when Turkish troops raped Cypriot women. Abortion was temporarily legalized, endorsed and encouraged, before moving back to the whole "abortion is a murder"-thing.

Murder is the killing of a human. Turks are not human

Basically this. Situational ethics is not ethics at all. It feels shitty and it feels unintuitive, but consistency should be paramount when deciding on a principle.

Also worth noting that those cases of rape do comprise an almost insignificant portion. Creating a rule around an outlier is ridiculous.

Please don't shill your mass-produced precursor-to-cancer product here. The fore channels has a paid advertising program if you want to promote your canned diabetes.

Ireland is the last/only free Celtic state on Earth and you faggots are throwing our culture/ethnicity down the toilet. I'll literally never forgive the Irish.
Abort yourselves, by all means.

>people who don't give a shit
I hate these cunts the most. They think it's enlightened to avoid giving a subject (and any potential consequences arising from it) any serious thought. They're the ones who'll actually sell the country (and the entire Celtic race) down the river. The pond of faggots who think they serve their country by getting bolloxed at international tournaments and impressing the locals by not smashing the place up like the English.

Ireland, sadly, has become the repository for Gaels who had no intelligence/ambition/wherewithal. Everyone else got out when they had the chance. The Dal Riata, the USA, Canada, etc. That's where any Irishman with half a brain went, a long time ago.

Get lots of abortions if you're going to get any so that you can't have any kids when you want them as I don't want someone like you to have kids if you value human life so little.