Macron : "You have to go back."

lepoint.fr/politique/immigration-il-faut-retourner-dans-son-pays-explique-macron-22-11-2017-2174159_20.php

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IiM67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what did {{{they}}} do to him, lads?

couple interchange?

Look how happy Melania and Macron are.

Trump saying the fuck noooooooo take this mummy from my side and the mummy looking angry at young Melania.

/notremec/

I guess the advantage of having a spineless non ideological person as a president is that he will be chasing the popular opinion and so you can mold and bend him in whatever way you want.
Lets see if he actually can start doing something that will reverse these few recent years of disaster.

>french language link

Who are u trying to trick here, froggy pervert? Nobody knows your shitty language anyway.

dont let this fool you, you need FN, this is merely trying to shore up his support with more conservatives

>you need FN

>you need demonstrably corrupt Russian mossad shills

You can probably translate it with jewggle

FN are cucks too

Basically Macron said that people who come to France and who are not from countries where they are immediately threatened, should go back to where they are from. He said that France does not have the means to cater for the needs of everyone in the world.

This caused a public outcry. Fuck me Sup Forums, I absolutely love my country and I would do anything for it, but I consider moving out.

Daaaw Melania is such a sweetie

Yeah because many people speaks your language.

then who?

SO, in conclusion, isn't he actually making the argument for not taking any more European immigrants because basically (as the narrative goes) all muslims come from war-torn countries? How is this redpilled?

No one that can win a election will uncuck this country, only genocide

English is the official language of the internet.
Anyone who doesn't speak it needs to leave.

Getting rid of pic related is the first step towards change mon frére

/ourjupiter/

Has the call been made?

Macron is the best thing that could happen to us, he's smart enough and has enough political power not to do dumb things. The fact that he's a centrist will help him too to achieve what he wants and finally it's already pretty sure that he will be reelected when the time comes which means he'll have enough to put France in the right way.

You can be sure that if 3 thieving french niggers were imprisoned in China he wouldn't think about mentioning it, unlike Drumpf the Cuck in Chief. He's a statesman not a reality TV fool.

Melania is lovely.

He said it to a Moroccan lady, so he reckons that many muslims come from perfectly safe countries to get gibs. That's not excessively redpilled, it's a start though.

I've never actually met a Jew in France. I once dated a girl who wanted to become Jew, that's all. I don't know how they can be the source of the problem.

I'm also glad i voted for based Macron and will do so again.

MFGA (Make France Great Again), món brothers!

I replied to a dutch you idiot. I was talking about dutch language.

>I've never actually met a Jew in France. I don't know how they can be the source of the problem.
Pic related, it's you

Oui, il faut.

Leave to a Hispano-papist to make it into something it really isn't. Did you not consider they wanted to give the visitors the seats with the better view?

>Did you not consider they wanted to give the visitors the seats with the better view?
I don't think so. I don't think there were people there when they were eating.

kek
what is libye, syrie, egypte, yemen afghanistan,somalia etc and soon liban?

IL a juste dit ça pour le fun autiste

user., I would guess that France is a lot like the United States where the president is a figure-head and the courts, especially the high courts, make the decisions which actually determine the direction of the country.

He means putting the americans (trump and qt melania) near the window

actually it's a trick so macron can look at melania while pretending to look outside

If France is lucky, then you can deport a lot of them like the way Japan sends out a lot of foreigners that have been working there as guests. The trick is then to not let more of them come in.

Sure go ahead, form a paramilitary group. Stop LARPing
But you wont, so why suggest working outside democracy

In France the President plays a major role, more than in the US.

Plus Trump is weak not only because being president doesn't allow you to do everything you want but because he has no political allies : democrats hate him, republicans hate him. That's the opposite for Macron with his "centrist" act, people left and right are willing to work with him (also because they can feel he's the kind of guy that was made for power and that he will keep it for as long as possible).

>I absolutely love my country and I would do anything for it, but I consider moving out.
>my country
not yours

>I consider moving out
Farewell Ahmed

>Ahmed
If he was Ahmed then he wouldn't want to move out.

Holy shit Jean Bon x)))))

The president has near absolute power in France, the courts don't. Only the constitutional council can prevent some elements of a law (or an entire law) from being applied, but simple rewriting of the law can get it through more often than not.

yfw he will move to spañia and ends up fucking all your qt3.14 because spaniards are poorfags

What are those beautiful flowers?

We can be poorfags but we have less muslims than you. (I think) And niggers.

>I've never actually met a Jew in France. I don't know how they can be the source of the problem.

Duh. Maybe you hang out with poorfags our something but I can tell you there are lots of them and generally they're loaded. I have the feeling that a lot of them are not pro-immigration like their representatives in the media though (whom are playing the classical Jewish act : let's welcome refugees in the western world... but Israel's full!).

GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES FRANCE
FUCKING IDIOTS

Actually it's the reverse, the President is all powerful and the Parliement as well as the high courts bend the knee if he wants them too. Well this is true when he has a majority in the parliement, if he does not then he becomes a figurehead while the PM lead the gov

They look like roses whose petals are falling off, or some kind of Camelia

Wtf I unironically love Macron now

Macron is just giving the right something to cling onto as France continues its death spiral towards ethnic civil war.

He's Rothschilds man, he loves open borders and wants to be Frances Nero, fiddling while the nation burns, creating the new balkanized France that emerges from the ashes and the slaughter in his own stunted image.

Bye France, we're not far behind you but you definitely fall first, at least we'll be able to see you finally erased before we ourselves disappear.

I always read this one a few times whenever i see it and tear up a little.

Translated and afterwards archived:
archive.is/IiM67
>Policy Immigration:
>"You have to go back to your country," says Macron
>VIDEO. At the launch of the 33rd winter Eating heart campaign, Emmanuel Macron had a small sentence that provokes controversy.
>, the President of the Republic is arrested by a woman, who introduces herself as a Moroccan, on her policy on the right of asylum. On images broadcast by CNews, Emmanuel Macron responds very firmly. "If you are not in danger, you have to go back to your country," he explains.

>"We take our share, but we can not take all the misery of the world, as Michel Rocard said," explains the head of state. Emmanuel Macron tells the woman who explains to him that his sick parents are in France that he wants France to "protect all the people who come under asylum, who are not safe at home". "But after, we can not accommodate all the people who come on visas or trade or student or who stay after. So, after that, you have to go back to your country. If you are not in danger, you must return to your country. And in Morocco , you are not in danger. "

>Eating heart campaign

hahaha

lmao the fucking couple mismatch