Mark Dice

Who the hell is this guy? Is he a lefty plant or does he not realize how shitty he's making the right look with edgy racebaiting tweets like this?

I'm a black Trump voter/supporter serving in the military and this actually upsets me.

Word dog. But seriously yeah he's goimg off res and I didn't think that was his job. My guess is he is a plannimg on staying an official strawman bluecheckmark.

What's the problem?
Here not saying anything that can be deemed incorrect, is he?

He’s a californian cheistian.

>alt-lite e-celeb

Fuck off money grubber.

Thank god you were born

doing it for the (You)s

If I may interject for a moment, doesn't he know that democrats are the real racists or, as I've recently taken to calling it, dr^3?

He's likely getting paid for this, you can only do so much in the crowded alt light space.

he has no restraint on twitter
like pretty much every retard on that cancerous platform

black people are afraid to speak out because they'd be attacked by other black people, because they just can't stop committing so many crimes, such as assault

Yeah he just got unbanned a day or two ago.

Well yeah they should stop.

>You have to preface your opinion with "I support/don't support Trump, but" in America
You "people" are disgusting

Only cucks do that. You know you're talking to a chad when they casually mention donald is a kike and the epitome of a soyboy manchild.

The only problem with this screenshot is the faggot at the bottom.

he's not fucking wrong

Do your own fucking research and draw your own conclusions you lazy cockwomble

He's a plant. When he posted his first videos a few years ago, i immediately had the feeling there was something off about him.

There will come a point he will intentionally fuck something up so as to discredit the thing he pretends to be. Mark my words.

>a few years ago
Mark Dice has had an online presence for well over a decade.

Trump is alpha AF
My president in this webm

he's right

he's not wrong

OP please go pick up a copy of The Color of Crime before embarrassing yourself.

Fuck you.

Blacks are 13% of the population and commit over 50% of the crimes in the USA.

And don't brag about being in the military you fucking nigger, I've seen how your kind are while I was in the Army.

You fucking promote eachother and only promote liberal whites from promotion boards.

I swear to fucking god after I get out of college here in a month I'm going back in and I"m headhunting every fucking black NCO I had the misfortune of serving under.

I fucking hate your kind more than I love my own life.

they need to stop breathing too.

Dice is controlled opposition. So is Trump.

>black Trump voter

All three of you?

Nigger, this is not your blog. Cry more.

You can tell he's hiding his power level.

>I'm a black Trump voter

yeah, and? want a medal for that?

since you kept identity politics involved in this debate i'm telling you that your tribe needs to stop committing a disproportionate amount of crime and stop being leeches on society.

Civic nationalism the post. G-guys lets not be like liberals and r-race bait. We're all human. B-black people love Trump.

Meanwhile a majority of interracial crime is committed against whites and blacks make up a disproportionate amount of all crime. Totally not a problem.

Why is ok to say white people need to stop doing mass shootings but now ok to say blacks need to stop committing crimes? Mark Dice just has balls unlike who wants some “based black guy” to cum inside him.

wait so when leftists talk about "white privilege" theyre not shitty and are supported by media, celebrities, politicians, etc. but when a right winger talks about black criminality, he makes us look bad? you are proving the point. get fucked cuckold.

>alt-lite e-celeb
More like paleoconservative and secretely /ourguy/

Why are there so many typos in this thread? Did everyone turn into nigger criminals all of a sudden?

Kek

He’s had a YouTube channel since 2007 dummy he’s the first person to do the “man in the street” instervews showing how dumb people in California are.