I can't believe you fuckers ever convinced me this guy was worth supporting...

I can't believe you fuckers ever convinced me this guy was worth supporting. He's played so hard by jews that it's not even funny anymore.

RIP the internet thanks to you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't vote nigger

When's the wall gonna be finished?

perhaps you should have researched the geriatric cunt more than just through his reality shit schlock

The only interraction I have with jews is the internet, i hope it dissapears forever.

shut the fuck up bong, you didn't do jack shit. btw brexit is a lie, you're gonna be chained to the EU until it implodes and all of europe is reduced to a nuclear wasteland. the english channel can't stop nukes btw.

Well he isnt the best, but he definitely better then Clinton. He has done many good things to help 'merica and jews are fighting arabs at this moment too so who cares. It was either him or another even more Jew loving Republican or Democrat.

bump

You probably didn't even vote when brexit went on you autistic fat fuck

bump

Cohn also got shit for being antisemitic, bogan

Jokes on you for listening to Sup Forums. Don't worry, judging by your intellect, you'll likely find some other aimless, clueless hive to follow. Chin up, you stupid sheepish cunt.

>> Being this reliant on the internet.

Why do you let something control your emotions this hard?

All I need to know about the whole thing. Thanks snek

This

Shills, you went too far and revealed yourselves. Now we know NN is bullshit that has to go.

Kek

Enjoy knowing your daughter will end up sucking muslim dick in her mouth you dumb british fuckface.

Fuck off, kike.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

The question is: what the fuck is in that wall? It is absolutely not a part of the second temple.

Satans dick

>docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

T-they didnt do it for free?

lmao

>Brit fag stuff
The internet existed before NN and will after.

B-but he will clean the swamp r-right ?

You are a fucking idiot if you think NN is a good thing. Look who is pushing it: Google, Facebook, Amazon etc all the kikes want it because despite the nice sounding name it’s just a federal power grab.

>I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING BECAUSE MY WHOLE LIFE WAS RIDING ON THAT ONE VOTE AND IT DIDN'T DO WHAT I WANTED IT TO

Ooga booga shooga dooga