Sup Forums is so contrarian that they would be against net neutrality

>Sup Forums is so contrarian that they would be against net neutrality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-uK4uo77i9M?t=78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Technology has taken too strong a grip on our society. I am completely demoralised and I think there should be a higher tax on internet for poor people, it drains them of motivation and it poisons their children with that garbage youtube spiderman shit

Go back to Sup Forums

>wants to pay more for shit he already has
He is a fucking dumbass don't listen to him

Only telecom shills are against net neutrality.
>it drains them of motivation
I don't think that's specifically due to the internet, it's generally just hopelessness on a societal level. The reasons for that are numerous.

How can your margins be so thin that you won't spend your money due to a $5/week hike?

The reasons are completely screen-related. They should be outdoors, working farms, cleaning streets. Even their kids. I feel like we live in a fucking dark ages.

OP, I don't give a FUCK about your shitty fucking thread.

You WILL give me the sauce to this pic, right now.

stop buying what the shills are selling you faggot

no one on here wants net neutrality to die, we know it'll just make it easier for Jews to control the internet and what can and can't be seen

On the other hand, it could lead to the development of a completely open alternet that would radically change the game, so it could have a silver lining. Because it's going to be an incredibly unpopular change.

Notice how the main argument against net neutrality is that just because Reddit likes it then it's bad?

i literally just took 1 look at reddit and assumed it was liberal bullshit. dont @ me

Perhaps we should increase taxes on alcohol and tabacco as well?

Question is: will it create the cigarette effect?
I agree with you on the goal, but chances are that poor people will just spend more money on the internet and end up wasting as much life as before.
Sometimes poor people are poor for a reason.

>He is so gullible that thinks Net Neutrality is about free speech.
Stop worshipping ObamaNet, you brainlets.

Net Neutrality needs to be protected
if it goes then ill have to have to spend an extra 10 pounds a month just so I can access my email

We actually did that here. It didn't stop people from smoking or drinking, but it made a way for the health system exploiters to pay back what they use in our free healthcare.

It worked financially, but my people are still in decay.

(((Net neutrality)))
(((Affordable healthcare)))
(((Equality)))

Just a reminder that this guy fucked little girls

youtu.be/-uK4uo77i9M?t=78

Have fun with a regulated internet.

Just keep the internet how it is. Why is that hard to understand? Sure the internet could be better - but we're getting better and yeah, it's going to get worse first.

the internet is an actual physical thing, are you going to start laying the cables for your al-net?

>Implying that price hikes will be our only problem
Entire sites and schools of thought can be removed from the public view if it goes against what the (((internet providers))) want.

>people need to live the way I think they should live

Get laid losers

Come to Sup Forums and shit up the Net Neutrality threads it is hilarious watching them lose their minds.

>Super Fun Act 2017
>1) All males shall be castrated
Why are you so contrarian and against the Super Fun Act? It says Super Fun in the title? Are you against fun?

It's something 40K related. She wearing Purity Seals.

But it's not just reddit. It's Democrats, campus commies, Hollywood, Google and Amazon and all of the other internet rentseekers, even George Soros is throwing money at net neutrality. Why? Why are these stone cold villains supporting this? Why are these evil animals right about this one thing?

First of all faggot, pol isnt one perao. When I see 10 fucking posts against something I know it is jidf trying to fuck with me. Ignore this shit, if someone is trying to persuade you they probably have money in the game so I dont trust them.

Tfw smart meters measure electrical use for each device and put caps on tv unless you pay extra. Yea but but who will put up muh electrical lines. public and private-public utility companies as is current.

I'm not sure about it. It's heavily shilled by reddit, and reddit is entirely owned and paid by libshits and dems, and by extention, the kikes. And you know how it goes, always do the opposite of what the jews say.

Digitally assured destruction. I can live without the internet, but the internet billionaires like Cuckerberg can't live without their juicy ad revenue.
Force them to pay for what they use rather than a flat rate.
Fuck em, they ban us for speaking the truth, they're the arbiters of knowledge, they're gatekeepers. Let them burn.

Because without right wing people subsidizing jewflix bandwidth they won't be able to brainwash the masses so effectively.

Its a political slam dunk for democrats on capturing young voters to doom the gop.
There are real problems and they spend time thinking about this. Priorities.

It's because it's the first step to actually regulating the internet. Title ii gives the government the power to create regulations without notifying anybody.

>poors
>paying for shit
Do you even know how to hack wi-fi?

Then delet welfare and the problem will solve itself, survival of the fittest.

A broken clock is right twice a day. I haven't seen shilling here like this since the election, it's blatantly transparent and makes me sick how many anons are buying into it. This alone should tell you all you need to know.
If we lose the net as we know it, we will NEVER get it back from the ISPs. Ever. They fucked up television and their subscriber base is faltering, now they want to leech the internet and its users dry. Sup Forums should be at the forefront of this fight.

>democrat handout to leftist internet monopolies is in your interest goy
Every person who advocates for net neutrality should be shot in the head.

100times this

This, this is all of my argument in one bite size paragraph

And that hasn't always been the case?

We are in a tiny test world of constant surveillance. these changes bring things inline with reality - that surveillance is too hard and censorship is easy af.

This site is living proof that censorship is not easy you fucking waterhead

>the government should fix all the people's problems!

I fucking hate this collectivist, Nanny State mentality that prevails in this shithole.

Like the Patriot act wasn't patriotic
Or how the Affordable Care Act wasn't affordable
I wonder what Net Neutrality won't be.

Na, he tried to fuck little boys...if you're talking about Spacey.

Net neutrality is supported by kikes, end of discussion. Fucking faggot shills supporting it can neck themselves.

The sooner this internet is fucked over, the sooner new global internets will spring up to take its place, and theyll all be driven by nostalgia on "the good old days" etc

You cant have a free market when theres a monopoly dipshits: The more internets the better.

Sauce?

Fuck the tech giants let them burn they have done nothing but delete ban and repress us. Net Neutrality my ass.

The better question is why is Sup Forums allowing itself to be raided by Reddit. Literally every subreddit has been raided by this shit in a coordinated attempt. Just why?

Only the ancaps/lolbertarians really support the end of net neutrality.They see in total black and white in terms of free market versus government regulation and don't care that we'll get jewed harder by the current market and its (((owners))) than the government because all government anything ever is bad.

Beyond them its just fucking shills.

Its not an argument you brainlet moron. Nobody needed it before 2015 and nobody needs it now. All it does is prevent ISP from charging internet monopolies for infrastructure that they overload more than anyone else combined and doubled.
THE ONLY people who benefit from it are those monopolies and you are a bunch useful idiots.

Sup Forums is for cucks now. They gobble on everything ISPs provide them. Aslong as reddit or anything left from Sup Forums likes it they'll dislike it. Sup Forums doesn't think anymore.

>Pro Net N
The jews at Comcast and Time Warner can burn in hell
>Anti Net N
The jews at Netflix and Amazon can burn in hell

Pick your poison Sup Forums

>says the (((google))) owned cumguzzler

Isn’t it weird that all these data caps were instituted right after Net Neutrality was put into place? Isn’t it weird that internet prices nearly doubled? Isn’t it weird that Twitter, Google and Facebook went absolutely batshit 1984 after it was put in place?

So weird.

Personalami

>it has the word neutral in it so it must be okay

I think it's just that we believe the government mismanages everything they do. Everything. Their programs are artificially bloated, with an unlimited budget and all they do is give the contracts to private firms anyway. People love getting govt. contracts because there's no real time-table and the quotes can be artificially inflated.

As far as i am concerned right now the Tech Giants are the ones causing the most damage to white Europeans and their nations world wide.

Guess what faggot, if we did lived in the dark ages you'd be a poor peasant toiling for a brutal aristocrat.

You're a fucking Idiot, by the way.

BUT MUH EVIL ISP WILL CHARGE ME FOR SOROSFLIX AND JEWTUBE

This

And why is that?

perhaps it would be better to fix the causes of society's problems than gate the symptoms behind incrementally higher price barriers that are not actually designed to keep the plebians out at all, only leech them of the last few dollars they have in disposable income

in the end this isn't about morality at all, it's about ISPs trying to jew content providers out of money because they don't want to fulfill the terms of the internet plans they already sold to their subscribers
can't get much more jewish than contract evasion

the government is already propping up the internet by enforcing net neutrality. what we are proposing is getting the government to stop doing that

Because they are now the gatekeepers of main stream culture and they are the ones promoting race mixing and diversity while crushing any pro nationalist messaging.

>please spank me daddy government!

Yeah I agree with that but I use websites like amazon and there is no other option for online users

>losers whos only social contact is the internet get orange conman elected president
>he destroys the internet

pottery

Only libertarians with their nearly religious faith in the free market would be against it.
The government and the rich are both our friends and enemies at the same time, we must force them to limit each other's power, or "we the people" are fucked.
When the two get along, you get Russia.

>The ISPs will be to blame for a controlled internet, not kikebook and (((google)))
Whatever you say schlomo.

Why is this even a debate? We can't change the outcome of the vote, only FCC is voting on it and they intend to vote to remove their powers. So autistically screeching about it all day won't achieve anything regardless of which side you fall on.

That is unfortunate.

>Opposing NN because you think it'll make Google go under
Literally dumber than niggers. This is just corporations fighting over profit margins, in the end neither will be severely impacted, the bulk of costs will get passed to the consumers like they always have been, neither political party will support removing regulation protecting ISP monopolies, but now ISPs will have the power to effectively block any content they dislike. Which will invariably be anything anti-globalist and multicult.
Get that jew dick out of your mouths.

The government did so great with NASA amirite fellow snu? Fucking musk is so based with his dragon rockets and teslas, but seriously we can't let drumph get his hands on net neuterality cuz updoots grab your pitchforks rawr

It isn't limits rich you fucktard, a single tech giant who benefits from net neutrality is bigger than all ISP combined. Its a leftist given handout to intent monopolies, in exchange for political favoritism. It has nothing to do with government fighting the rich its exactly the opposite.

Companies like google and social media can already censor and block people at whim
Government can force ISP to block sites

Net Neutrality is already dead
Its rotting corpse is just being abused and exploited

>says the google cumguzzler

Trust me Netflix and Amazon combined are not nearly as big a Comcast, Verizon, or Time Warner

Google is.

Net neutrality is pretty weak mismanagement.
This would be similar to privatizing roads, where walmart would pay the private road to deny a niche store entrance to the road. Or at best make the toll customer pay extra to go to niche store of course changing the total utility of going to niche store.
Amazon is going to clean house.

>american education
Amazon market cap. 549B
Google market cap. 723B
Kikebook market cap. 528B

Comcast market cap. 170B
Verizon market cap, 188B
Time Warner market cap. 69B

Fucking shill.

That's a fair breakdown.

>It isn't limits rich you fucktard
Wait, how does net neutrality not limit the rich, like AT&T?
> a single tech giant who benefits from net neutrality
How?

Net Neutrality was a power grab by the Obama Administration to transfer control of the Internet from the Federal Trade Commission to the Federal Communications Commission.

The internet has been run by the FTC since the dawn of time. If you wish things to remain as they are, NET NEUTRALITY MUST DIE ! ! ! !

Net Neutrality is the trojan horse that was to be used to take over the internet.

If you want to save the net, Kill Net Neutrality. Net Neutrality was only on line for a few months before Trump took over, then they put the breaks on it, not they plan to kill it. LET it DIE!

All Google can do is mess with search results or ban you from the platforms they own. You're still welcome to use other search engines and go to any objecting site you know without restriction.
You won't have that luxury when it's ISPs throttling and blocking the content you want.

Stop domain name registrar censorship.

Personalami has nice art

This and when you see who are the tech giants they are all run by jews.

When Sup Forums gets spammed by 15 threads about NN it is paid shilling, they are protecting thier money, let it burn, fuck it.

Much thanks

>being this underage
Kys

It's actually a wow Paladin
Personalami is the artist

Net neutrality
> government regulation
> forced bureaucracy
> overwhelming censorship as lawsuit prevention
> raised taxes because censorship is social service provided by government employees
> incompetent boomers will vote with disinterest/ apathy
> ICANN is already UN jurisdiction, one step closer to thought police
No net neutrality
> privatized service
> choose your tier usage
> no tax hike
> cancel service you don'tnt want

Yes, same reason Sup Forums is against government mandated free speech laws, and government mandated gun registry.

> but the FCC is there to guarantee everyone gets perfectly equal shares of the bandwidth!
> but the BATF is there to guarantee people get exactly the guns they purchased!
> but the network media is there to guarantee everyone gets to be heard!

Install a regulatory system on your freedom, and your freedom gets taken away "for the Greater Good." No exceptions.

18 year old here, what was it like before Net Neutrality laws? So you had to PAY EXTRA to access some websites? That is messed up!

Nigger, Google is blocking videos for hurting fee fees on youtube, because it's their own website, the daily stormer got shoah'd because the host was a libtard. Corporations could do that, because they directly controlled the websites. If the host of a bad goy website strongly believes in freedom of speech, there is little corporations, including Google, can do.
If you cancel net neutrality, it will be enough for the Jews to pressure the few top level ISPs to enact China-tier consorship of everything they don't like. Time for you to stop posting.

>Sup Forums is against government mandated free speech laws
what is the first amendment, retard

(((you))) (((must))) (((be))) (((joking)))

> cancel service you don'tnt want

and do what? be a caveman? You cant exist in the modern world if you don't have internet. You cant do school, do your job, hell most of the time you cant even pay your bills without it. 80% of america is serviced by only 1-2 isps in their area, and in those areas with multiple isps they offer identical services because they price fix their shit.