Prison School 237

Gook scans are out if anybody even cares anymore

yuncomics.com/archives/1834804

On the bright side the arc might actually end soon.

I care, thanks user

Literally nothing happened

Welcome to the past 20+ chapters. Not really surprised how fast interest in this series died down. There is barely even any fanservice anymore.

Manchildren can't take slow pacing in a weekly series, not really surprising at all.

But muh namek jokes

& 18.
done.

The series was never slowplaced before this, and now it is a slow pace that sucks ass.

Only one series can get away with slow pacing, and that is Akagi, people still tolerate years to finish a match because it's just that good.

nice chapter

what do you expect to happen after a year of nothing happens?

t. animefag who came to these threads after the anime ended

cliffhangers were golden before this arc, and the pace had the right balance between development and blueballing

Why did they suddenly started to attack the girls? Are they dumb or what?

they started going crazy, just as Kate predicted. I think that is.

What's going on, why are there tits everywhere?

Did you just ask if the cast of this manga is dumb?

wow i forgot all about prison school

Are we still on Cavalry Namek?

People were already bitching during the golden shower scans because it was too slow for them. Seriously too many people binge read that thing

10 chpts to hide unbder blankets. That's something

Ok. I missed a few chapters because namek was dragging on. But seriously what the fuck is happening?

Is this the supersayen stage?

What's even the point of the wet-shirt contest when they already saw the tits of half the girls on this chapter?

So they're fighting on top of a Titan wile black helicopters survey the area.

Gakuto is stripping every girls around for some reason, the other boys are being lynched and Chairman supposedly lands in parachute in the midst of it all to the cheers of everyone else.

Is this still a high school drama? Is this really what's happening?

What are you talking about?
Most anons wanted to kiss Hana's medusa in those threads.

So Namek then?

>Gakuto is stripping every girls around for some reason, the other boys are being lynched and Chairman supposedly lands in parachute in the midst of it all to the cheers of everyone else.
>B-but nothing is happening!

i think gakuto is trying to retrieve bottle-chan
which obviously means he has to strip a bunch of girls?