BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHA

IT NEVER ENDS

Both of them are shitposting

his dementia is getting worse

>IT WAS ME
how can one man be so petty

It's reaaaalll RAAAAACCCEEEEE WAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

You yanks are lucky you got Trump. Our politics are boring. MAGA

Our president is better at shuckin & jivin' than any black man. ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

THE ABSOLUTE NUTTER

Literally a fucking man baby beta in chief.
Poltards think he's an alpha, lmao. This is absolute beta insecurity.

If Trump were based, he would have left those dindu's over there.

>Ungrateful fool!

>Poor man's version of Don King
The man knows how to shot talk.

God. Trump is so fucking asspained I can feel it through the screen.

t. shill

Your post carries at 2 year imprisonment. I'm alerting the British police now faggot

can someone explain the don king reference plz, looks like he was just a black boxing promoter who (as expected) killed some people?

Well thats what he gets for doing niggers a favor expecting they'd be grateful.

I fucking love this man holy shit.

Fucking ruthless! I actually feel bald for the bald boon, asspain like that "gonna need sum melk"

>seeing if real
>reading replies
>1 new tweet

Everyone calm down, this LaVar douche is as big as a loudmouth and huckster as Trump. Its not like he is an ordinary dad. He is a boisterous nigger trying to sell his Baller Brand shit and he had his own reality show on facebook.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

EY CHRIS'MO

>prison for criticising the hack drumpf
The queen is more likely to give me a knighthood.

Oldfag here, Don King would constantly run his mouth to promote to his boxers ala Lavar promoting his sons. Same story, different nigger.

Holy shit. Very little gets me laughing my ass off. My sides.

>NIGGER FOOL

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION SHAUN KING!

Is this real???

Don’t you have something to do Mohammad

he's promoting his sons as the greatest basketball players of all time and has a shoe and clothing line built around them.

ah ok, thank you user uwu

why is he so asshurt about this
move on

HE DID IT AGAIN!

Ungrateful fool!

God Bless our beloved God Emperor. Shitposting the truth to the masses.

It's pretty embarrassing for a head of state, especially America, to be going on like this. No?

This can’t be real

What a great man. What an amazing time to be alive. A lot of things are going wrong in this world right now, but at least we get to share it with a man of his calibre

When you bend over backwards, for a nigger of all things, and then they throw it in your face, one might have an inate desire to humiliate said nigger

Trump will break the internet with that tweet.

He gets one wish from the President of China and he wastes it on those niggers.

nobody is checking this sweet get?

This is just amazing. Lmao.

mohammed on suicide watch

The only person being humiliated by these tweets is the 70 year old man who's acting like a 5 year old.

fucking get a sense of humor you faggot, you will be telling your grandchildren that you were witness to one of the greatest shitposts in history.

UNGRATEFUL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!111!11@

Best time line.
And fuck kikes!

>NIGGER FOOL

Also interesting how threads like this lure out all the shills in full force. Looks like Trump laying down the smack still triggers them the most.

>The 2nd American Civil War was sparked by fucking with sportsball.
Take this L, basketball "Americans"

Shouldn't you be praying towards Mecca right now?

FUCKING BASED

My fucking sides.

It is all over user, the God Emperor is back and he’s passed it over to Sup Forums to take it from here.

IT WAS ME LAVAR!

Bwahahahahahahahaha.
the shitposting prez. Awesome.

fucking ky u faggot

The heads of state that dont say things like this are stealing from you

>Ungrateful fool!

HE CALLED HIM A NIGGER TWICE!!!

The president of USA is feuding with a random nigger on twitter. What a time to be alive...

>Soyboys think letting others walk all over you is the right thing to do and calling others out for ungratefulness and disrespect is humiliating yourself

Yeah the media's gonna shit a brick sideways tomorrow

This was a no win situation...

Had he left them, the commie libtifa mafia would have cried foul.

Being the good man he us, he got them out and they still cry foul.

There's no way to win with the left when you're right. We need fascism and we need it now. Fuck these people.

You have a president mutts deserve
POO

Probably to most, but I enjoy the fact he doesn't give a fuck and isn't concerned with being politically correct.

Do you need to go to jelly school?

Based.

you don't have a sense of humour chink

Holy fucking shit he HAD to double down when the nig nog was burying himself. This in 100% never gonna end now and Lamar here could even end up like another Kaepercuck.

Trump has $8 billion and is president of the USA. Lavar Bar has a nigger thief for a son.

Who's humiliated? Lmao. Seriously. You cant humiliate Trump who is literally at the high HIGHEST level of success humanly possible.

He could have rescued them and then acted like a reasonable human being and not thrown a shitfit when the nigger acted like a nigger.

God damnit this better not be real. Don’t tell me he’s fighting negroes on twitter instead of draining the swamp

Do you even have a functioning government where you actually come from?

Ch ch ch chex mix

literally this . shitposter in chief love to be on media 24/7

>embarrassing
for whom?

Where is out of a job again? Thought so.

Your prime minister would have flown over and sucked xi xan xialala cock on tv to save black men

BBB

Buh,Buh.Buh....I shd tak that tik delz, sheeeiiit!!!

TRUMP STAHP

Should have let those niggers rot in a chink prison for a few years and be hailed as a savior once he let them out.

If by fassion you mean literally violently erasing every living Democrat in america then i agree

negroes are the swamp he is just draining niggers from washington. he hate obama too

>it's just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair

Why is his humor so silly, but yet it's funny?
He really is the shitposter in chief

Future generations will read about this in history textbooks

They will think "Man I wish I was alive when this happened"

BUT WHATS THE CONTEXT?

No, that behavior needs to be called out. We can't keep letting leftists just walk over us, especially if we're someone in a position of influence like Trump.