What do you eat in the whole day, Sup Forums? Remember to not surpass 110 kgs or it's too late

What do you eat in the whole day, Sup Forums? Remember to not surpass 110 kgs or it's too late.

Do you think Sup Forums need a fixed thread warning about BMI? Being fat is degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus lord have mercy

> not surpass 110kg
Fat fuck

he honestly looks worse top lel

Ive weighed 125kg and now i am down to 100kg. Gonna keep going for sure. Feel bad for that guy as this luckily didnt happen to me.

Yesterday i ate 2 slices of pizza and half a philly cheese steak. Then 12 beers, id be skinny if not for alcohol

fuarrrk im getting pretty fat myself

how to avoid this? is it because he lost weight too fast?

Fucking god, did this guy not lift a single dumbbell in the whole time he lost all that weight? This is disturbing

I get he wanted to completely change who he was but flipping the location of his tattoos was unnecessary imo

No he is just too fat. I wouldn´t recommend getting too fit, unless you´d like to be operated.

*too fit if you´re really fat

>is it because he lost weight too fast?

stretched skin is unavoidable once you reach a certain size.

Just don't eat for like a month

Reminder, anglos are very fat.

And very fuck.

did he loose fat to fast or surgery?

can you give link to forum or see how much weight he has, im a fat anglo who wants tto loose

Jesus loose skin is that bad? He wasn't even super TV show obese, just a big fat guy you see everywhere.

what size?

>you see everywhere.
Uhhhh

im 255 at 5'11 god kill me if i end up like that bought a rogue power rack and weights getting a tread mill soon, fuck did start to late?

>not surpass 110 kgs
yeah, if you're 7'4

morbidly obese 40bmi

It depends on age, genetics and most of all how fast you lose the weight

Around 110kg worth of size.

Reminder, that in order to eat "healthy", one certainly doesn't have to subject themselves to salads and yogurts. I eat steak and eggs every single morning for breakfast and am /fit/. Learn to calculate your macros

Plastic surgery can fix his problem easily. He must be poor as fuck. I’d go into debt to fix that

JUST

This only happens if you lose weight too quickly.

I mean 255 in pounds which is over 110 kgs

Leave your house, and you'll see these dudes everywhere in public. Not hoards of them but at least one in most any moderate grouping of people. Hell I have aunts and uncles this size.

90% of weight loss is changing your diet. You need to eat less. Count calories.

stop drinking your calories (soda, kolaid etc)
stop eating carbs (pasta, White rice, bread etc)

My biggest weight was 110 kg, i dropped 20 kg's and i got ZERO flappy skin.
shheeeeeiit, i didnt even work out, i simply stopped eating like a fucking pig.

>You need to eat less. Count calories.

inb4 "I don't eat that much, just x, y, & z." You're telling people to take personal responsibility for their own actions, that probably won't end well.

No. I'm 6ft and went from 270lb to 200lb lean in a year. I'm 22 years old now and don't have any loose skin.

Shopped. His tattoo moved from left to right. Fucking retards from reddit coming to Sup Forums are too retarded to take notice.

i see an OBESE person maybe.... once a month.
its definately not "everywhere", guy.

>You need to eat less.
or burn more calories. depending on how much they overeat then they could go for a walk every day and lose weight.

I do 2 hour intenside MTB rides 3-4 times a week. Usually eat well, but I really splurge in front of my fat co-workers just to watch them cry mu geneticks!

I'm 6'5 and 110kg from lifting.
Aiming to get to 120kg with roids.
Kys nonlifting faggot.

>Sup Forums doesn't /fit/

Stay out of my gene pool

it's because he lost weight thru a low fat diet

if you're a fat fuck your best bet is a keto or just a straight up fast

>roids
Lol, fucking pleb.

We are starting to promote /fit/ between right ring people here. One less reason to leftists criticize us

One is a picture, the other is a selfie in a mirror.

Thank god, you aren't an American poster. We'd never live that down.

>wing

i'm convinced caloric intake means jack shit to obese 50 year old women, something about them just clings to fat.

If you are a young dude losing weight is easy, unless you are a faggot literally addicted to food. and a diet plan is pretty optional. Seriously just shit like "i'm replacing all beverages with water and only eating 3 meals with no snacks" will melt the pounds off even eating shit and big portions.

He should've lost *some* weight and settled for being bearmode, instead of trying to get slim. There is a point of no return when it comes to being a fatass.

Lmao what? I was almost 150kgs 7 years ago and now I'm just a hair over 85kgs and I'm fine

Fasting until your skinny? That's gotta be more than 40 days for him.

Looks like the fat guy from The Whitest Kids You Know crossdressing.

>240 lbs
Bullshit. I went from 265 lbs to 150 lbs in 11 months and I had no loose skin. He is likely too old and lost it too fast. If you are over 30 lbs overweight you should never do any exercise to lose weight.

no stupid, one picture is taken in front of a mirror the other one isnt, and yes this will happen if youre that fat and lopse weight fast

I ate a whole box of pizza and hotdogs a few days ago and woke up with intense pain under my armpit. I exercised my arm like crazy to "reverse" the issue and it's back to normal.

Can confirm. Some days eat only a slim jim and maybe a dry ramen pack and still called a fat fuck by kids because of my belly.

And too old which I think may have been his biggest problem

Seen this already. Boooring.

Obesity rates for the White gen X, millennials and gen Z are much lower than White boomers. Not sure why but all generations of American Hispanics and Blacks are fat. Especially Blacks.

A week or 2 ago somebody posted a spring break video from Miami and everyone was fucking fat. It was mostly Blacks and Hispanics though. This has nothing to do with the fat aspect but Miami looks like a goddamn Latin American nation. I looked up the demographics and I couldn't believe it. It's just over 10% non-Hispanic White. I then looked at the top 10 largest US cites and all of them are less than 50% non-Hispanic Whites. Whites are no longer a majority in any major US city.

America is done. It's going to be a horrifying mix of Brazil and South Africa.

You really don't know what that pain was? It was your lymph node. Exercise had literally nothing to do with the pain going away.

Why are you taking about?

Boomers ate like pigs. They had a feasting culture. They ate normal shit but ever dinner was a buffet.

See

>Brazil

We aren't Mexico. We aren't in top obesity rates

Fasting might help with that:
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

I started at 147kg and now I'm down to 113kg. Hard work is hard

yes

>i'm convinced caloric intake means jack shit to obese 50 year old women, something about them just clings to fat.

This is a "cop out." That's like saying, "I'm sure 2+2 =/=5 if you do it enough times." Caloric intake is absolutely everything and is the key to losing fat, no matter what age a person is.

did you do it on a keto diet?

>tfw down to 62 kg but then get depressed as fuck and two months later be back to 75
I feel fucking horrible.

depends on each body and how much fat there is, you can see on op picture that his arms are fine cause when he was overweight his arms didn't accumulate that much fat

also it doesn't matter how fast or slow u lose the weight if your skin reaches a certain limit it will be stretched

>europoors actually use metric for human weight and height measurements

full retard

is that serious?

Absolutely not. I ate whatever I wanted which by default was healthy but it was standard food pyramid basically.

America is like 15 different countries.

This is true. America now is basically what Argentina looked like 40 years ago. Brazil/Argentina is the future of the US, sadly.

This is an example of my daily caloric intake.

I do 3-4 days of heavy lifting with 6-7 days with 30mins of medium to high intensity cardio.

exact same situation here a month or two ago, after that stopped not caring about crap and started hating myself even more so I'm down to 56-55 now

oh, wanted to says you should lift heavy or kys.

No because the pain went away. If you have pain and swelling for more than 2 weeks then prescribed antibiotics will likely work. If you are unresponsive to multiple different antibiotic treatments then I would brace for impact. However this year apparently saw huge advancements in lymphatic cancer.

You're a girl, right?

Advancements in lymphatic cancer treatment to be clear.

>Remember to not surpass 110 kgs or it's too late.

What? Are you a manlet?

Idk how people get that fat. You have to constantly be eating and never get up from the couch or some shit

How'd you do that? I got a really weird metabolism I guess. Can't lose weight unless I eat sub 1500. Then again, it's probably because my diet is like 90% carb based.

get a load of that soy-sack

Keto is a brain disease.

wew why the uck doesnt he get that surgery?

Oh good, I don't want to die just yet. It lasted 2 days. I think what helped was an icepack but I'll never know exactly.

>Idk how people get that fat
>You have to constantly be eating and never get up from the couch or some shit

That's exactly how I got that fat. Thinking back on it being 325lbs makes me sick and disgusted.

Nah that's redditor bro-science. All kinds of shit affects your bodys ability to hold onto and put on fat. How you get the calories matters, as does what the body does with them.

I think his biggest problem is that he had the ass shape stomach, when youve got the ass shape you are guranteed to have loose skin, also he probably didnt do a single sit up or core exercise

FLYING SQUIRREL SUIT

Dare I even ask your height?

So is there any actual reason for me to lose weight now? I don't want to end up like that.

5'11

Disagree although he had it worse than I did but I had it too and it turned out fine. Skin is incredibly elastic unless you're an old fart.

>Never do exercise to lose weight
Full retard.

Well that's not too insane. I mean being disgusted is probably healthy in moderate amounts.

become fat, easier to squash your enemies

I'm 110 kgs but i'm built. Not everyone is a manlet OP.