America will always be number o—

Asia is rising, burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Asia is raising burgers.

Buses run on time Gweilo!

the borg are real and korean is their earthly form.

I wouldn’t be so cocky Lee Park Sung, China will colonise Pusan as well.

thanks 4 the thread where do i begin

a

lel

no shit, we're stagnated by marxist faggotry

When you started out at almost rock bottom and were bribing American politicians like Clinton, Hillary and Obama, shit happens. Lets see how much they rise with Trump as president now.

>When the eternal asian thinks that building cargo cult commieblocks and scyscrapers make him a superpower
You have always been a cargo cult race and you always will stay that way.

Isn't that a return to the status quo pre-Meiji restoration? They were a vassal state for something around 400 years from memory.

The salt is flowing here.

>burger meme

those windows are great xD

>Get ahead of the rest of the world economically by having no labor or environmental laws while the industrial West has to play with a handicap by treating it's workers and nature with actual respect
>End up with a wealthy country full of insect people free of empathy who have been dwarfed and mutated by consumption of heavily polluted fish
>Counteract this by sending out millions of drones to buy up land in much more livable countries, establishing footholds before bringing their extended family over to live in cramped townhouses before eventually setting up entrenched colonies

One has to at least respect China's focus on the endgame.

>50% hit chance

>that guy who gets smashed by the light pole

I have no idea why, though. Nobody with a brief understanding of history in the region expects a 'rising Asia' to amount to anything significant. Myopic, insular and confounded by cultures that work against reform. You'll develop the most perfect iphone possible, given a thousand years, and that's about it, without intervention.

China is only interesting insofar as westerners use it to develop tech that would have ethical complications in their own countries. Genetic engineering is a chief example.

my fucking sides

Stacey is cute!

>suicide nets around the buildings

Boy it sure looks fun to live there!

Not 100% sure on Korean history, but it would explain the robotic like ways of Koreans.

going to need some context here

those are some fuck-ugly buildings, OP

are there no Korean architects who can copy Japanese ones like they do everything else?

what the hell happened there?

>that poor cat was abducted and murdered by a fucking chink weeb
I'm very mad now.

The Chinese colonisation project of America’s Anglo-Saxon allies in the Pacific in masterful
they don’t represent a territorial threat to our borders, that’s not what they’re about. Instead they’re exploiting the unregulated student visa programs in Canada, Australia and New Zealand so as to colonise these countries and undermine American hegemony in the Pacific.

with action like that on the streets why are they so impressed by Michael Bay movies?

Funny, I've always thought of Koreans as the Italians of south-east Asia. Some sort of significant past (if you get one drunk you'll hear all about their glorious five thousand year history) but a lot of vassalage and low achievement in the modern era, and a culture that is overly emotive compared to the Chinese/Japanese.

They have two types of men there. The diminutive ones from the upper classes and the more self-confident and emotional types from the lower classes. Typical of former colonies, given colonial powers tended to reward compliant types.

btw i am not bumping this thread

That looks so depressing

>all those suicide nets

the only """"""people""""" that I want off of this planet are the chinese and koreans

i've seen this one before but I just noticed that she's holding the boy in the air as she rides up the escalator, and if she was not doing that, chances seem good that he would have been swallowed whole in that opening

Koreans are one of the most compliant/collectivist races in the world. In the 2006 World Cup, the South Korean fans as a collective stayed behind in the stadium after the end of the match to collect the rubbish that had accumulated in their section of the stadium. Every single other nation’s supporters let the gypsies do that for them.

The only things that will keep you guys afloat is your natural psychopathy and the Jews' inability to pretend to be Asian.
Good luck to you. Sincerely.

Kek

seems like a hitman, similar to the shit from brazil

Fuck off dog eater

>Koreans are one of the most compliant/collectivist races in the world.

Having dealt with diaspora Koreans, my comment would be that they are a rather useless bunch that attempt to grift like the Chinese but without the artisanship. The smarter ones from the upper crust treat their lesser born peers like human garbage. Eerily similar to the stratification in Indian society. The product of that is a people that can be relied upon to prey on each other enthusiastically given the opportunity.

Viewing them as a threat is just amusing. The Japanese are still the big fish in that pond that are worth being wary of.

What the fuck is wrong with them? I can understand stuff like or happening because of pure stupidity and disregard for caution, it's fine, it can happen. But all those webms of chinks on the road purposefully swerving into crowds, not even attempting to slow down. I don't get it. Maybe, I don't know, complete lack of empathy and disconnect with real world? Like, oh, there are some things I can run over, that's gonna be fun. Why? Because "human decency cannot survive overpopulation"?

If it was America, libs would demand half the tenants in those new buildings be for poor black people. All the white people move away and it becomes 95% black people. Several years later, it becomes a big crime area with the stores below being replaced with a liquor store, check cashing place and pawn shops but of course, it was whitey's fault for creating such an environment they can't get out of. Libs will ignore all this like nothing happened and move on to the next new area to ghetto-ize.

Apparently there's an ancient law on the books where if you harm someone you have to care for them until they're better. Chinks would rather you literally fucking die than help you in an accident.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions

Chinese treat their lower classes similarly.

If you don't slaughter each other first.

Don't import niggers. Learn from our mistake.

Jesus Christ, that is horrible. Did he die?

>Chinese treat their lower classes similarly.

I've never really seen them interact with one another up close - avoid them as best as I can. I'm willing to believe they are horrible to each other, though, given how many flee that country every year.

ares did he deadieidididid

>This thread
Jesus fucking Christ, they are even worse drivers than Russians

why

non bump cause duplicate post timer

lmao what a fucking idiot

Rising in what, net suicide rate?

wow concrete termite mounds full of bug people, choke on your pollution and incoming societal collapse fuckers

>starts retching at pic related
I think Asians like to be miserable. You think their dreary, expressionless eyes are a coincidence? How could you create beauty when looking at all those faces?

City folk don't know what they're missing out in the country, they don't know any different and think the city life is the only life to lead. They'll enjoy the rising air pollution equivalent to smoking 10 cigs a day and being surrounded by millions of others but being alone in a callous nation of bug people.

...thanks almost entirely to US investors and post-WW2 occupation

just like my manwhas, kek.

Nice commieblocks.

>Literal commieblocks with "I don't care if you want to kill yourself just don't do it here" nets
Surely, the superior nation

> Suicide nets

Yeah rising in birth defects built up to be cucked weebs. Fuck off faggot

> EXTREMELY HIGH IQ DETECTED

I don't get the suicide net thing? Can't they kill themselves at some other place or something. Why does it have to be at work???

A US puppet state is doing well? That's nice I guess.

i really cannot comprehend why are people doing such nigger, evil things.
its triggering me fucking hardcore.

what the fuck is wrong with people.

Spoken like a gent! :)

they have that many people around them, life has little value, it they don't respect and value others what will make them respect and value little innocent creatures?

Kek, are those storefronts just decorations or are those buildings?

Asia? I think they should rename the Continent to Insect.

Bacon knows no limits. Praise the boar and may the boar forever be among us.

>be white American male
>blue pilled college graduate with a meme degree
>move to Taiwan to gtfo of boring midwest and meet Taiwanese gf
>first few years are great, learn Chinese, travel around the world, completely oblivious to political turmoil in US
>see what is going on Europe, start lifting weights, get a double dose of red pills and iron pills
>realize I'm part of the problem
>ready to come home and make America great again
All i want is a cabin innawoods and a white wife to make babies with, but i know the second i come back it's great depression 2.0 with civil war in the US and chinese overlords take over. What do?

korean architects are forced to be subservient to old korean architects who build all the soviet-style apartment blocks. The same kind of buildings are in Japan. If a young korean architect isn't willing to make trash like the buildings pictured then they get forced out of the industry through shitty, demeaning jobs.

It's getting better but very slowly.

Behold!
A concrete castle of match boxes for 社畜salarymen

go outside and die in a freak accident

I was in Poland 4 months ago. I fucked one of your cuties. Thanks, i still love you Poland

A cat's life has no value. It has no soul. It is not natural for you to empathize with it. The only emotion you SHOULD feel is revulsion if it looks diseased, because that means it has spoiled meat and might transmit something deadly or unpleasant to you or your livestock. It does look diseased in that state so revulsion is sensible, but not because "poor kitty". looking at the sorry state of that animal SHOULD just make you want to put it down, just in case it has something.

So kill a cat if you please. Just use the corpse for something useful instead of throwing god-given meat away. And don't waste your time like she did. Time is a finite blessing. If you take that long to cripple a cat to the point of a slow death, you're being wasteful. Just snap its neck. I could have killed fifty cats for fur, bone, gut, and stew meat in the time it took her to tumble one. By hand! Give a dedicated man machinery and that entire useless species of our own creation would be history, along with all the other inefficient mousetraps.

Clearly, chinks are total shit at getting things done.

I never noticed either.
I suppose it means she already knew about escalators being deadly. I wonder if that's why the other women were there too?

2 tonne fork carrying 2 tonnes of steel sheet

>imma ad my 50ish kilos to this , it will totally work

Even their buildings are soulless.

在中國你可以用Sup Forums嗎?我以為什麼國外網頁都不能用

man, that was edgy.

torturing innocent small animals for fun is nigger behaviour, i do not accept it.
killing a cow for meat is fine.
torturing a small kitten and killing it for fun is not fine.

things like these make the difference between a nigger and a man.