Nanoha Reflection

Our King and her servants just saved your franchise. You could thank them, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N2NII77/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

Will there be blood in this movie?

It's probably Hayate if you put it through negative filter. The edgy face is probably because deviantart.

Are they confirmed? I hope so.

Why are you making a Reflection general if there is no new info.
Are you blocking place for a Vivid Strike hours before its episode is airing intentionally?

Why would you think that? We could always use this thread for Vivid Strike if need be.

I'm not familiar with GoD and I didn't like the materials in Innocents so i'm not very hyped up for this movie.

>The movie will have 2 parts. Part1's title is "Reflection", part2's title is undecided
>The new incident will happen around Uminari city, the Kantou-Tokyo area
>The movie is set 3 months after 2nd A's ending, Nanoha and co. is in 5th grade
>You will understand the meaning of Reflection once you watch it
>GOD elements will appear but it's not an adaptation of GOD. Characters like the Florian sisters and their world will be involved but this is an complete original story. You don't have to know about past series and characters to watch it.
>3 months after 2nd A's movie, 5th grade Nanoha and co. in their summer break
>Hayate can now jog easily
>The cause of the incident is Amitie
>Extra characters like Vivio, Einhart, Thoma, etc. in GOD won't appear
>You don't have to know about GOD to watch it
>There is 1 complete new female character
>This time, there are both aerial and land battles
>Amitie won't be an enemy so Nanoha won't fight her
>Kyrie is an enemy. Nanoha and Fate will fight her in the first movie
>Kyrie "and co." will have (a) robot(s) called Kidou Gaikaku - 起動外殻 - "activated shell"
>There will be battle(s) against giant enemy

>not familiar with GoD
There's your problem.

Well, if you don't mind then.

Anyone knows what this says?

HUGE HEAD! HUGE GUTS!

They're not even confirmed.

Probably yes.

Probably just a matter of time till stuff hits the fan.

The only blood will be the blood splattered on Nanoha when she deflowers Fate.

god sounds like it's going to be the DB SUPER of mahou shoujo. aaaaaaaaand dropped.

Probably yes but don't expect fountains of blood like in Strikers or Force.

>implying Fate's hymen survived all of Presea's punishments

Fuuka saved the franchise though

It was by sacrifice if she did. Since they rather screwed up her characterization/buildup and appearances and Rinne got much better treatment.

More like Rinne is saving the franchise, for the moment.

Technically not, but we know it's going to take elements from GoD (), and what sort of GoD-ish movie would NOT have the best Nanohas since Nanoha herself?

No confirmation yet. I don't want to get my hopes up.
>since
The Materials are better than their original counterparts, imo.

I'm really excited for the new episode of VS. I really wanna see Fuuka fuck up Rinne hardcore.

Nanoha > all

Materials are fun and all but Florian sisters are who I'm really excited for.

Nanoha isn't as fun and cool as them.

>Florian sisters
They're interesting and nice, but Materials way too fun and awesome.

You're right, she surpasses them.

I'm interested in the bit about Kyrie being the enemy. Pretty sure that wasn't her part in GoD.

Nanoha's personality is just not as fun, exciting, and eccentric, bro.

Justice will be served this day!

Kyrie did help Dearche to call U-D and almost end the world in GoD.

I still like her better. She makes me get funny feelings in my chest.

Their design is a bit weird though, particularly the colors I guess. Maybe it's just the style choice, but I can't help thinking they are a bit low effort. Or done by somebody with less experience/skill.

Will there be Rinne?

She is a little babby at this point.

I watched all the episodes yesterday and I was suprised by how good it was after the constant whining. The plot itself is a little generic, but it was totally believable and I understood where all the characters were coming from. Most of all, Rinne and Fuuka aren't archetypes played straight.

As always, the direction is great, especially the music direction. Music is an extremely important tool to shift the viewer's emotions. Just listen to the Vivio/Rinne match, when Rinne is winning, and when Vivio pulls out the victory.

Also I did notice the BOSHBOSHBOSH sound effect made it in when Mikaya drew her sword. And again as always, the random characters in the background are great, although they no longer have crazy hair colors.

I'm really excited for the new episode of VS. I really wanna see Rinne fuck up Fuuka hardcore.

Yuri is justice (or giraffe) so hopefully you are right.
>two fingers

anti-bully ranger not so tough after being hit in the face

>Rinne's true strength lies in anti-bullying
>Vivio wasn't a bully, so Rinne couldn't draw out her real power
>Fuuka is slowly turning into a bully
>Rinne's final form will finally be seen in the fight between childhood friends

Or maybe I just want to talk about the movie, the Materials, GoD and whatnot.

No, that can't be right. Any person not having Vivid Strike™ discussion must be doing that on purpose to block Vivid Strike™ discussion. The bastards, am I right?

It's not like it even stopped the usual VS spammers. Because god forbid we have a good Nanoha thread for once before they leave to watch the next Sup Forums-endorsed shitcarnival.

I'm rooting for her, after a long and exhausting fight.

Double KO is fine too.

Official subs for StrikerS up on amazon prime

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N2NII77/

First 2 two seasons are also up.

Advice: Stop being such an ass if you don't want people to adapt to your level when they have to deal with you.
If you believe you are not acting like an ass around here, I think you're in need of some self reflection.

Kyrie has always been a cunt.

Is this the high res version/synced to them? I haven't kept up

>sucky subs
Not even once.

I am pretty sure she wasn't born yet at this point

Rinne is 14, Strikers is A's+10, VS is A's+2 or 3, so she'd be 1 or 2, I think.

Save your VS shitposting for the appropiate thread, kudasai. This goes to all the cockroaches in this thread.

>Current year of Strike: 80
>Nanoha S1 + A's: 66
>Reflection: 68
So yeah, if Rinne is 14 like Einhart and Miura, she'd be 2 years old at this point. Fuuka would be 1 year old. I wonder when their parents threw them away.

>VS is A's+2 or 3
...Oh right, VSfags are hardcore Nanoha fans, I forgot.

>she'd be 2 years old at this point. Fuuka would be 1 year old.
This kind of shit never fails to make me feel old

>Stern is the best in the nation
>gets BTFO by Team Nanoha like two times in a row

What did they mean by this

Didn't those losses happen because of someone else's screwups, tho

Fate, Hayate, Teana, Fuuka, Rinne... This series has a habit of making girls orphaned either due to crappy parents or parents who unfortunately passed away.

I meant Strikers, my math was right.

>Replying to that troll
Let's not.

When will they introduce space nations other than Mid?

3rd movie with Eltria.

It actually wasn't, you piece of shit.

StrikerS = A's + 10
StrikerS Sound Stage X = StrikerS + 3
Vivid = SSSX + 1
Vivid Strike = Vivid + 1
Therefore, Vivid Strike = A's + 15

So Fuuka and Rinne just plain didn't exist at the time of A's. Another reason why it's so good, I suppose.

Reflection takes place two years after a's

They already did. Mid is just a city by the way.

Enough losers can gang up on a talented person and score a victory.

>A's is 71
>StrikerS' story starts in 75
>Strike! starts in 80
Can you quit being such a tryhard shitposter? Thanks.

Mid is the planet. I don't remember how the city is called

>counting from the timeskip rather than the rest of the show
Speaking of tryhard. And that doesn't change the fact that Fuuka and Rinne were nonexistant (or inside their mothers' wombs, at the most) during the actual events of the Book of Darkness incident.

They talked about Mid as if it's a city in Vivid.

>1 year or several months unborn in the womb
>nonexistent
Retard.

>Strike takes in place in 80, BoD incident in 65
>Both Fuuka and Rinne cannot be older than 14 because they are both able to participate in U14 tournaments or whatever
>80 - 14 = 66
Retard.

Will be interesting to compare.

Cranagan.

Movie 3 is set in 66, retard. Over 3 months passed and Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate are on summer break. They are in their 5th years. We know Rinne is 14 by the time of the winter cup for U15. 14 years at the start and winter cup for U15 is set near the end of the year 80. She could be almost 15 or half way to 15.

Give ViviEin back!

>b-b-but reflection
Why do you morons keep bringing it up? I'm talking about A's. Do you know what an A's is?

>Movie 3 is set in 66, retard.
Lovely how the tryhard autist that just had to bring up A's time skip completely forgot about Movie 2nd's time skip. Reflections is set in 67, or 68 if the two-year jump included the segments from after Winter time was over (setting those parts in year 66 rather than 65 like most of the rest). This also explains why the girls are in fifth grade in Reflections when Movie 1st established that Nanoha was in third grade, and the BoD incident happened later that same year. Not that you know any of this, though.

>reading the wiki
Huh, so Midchilda is the planet and also the one and only nation there. Wiki says that it is divided into 5 regions: central, west, east, north, and south.
Vivio's school is in the North while Nakajima gym is in the central.

>>reading the wiki

>or 68 if the two-year jump included the segments from after Winter time was over (setting those parts in year 66 rather than 65 like most of the rest).
Actually, I'm wondering about that. I'm going to leave this one up to someone that knows more about how Japanese/Nanohaverse education works, but if the movie is set in summer break in the year 68, then that'd mean Nanoha and the others would be in sixth grade, correct?

If that's right, then they most likely did not account for those scenes. So, Reflection would take place in 67.

Take that wiki with a grain of salt. That information should be mostly correct though, although I don't think it was never confirmed it was the only nation.

A's timeskip was to give you perspective, retard. (80-14) is right. Nanoha and co. already are in their 5th year in the year before, and summer break starts in mid spring. So it's 66. But since A's movie did have a two year skip from 65, it should be 67 then at the most. So a year, but that helps my case by adding months and/or another year to Rinne and Fuuka. All in all, you're still a tryhard.

No, hold on. If the movie takes place three months after the timeskip and the girls are on their summer break, then the latest point the skip could be is in March. So they DID account for those post-Reinforce death scenes. Which means the end of the pre-timeskip portion of the movie is in year 66. Which means the post-timeskip portion of the movie and therefore Reflection take place in 68, two years after 66. If the girls were in third grade when Movie 1st and (most of) Movie 2nd happened, which was year 65, then the only way they could be in fifth grade by the time of Reflection is if it took place in 67. But all points to it taking place in 68 where if I'm reading this information correctly, Nanoha and co would be in sixth grade. But we were told they are in fifth grade. And they couldn't not have taken the post-Reinforce death scenes into account because three months after Christmas isn't anywhere near summer break.

So either I messed up somewhere or here's a continuity error. Or all three girls failed a grade simultaneously.

And this is is why you should pay attention in math class, kids.

Given how there is no official year for Vivid Strike (although before it would be said, for example Vivio says the Mid date in sounds stages for movies), I have a feeling that they have a bit of a chaos there and maybe don't want to date the show exactly anymore... because if they did, they would soon run into Force.

Didn't Reinforce die almost right after the incident? If she didn't make it pass the new year mark then the event of A's still ended within year 65 when Nanoha and co. were still in 3rd grade (they don't move up a grade until April of the next year by the way). The epilogue of the 2nd movie makes a 2 years timeskip to year 67 and Nanoha and co. are in 5th grade.

Or if Movie 1st took place early enough (it was spring, so maybe) and I'm reading this Japanese school year thing right, then Nanoha and co would be in fourth grade by the time of the BoD incident. Then Reflection could take place in 66 where they would be in fifth grade by the time of the summer break. That means ignoring the timeskip, though.

Yeah, I think this is what's going on. I'll have to watch the second movie/A's again later to see if they mention being in fourth grade at the time.

>Didn't Reinforce die almost right after the incident?
Yup, she ruined Hayate's Christmas, the jerk. The problem is the scenes after that that don't have any snow anywhere, so they can't have happened until at least a couple months later.

If anything, Nanoha and Fate ruined it

>Prologue and epilogue is the timeskip. Reinforce said that A's story started 2 years ago in June.
>3rd movie is set after with a 3 months timeskip that leads to summary, so the month of the the timeskip in 2nd movie see here has to be January
>A's story started in year 75 of June

1 year + 7 months at most.

global warming routinely ruins white christmas

>summary
Meant summer*

>so the month of the the timeskip in 2nd movie see here has to be January
But says Reflection takes place in summer break, which is late July/early September, so for the "three months" bit to make sense, then the month of the timeskip has to be late April/early May (and not March like I said earlier, I fucked up there).

>July
Never-mind then.

So it is more or less exactly 2 years.

We know that Vivid is set in 79 so logically, all events point to Strike setting in 80. As of the current episodes, it's in the middle of December 80 in Strike.
Since Vivio's was wearing the junior high spring/summer school uniform when she appeared in Force, it's safe to assume that Force is set somewhere between April and October year 81.
Episode 13 of Strike seems to take place after the whole deal with Rinne has been settle and during Vivio and co.'s summer vacation which should be around July/August year 81. The Vivids don't have anything to do with Force anyway so if the staffs just ignore Nanoha's group entirely like what they have done so far, they can do whatever story they want with the Vivids.

Can't Strike still be in fall of 79?

I can't shake off the feeling that they are actually trying to ignore the problem of datation and ages (you know how one of the first words of Nanoha and Vivio at their respective appearances in ep1 was how old they are?), as if they were aware that there is a problem with making everything work together.

GoD happens in March 66.
But it's not a movie of god.

Okay, no. Third episode of A's mentions Fate being in third grade when Lindy is talking to Nanoha's parents. This is in the second half of 65 and she shares classroom with Nanoha. To recap:

April 65: Start of third grade
Insert Movie 1st here somewhere, since Nanoha mentions being in third grade
June 65: Book of Darkness awakens
December 65: Book of Darkness incident
February-April 66: Post-Reinforce death scenes
April 66: Start of fourth grade
Late April/early May 66: End of pre-timeskip Movie 2nd, here we jump two years

April 67: Start of fifth grade
Late April/early May 67: Where the post-timeskip Movie 2nd events were supposed to happen
Late July/early September 67: Where the math was supposed to lead for Reflection
April 68: Start of sixth grade
Late April/early May 68: Where the post-timeskip Movie 2nd events actually happen
Late July/early September 68: Where the math actually leads for Reflection

So someone fucked up or the girls really did fail a grade at the same time. Or maybe we weren't meant to take any of this so seriously, but that's loser talk.