Kumo desu ga, nani ka?

New chapter. The monkey madness just won't end.

Dumping

This kumo is fucking CUTE.

How the fuck did these monkey cunts managed to survive long enough to reach such retarded numbers when they go full kamikaze whenever one of their kind is killed?
I mean, now that there are a bajillion of them it's a pretty good strategy, because no one is going to bother killing one of them if they know that it would cause every single monkey to zerg rush them, but back when they only were a bunch of monkeys such a strategy would have led their race to extintion.
Unless they have some extreme birth rates and they grow pretty quickly, of course.

Because D thought it would be funny

I always forget how fucking big she is

Good luck, Kumo.

not even gods messes with the fuckers

anyone that fought them once would get instant PTSD and always stay clear of them

Only like two or three more chapters will she evolves again. Can't wait to see what she looks like.

But that only works because there are millions of them.
Back when they were only a few monkeys such a strategy would have killed them all.

She's supposed to be brown now and turn black with the next evolution but I bet she'll just stay white and get sickle legs

There are stronger monkeys, their numbers will grow easily as long as they don't lose 10% or more of their race in every battle.

That's not how evolution works (even if it applied to a world made by D). A species don't start out as being a few, a species evolves in great numbers to begin with.

But they always have to fight with other races for territory so that they can expand and increase their numbers.
The only reason the monkeys have such numbers now is because the other monsters realized that messing with them was a horrible idea and thus they could expand and reproduce with no problem.
But back when they had their first battles for territory, using zerg rush strategies would have caused them all to get exterminated.

>monkey battle already
Kumo lighting herself on fire when?

>manbearpigs
oh shit....

>That D
Unf...

Most of them live above the ground, the elro labyrinth especially the lower layers are considered the most dangerous area of the world. Monsters on the surface are a lot more scarce and a lot weaker, among them the monkeys alone are pretty much mid tier, let alone masses of them.

Screw that, In charges when?

>Pride is coming up soon
>Kumo will never have a fierce of a battle as this afterwards.
It hurts.

I want to plow this Goddess.

>what is earth dragon

Make one from last page

Getting there eventually.

UUUU

Im pretty sure she was smaller

>tfw started reading this less than a week ago and am on chapter 260

nah she's pretty fucking huge

she only looks cute and small because she thinks of herself like that

there's a page I think where it shows her real size

plus there's when she becomes the "charity" or whatever in the forest

what was happening in 260 I don't remember

How long it will take in manga for Kumoko to turn into something humanoidal?

A couple years, maybe?

Fire Dragon was like 10 chapters. Though it was like 90% running around the arena so she wouldn't get hit.

Either she got bigger, or those monkeys are manlets

Forever from now. We still got lots of dungeon crawling to go first.

I think fire lake is up after this, that's gonna be a rather significant portion.

Then there's the grinding time.

We might start getting some S chapters too.

Didn't she evolve after that?

S chapters will probably come after she beats mother.

Good question

I don't know if I should use spoilers here, so Not exactly 260, but vampire and oni just met, Kumo gave the Pope the book on the System

Doesn't she look exactly the same as her previous evolution?

dont bully

I just wanna know her current stats.

She don't have stats, the fuck are you talking about

she does, I dunno what are her current ones but
『Zoa Ere LV15 No name 
Status
 HP:502/502(Green)+189(Details)(199 up)
 MP:4096/4096(Blue)+437(Details)(2001 up)
 SP:522/522(Yellow)(Details)(206 up)
   :522/522(Red)+971(Details)(206 up)
 Average Offensive Ability:506(Details)(163 up)
 Average Defensive Ability:603(Details)(162 up)
 Average Magic Ability:3901(Details)(1902 up)
 Average Resistance Ability:4021(Details)(1891 up)
 Average Speed Ability:2580(Details)(834 up)

She don't have stats, nigga

Those looks like stats unless you are going full "if they aren't named INT, DEX, WIS, etc then they don't count as stats" autism.

Currently she's a god. She's outside of system and didn't limited by stats

So the manga is just totally skipping all the sidestories? They'll just reach them in chronological order?

the guy asking didn't clarify which "current stats" he was asking so I assumed he asked about her stats in the manga

Maybe we will get another adaption only for side story after manga reaches LN ?

>First of all, Status.
>Since I’m out of the system, my precise status doesn’t exist.
>However, as the physical capabilities are improved by magic, similar effects to this world’s status can also be displayed.
>But, unlike the fixed status, I can freely adjust it.
>You can say that my physical capabilities can be controlled more freely.
>As my magical power cannot be compared to before apotheosis, thus my physical capabilities have been reinforced and my status would easily be over 100,000.
>Since the upper limit is 99999, it is impossible to win against me in status.
>Moreover, 100, 000 is under normal circumstances. If it’s in a battle, the output can also increase a little more.

What are you even doing?

Why?

I originally posted but forgot to spoiler.
is a different person.

Not me.

This is me.

The fuck? is me not you.

I am me. You are you.

Just stop

new ip (20)
How can those be you?
Stop trying to be me.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm him.
You must be this guy:

Was there a thread for 13.2?

So she's over 100K normally, that's still a stat or each god would be omnipotent otherwise.
There is still power differences between those that are above the system.

But those powers aren't hard numbers anymore. You can't "Appraisal, what do the stats say about her power level" her.

I still can't believe this thing is happening. Re:zero x Konosuba i understand, but not this.

>new chapter
Don't play with my heart like that, user.

Where can i read the novel?

Raising the dead.

I want to fug the spider. She can even stay in her spider form.

manga chapter, WN is ded now

Yes, Thnank you, I was talking about the stats in the manga, But.Knowing this has make my so much freaking happy that i dont even care know.

Thanks anons.

i usually don't go into threads of series i don't know anything about but this series made me curious, what is this mangá about?
also the spider is pretty cute

Girl gets transported into another world, but instead of being reborn as an OP human or just being sent there with cheat powers, she is reborn as a spider monster in a magical labyrinth, a qt spider monster.

yeah she look like a qt alright
and thicc
i would