Soy Boys

How can these idiot with a high pitched voice think soy has no effect on you? Soy doesn't decrease testosterone, it INCREASES estrogen. You can still have high test while on soy, but you will also have high estrogen, leading to pic related.

the 56% face of America

complete opposite of reality

also reminder PJW is a faggot with bitchtits

All this shows is that big muscles cannot compensate for a lacking face.

O btw you are not a scientist and you know nothing about soy

no kidding, they replace natural estrogen, yet still mimic the same effects

MILK, ALCOHOL AND CHICKEN

Isnt this faggot canadian?

we need to get this guy into a debate with vegan gains. Gains will absolutely destroy him and it will be funny as fuck to watch. VG has some decent views on feminism but he strongly opposes having children and uses some very very weak arguments to justify his position.

Lol, you guys are still mad because he made that infowars retard look like a little bitch. Soy is not feminizing.
He's masculine as fuck, it's pretty impressive that he's a vegan and that big, it's obvious you're probably a fat jealous autist.
And another thing, he could most likely beat the shit out of all you "soyboy" posters.

looks dont matter as much as you think. The idea they matter this much comes from the fact that males project their own values onto females and think that they experiences attraction in the same way males do.
>looks matter but not as much as you think.

CLANG

He's 100% leafistanian syrupnigger

Yes.

>He's masculine as fuck
If you want to troll, you should try being more subtle about it.

>not being jacked as fuck is not masculine

lol okay there. you guys probably think its masculine to have aids ridden
tranny cock up your asses.

He's not that big and I don't want to defend him, but that red eyed faggot did get owned.

sickle cell

>high-pitched voice like a boy going through puberty
>shitty muscle insertions & disproportionate mass
>pencil neck
>feminine baby face/typical "soyboy" face
>shitty complexion
If this is your idea of a masculine man, then I feel sorry for you.

he's still pretty young, some guys voices dont fully drop until their early 30s. he is clearly
masculine to maintain that physique. its obvious you have man titties or something.

Noice

yeah, soiboi voices don't drop until they are 30. this isn't normal you fag

>he's still pretty young
he has been training and beeing active for years
jesus chwiste

I regularly go to the gym, and even the most novice lifters there all look better than he does. I'm not sure why you're defending this faggot when there are plenty of other vegan lifters out there who actually do look good and masculine.

Yeah and steroid reduce testosterone in men BECAUSE IT REPLACES THEM

dude i got a back injury a few years ago , i started lifting again 3 months ago and right now i'm in better shape than this vegan dude, i would say i'm stronger than him too. Veganism is for faggots , all vegans seems to have some sort of mental illness , maybe is the B12 deficiency.

if he truly had low test then he wouldn't be as big. he's just black thats why you guys
are shitting on him desu. he destroyed the soyboy meme thats why you guys are mad.

Milk is only applicable this way because of what is added to it by the industry. Standard milk that isn't industry approved would not be applicable. Similarly, GMO and non fermented, processed soy is applicable in this way and fermented, non GMO soy is not. Stop falsely attributing the cause of additions to the baseline to the baseline itself. Fuck.

>wouldn't be as big.
Bigger than you muhammad

Even if this misinformation about soy is true, it is just a small part of huge array of plant proteins. I rarely eat soy just in case. Peas, beans, farro, anaranth, avocados, and nuts babiboi.

post pics

Why i should post my personal pics NSA data miner?

he is like 26-27

i'm white as fuck and yeah he is bigger than me but i wont call him
a feminine faggot like you jealous fags because im out of shape and he
proved soy isn't so bad.

You're delusional. He didn't destroy anything. You should go back to where you came from.

He is not big by any means , if he goes to a gym he will be just a regular dude , he is only big compared to soyboys.

>he made that infowars retard look like a little bitch
link to video?

the cunt has videos of himself injecting b12 because he was going though some shit where he was hearing voices and shit so you're not wrong there.
on another note: SADUT HUSAIN!