I am honest. Dutchfag here

I am honest. Dutchfag here.
Our society used to give Polish immigrants a hard time. They were drunks, cheap labour and louzy truck drivers.

I stand corrected. It’s not that they contribute more then US/UK/German/Australin expats, but they are based as fuck.
They are taking the jobs that the unemployed won’t want to, they love to drink a lot, but still function, they live horrible (by law maximum of 8 per house, but still sometimes with 12).

I think it’s time to say that the Polish people are not bad. I am jealous. They live, enioy, and they see the danger with the massive immigration problem. They say fuck you to the EU.

GOD BLESS THE POLISH PEOPLE!

>Our society used to give Polish immigrants
>used to

FUCK YOU everyone in holland is rude as fuck to them and they're the best behaved immigrants to grace your shitstain of an ocean floor.

and then I read the rest of your post. :/ soz user

With good reason. Poles are weird af

Bump

>implying you see any in your part of the world that aren't fucking jewish

good one sydbro

Yes. That is true.

>then
Stopped reading. Fucking retard.

Haha

The only good Eastern Europeans are Czechs and Hungarians

Don't fucking be mad at yourself Bariusz, you guys are cousin tier- pretty shit but still great mates.
Poles in general are like more Germanized Belaroussians(no offense), you integrate,are white, and agressive Belaroussians lack your agresiveness and workaholism.
You are not bad, even better you are not the worst.

Holland is degenerated shithole, should be nuked immiediately

Our country is so bad that we simply see all the jobs as good jobs and all the houses as good houses. And we drink a lot because Russia forced us to do so hundreds of years ago.

I agree with op.
We al need more balls and more risk n dare in our lives, like poles do (out of necessity only maybe).

Wr also need to kill each and every singly feminist: maybe by slitting throat, maybe by bashing head, maybe by trucking them over, anyhow, they just need to be dead'ed.

It sounds like you've been there.

I've been there. People who haven't cannot even imagine how bad it is. I think the best I was was a crowd of people cheering for a guy licking a woman out at the park.

For dutch people who think their country is not so bad I recommend a trip to Schagen or Hoorn.

>was was
saw was***

How's the dish washing, Grzegorz?

All true but now they are rekt because Ukrainians are going to their country.

t. Polish diaspora

There is something wrong with the Dutch, I think that they made incest illegal in 1960's... and it seems like they will soon make it legal once again

What the heck

I went to school in Schagen. In 2013-2014 when I first went to uni the drug crime rate went up with nearly 50%.

All dutch people are rude, pretentious snobs. They act all sociable and friendly within their little social circles, hoping to gain recognition so as to boost their egos. But as soon as they step out of the circle, only the ego remains and all pretences are dropped.

Modernity wrecked my country and its people. Fuck 'em all.

This is true from my experience

That's people in general. Congrats for waking up from your pure autism.

Wow you must have sold a lot of drugs in that year.

Poles are based btw, as a poorfag I used to do a shit-tier job with some. Had loads of fun.

Most of you west faggots seem to love niggers and arabs more then eastern europes (or your own). This the main reason why UK left, they grew tired of East Euroes constantly bullying their nigger pets, calling them monkeys on the street etc..

Fuck Poles and fuck all Eastern European immigration. These people work for next to nothing, don't care about the quality of their accommodations etc. and send most the money they save back home.

For an ordinary Dutch worker there's no upside to allowing these people to come in, use public services, suppress wages and often work with hidden stealth benefits such as tax credits.

You'd have to be one brainwashed cuck to think this immigration is good for you and your country. It's not.

And now that the Polish are fortunately returning home in some significant numbers, instead of paying Dutch workers a wage to live and raise a family on, they just import more illegal of half legal dirt cheap labour from outside the EU, mostly Ukraine.

Wake up. It's a fucking scam to rip off Dutch workers, keep high profit margins and further shrink the Labour component of GDP.

>Fuck Poles and fuck all Eastern European immigration.
You can thank your governments for that. Regular people simply respond to incentives, don't blame them for doing what's in their best interest. YOU are supposed to be in charge of who you're letting into your countries.

I must say, we don't send our best

fuck u, u homo

What the fuck is this