IT'S HAPPENING BOYS

>GET IN HERE NOW
USA HAS FALSE FLAGGED WW3 WITH NORTH KOREA
>US NAVY AIRCRAFT IN SEA OF JAPAN NEAR NK HAS (((CRASHED))) 11 VICTIMS
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42078318
>NK has been labelled a terrorist state by POTUS and the admin warn of NK cyberwarfare strength
NK will be blamed for the hacking and downing if the aircraft possibly killing 11 navy men

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USNavy/status/933281288563208194
navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=103467&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=100000101020600&utm_campaign=AdvInc
phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

.. and nothing of value was lost

don't freak out just because burgers aren't fly anymore

Good. The Norks must be destroyed.

i feel like i'm gonna sleep, wake me up when something actually happens frens

checked

DO IT MR. PRESIDENT, GLASS THEM.

This is the 10th "accident" by US military this year.. many of them fatal. China/NK must be hacking them, it doesnt make much sense.

its taking too long

>possibly

They already rescued all 11

So what the cause of the crash (engine failure) assuming we can believe them?

Navy crashes all the time they’re clearly the biggest fuck ups in the armed forces

or the CIA niggers trying to provoke a war

This seems more likely. China is run by some pretty smart people I don’t think the would fuck up their trade with US it’s the only thing that keeps them powerful.

>be burger
>crash airplane

Still searching for 3
twitter.com/USNavy/status/933281288563208194
navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=103467&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=100000101020600&utm_campaign=AdvInc

Fuck you not gonna happen.

>US Navy can’t even keep its ships from getting hacked

This.

lower standardz in pilot school (air and ship) so women and blacks can pass. prove me wrong.

>implying that NSA shares its security

M8 there are systems still running XP.

Do they glow in the dark?

American military pilot and 10 other postoperative transvestite friendos crash one of (((their))) planes. Yawn.

Nope. They can talk about "diversity" all day but when it comes to critical shit like combat medicine and actually flying a fucking plane (no sims) it's all in the performance.

Also note that the white folk who go in the military aren't there because they turned down Princeton. Poor white trash, mostly, and those fuckers are lazier than their "minority" counterparts, and equally incapable of getting through Algebra 1.

You fucking "happening" fags ruined the entire point of making HAPPENING threads.

Die.

north korea should have been destroyed in early 90s, when USSR just collapsed and china was africa tier.

Thanks for reminding me why I hate Leaf faggots.

its time to bust the North Korean conspiracy's
>hurr durr no Jewish controlled banks
phoenixcommercialventures.eu/feature-tour/daedong-credit-bank/
This is owned by kikes and was sold in 2011 to a kike shell corporation in 2011 called the "Nice Group" in China The founder, Nigel Cowie(a Brit kike), still lives in North Korea and was found to finance their weapons program.
>hurr durr no Jewish controlled economy
eba.com.ua/
sputniknews.com/asia/201705201053814199-north-korea-trade-sanctions-business/

>hurr durr rare earth minerals
((They)) get them from China who buys them from North Korea for next to nothing. China is Israels third largest trading partner. Its impossible to trace the origins of minerals thus the the reason why most wedding rings have blood diamonds

Its midday, why do you need to sleep now?

this
THIS
this
THIS
WW3 fags have been going on and on and on for over 20 years and it's STILL NOT FUCKING HAPPENEING

but you need a college degree to become an officer so your arguement a bit weak

Why are Canadians typically the shills? Who are they paying up there to be such assholes? Or if they're not bots...who are all of these asshole Canadians? They can't all be from French Canada, can they? Bunch of bitter frogs all so cold they shitpost hate. Makes sense.

All these sucka DJs who think they're fly.

See you at christmas

Stay safe Kim

Checked

it's never happened until they allowed female captains.... put two and two together

North Korea is cancer it needs to dissolve

The war starts in 42 days.

The french canadiens are your allies. All the shills and shitposter are fucking butthurt ontario fags. Look at toronto its the most degenerate liberal shithole on earth. we frenchies are for the most part traditionalist christians. Except m*ntreal but it's all eternal anglo anyways.

>Its midday
that's why, and you can be awake till later

Actually i change my answer leaf shitposters are probably all come from b.c and are fucking chinks

K

Something else to consider the recent NK defector had the NK soldiers not only shoot at him into the dmz but they crossed it on video breaking the treaty 2 times.

North Korea doesn't exist, so we can't go to war with them.
It's probably just a few thousand rice farming slaves and a couple CIA outposts.

Delete yourself from life shittening poster.

^this

>I am so not shitposting

>
>Thanks for reminding me why I hate Leaf faggots.
By now the leafs are more popular than you amerimutts.

In your place I'd be worried about that, but you're already too race-mixed to realize that. Race-mixed the IQ right out of the American people

/thread

only truth, dignity, morals, virtues

In every single war scenario we usually see 3 things...shit talking, massive build up troops, surprise attack. The reason why NK is difficult to gauge is because the usa already has lots of troops there and factor in that Japan isn't that far. I honestly think war is on the table for sure, but I think itll come in a couple years if it does happen. Unless some mistake is made such a nuke blowing up hurting non nks.

ok achmed

i wish the ITS HAPPENING images were still only used for real happenings

conspiritards ruin everything

>ok achmed
Everytime the amerimongrel get BTFO he resorts to "okay ahmed" or "t. ahmed"

You're so predictable

oye ramón, cállate ya

why

one good reason

whiter than you mahmmut

just not interested in arguing with a mudslime sandnigger

>amerimongrel

>whiter than you mahmmut
>>amerimongrel
this

>just not interested in arguing with a mudslime sandnigger
have some (you)

>boasting in epic bread

Singulars say nothing will happen

>implying it's not butthurt pakis from southern ontario.

Trust me I live here. There are probably 8 million people in this region want to piss off Sup Forums

Fuck you frogs, Montreal is the most Antifa haven city in Canada next to Halifax. At least people in Toronto came out to attack M103 unlike in Montreal they suck massive Muhammad cock

Their gunna send me to the front lines to meet the first wave of the zerg rush.

I can feel it.

The bigger concern is the vastly escalated level of activity that is the likeliest explanation for there being more accidents.

>20 years
There was supposed to be WW3 right after the fall of Berlin.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

>Not realizing pol has always been this way

>needing to lurk more