sketchtoy.com/67698561
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
docs.google.com/document/d/1Yp_bRgjArFtH9jGyazSdSBAhDJ8S2hrab_Wu9A7LPH0
sketchtoy.com/67698646
sketchtoy.com/67698680
sketchtoy.com/67698852
pastebin.com/5fVyEtsC
translationchicken.wordpress.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/
i.imgur.com/JAbH9MV.jpg
kagurojp.wordpress.com/
sketchtoy.com/67698991
sketchtoy.com/67699056
sketchtoy.com/67699072
sketchtoy.com/67699088
sketchtoy.com/67699103
sketchtoy.com/67699120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sketchtoy.com/67698561

Onifans are so annoying.

>first post is a bullypost

I can't get better if you fuckers won't either.

Reminder that today is Inori Minase's birthday.

The anime called Julius "most valuable knight" in episode 24 if i remember right.

Well, happy birthday to her then.

Yes yes very good, now stop posting Rem.

I need some help, bros. What do you think Emilia-tan would like for Christmas? I need to think of a gift before the Christmas Special. Thanks in advance.

>Possibly made by another witch since they otherwise don't act like the gluttony mabeasts
Rem seems to act more and more like one the longer she has her horn out, and the Witch Beasts aren't all the same. Actually, they usually have quite different hungers, don't they? Dogs hunger for mana, Rabbits hunger for meat, Whale hungers for existence, and the Snake seems to act more like a plague.

Also, only Gluttony seems to make horned beasts like that, so the only options are Daphne, Satella, or the Bishops.

Of course, it's obvious that their hunger is loneliness, as they were formed when their creator was feeling lonely. Oni were made for love and to love.
Here you go.

I'm about to start reading the first LN
What am I in for?

Shitty Yen Press shit

Hopefully you didn't actually pay for it.

Oh boy some depressing Beako time

Yenpress making mistakes, some more banter than what the anime showed out of Emilia, and minor stuff.

Arc 1 doesn't really have that much interesting stuff.

>Previous stuff
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

>Operation Kokkuri
docs.google.com/document/d/1Yp_bRgjArFtH9jGyazSdSBAhDJ8S2hrab_Wu9A7LPH0

Happy birthday

Do you like sparkling Oni?

sketchtoy.com/67698646

I feel like I've made a horrible mistake now. Is Yen Press really that shit?
The Manga was good so far so I was interested in reading all the LN stuff and extras.

>Rem seems to act more and more like one the longer she has her horn out

Trigger warning for Rem
Ram wouldn't

Only 2 LNs are translated. Just watch the anime and then come here for further instructions.

They're okay. Honestly. Just some people don't like how they translated certain things. Also the pastebin here has the ebook rips
and something close to the full story collected through lots of fan translation links and pirated LNs but you'll still need the anime for some missing gaps.

They're also slow. 4 month per volume.

So i just realized one thing and it made me think.

>February 2nd is Rem and Ram's birthday.
>Every Birthday he apparently wrote a new chapter of the Natsuki Rem IF story, or close to said date
>BD 9 will come most likely near the end of February, with all 9 BDs the Rem IF side story LN becomes available

I wonder, will he release a new chapter in WN this year, and LN may include that same one? I wonder if this will be the last chapter of the IF story.

>Q: The root word for Beatrice in Latin is [Happiness], however will she become happy?
>A: Of course, Subaru will make her super duper happy!! Anyhow even if I say so to you guys y’all probably still won’t believe me!!

This actually turned out pretty good

sketchtoy.com/67698680

Thanks anons. I already watched the anime, though rather loosely, so I need to re-watch it.
After reading the first two volumes of Manga I'm going to do the first two LNs and then start getting into all the stuff in that pastebin.

But this turned better

sketchtoy.com/67698646

I want to comfort Ferri when he's crying because of Crusch-sama.

I like your work, user. Whofags really need to learn their place. You should draw officially for the Jard-kun team.

>Emiria

Disgusting

First post best post

Reminder, Echidna is responsible for making Betty want to die.

Her own fault for not understanding Betty could just choose anyone to inherit the library.

Poor Echidna, cursed with such a dumb loli for a daughter spirit like Betty.

You had your chance, now you're a dead man.

W-what?

Before Gaaf Sanctuary zoned her, she clown zoned him.

I love Ram
Wish I'd get isekai'd so I could save her from that nasty clown

Anybody who insults my wife will not be allowed to live. You could've helped support the show by supporting the official Jard-kun OVAs, but you chose insolence. I'll be behind you soon.

I don't know if you're still here but those aren't "wild" theories in the slightest. They're in the range of very plausible as in Al was definitely some kind of cultist. As if his full star name wasn't enough of a giveaway.

Ram would be a lazy mother and wife.

>As if his full star name wasn't enough of a giveaway.
Hey, he could also be a Disciple of Flugel. Of course, there's the part where he literally has a fucking Authority, so I don't think it's hard to put two and two together. Aldebaran is almost certainly Pride.

Assbunny

sketchtoy.com/67698852

Is that you Jard-kun? You should get her some personality or screentime.

yo. explain me basic shit.

I watched the anime, was pretty good. It ends after 25 chapters.

Is the manga good? is it far beyond the anime or not?

Manga is behind

To continue the story, first you read this:

pastebin.com/5fVyEtsC

then you continue here

translationchicken.wordpress.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

The manga has some things that the anime skipped like this:

i.imgur.com/JAbH9MV.jpg

Also, you can read the beginning of Arc 3 here

kagurojp.wordpress.com/

the anime skipped things especially from the Arc 3's beginning

We have a pastebin

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

This version has just about everything you need.

The manga is decent, it's good for filling in the gaps that the anime cut and translators haven't got to yet. But aside from that it's behind.

I wish I could, user-kun. We can only hope she is given better treatment in S2, if it ever happens. I just need a nice material gift she would like.

Thank you, very nice indeed.

Can't they turn this into a manga already?

You're welcome.

>implying we'll get a season 2

this.
Aldebaran might be in posession of a gospel as well, wich told him to attack.
If he has one it could be telling him vaguely how to get back to his own world.
Wich might mean supporting envy.

>We can only hope she is given better treatment in S2
How's crying in the fetal position work for you?

I don't think she'd be that bad.

I don't want kids anyway.

>If he has one it could be telling him vaguely how to get back to his own world.
He has no interest in returning and never bothered looking into it. I suppose he could've been lying when he said that, but there are probably better motivations.

>tfw half the time she probably thinks of his cuteness as tard moe

>if it ever happens
Average whofag literacy. The only ones who need to cry are you cuckqueen lovers.

Lying would'nt be beyond a possible sin archbishop.
But he's apparantly part of the big three mysteries in the series, wichever they might be.

We already went how Witch of Jealousy is actually correct as that's the exact word used in japanese. Other than that the only "mistake" is the lack of honorifics and some typos.

I wasn't commenting on us, I was talking about Emilia.

It's looking at you

sketchtoy.com/67698991

The honorific thing will eventually bite them, but it otherwise didn't look too bad from what I've seen. I guess the physical copies have that blue Ram thing going on, but the main drawback is the slow as fuck release schedule.

Go to youtube, gain some exp in the comment sections, and come back when you're a more experienced troll.
I can appreciate a good troll, but this is just pathetic.

Ugh. I fucked up the transparency settings in that one.

Doesn't Ram not sleep at night either because she rides the clown monstrosity every night, and then she can't go to sleep because she's in so much pain?

Hey, you said that to me before

That might explain why she sleeps in

She's been taking it for years. It's likely permanently stretched to accommodate his size.

>Couldn't read my first post due to whofag idiocy
>Gets corrected and BTFO
>h-heh... l-low level troll...

I think there was a part where they name Elsa Emilia for some reason.

I still haven't finished hunting down older version dupes in my folders.

>talking about literacy
>still using animeonly memes

嫉妬 is used as a translation for envy (羨望 as an alternate translation). 嫉妬 is the more common translation when enumerating or lining up terms in a 7 sins context.
The exact word used for 嫉妬 in Japanese is 嫉妬. For once it's going backwards with this terminology bullshit and it's the nips stuck with trying to find the most appropriate word for a deep-rooted western concept.

Okay, I'll draw for Jard-kun.

sketchtoy.com/67699056

I don't mind them dropping honorifics if they use a bunch of medieval and old timey ones. At the same time they kept Emilia-tan instead of localizing it to something cheesy like Emmy. So the inconsistency is dumb. The meidos should use master for Subaru as it actually means someone who is too young to own the estate and unmarried. Maybe Rem will call him Subaru dear or something like that later on.

Fair enough.

Is there art of Barusu giving her a forehead kissu? It would be criminal not to follow up with that.

sketchtoy.com/67699072
sketchtoy.com/67699072
sketchtoy.com/67699072

Not from the same artist but here.

Well, the reason it matters is because Rem's unique form of address comes up in arc 4. He gets mad at Satella for using it and such.

Really they can't use master as long as he's their rank and there's just not a great functional replacement for it in English.

sketchtoy.com/67699088

At what spot do you think vol 11 is going to end?

My best guess is that it may reach up to the current loop, or maybe it ends when Satella possesses Emilia

By "current loop" i meant, the one we're at in chapter 60 by user's translations.

sketchtoy.com/67699103

I think the massive shadow over sanctuary is a good place to end it. The kiss that tastes like death isn't cliffhangery enough.

You have to keep in mind that they're cutting loops, and they are making certain plot points move faster.

>going to spam the entire thread because someone hurt his feefees and then cries about bullies

Stop bullying and I'll stop.

Everyone was doing such a good job at ignoring it and you just had to go and acknowledge him.

sketchtoy.com/67699120

Him having a gospel would explain why he didn't know about Rem. Since the gospel he would have isn't perfect, it's possible it was showing him a future after the events with Gluttony.

Yeah I know, maybe they could do something like dear Subaru after she falls for him. Rem at least might use master [name] because you would call kids or teens who are guests that too, and in the first loop Rem said she partially saw him as a guest still given his circumstances and way of getting hired. Ram would still call him Barusu either way.

It might explain how he knew Ram before she introduced herself too.

The book saying
>you're going to meet Ram

The gospel works on the basis of helping you with your goals i believe. So just straight up saying "you'll meet X" wouldn't happen i think.

it works more along the lines of telling you what to do.

Master sounds too weird, and Dear sounds too affectionate.

True, Rem would love for a chance to call him dear non stop, but she wouldn't do so from day one.

Is there any nickname that works without sounding super sappy or weird for Subaru?

Obviously just go full retard and have her calls him Subs. Or Honda. Just have everyone pick a brand name.

I think Roswaal just said the gospels were flawed in their own way with different kinds of cryptic stuff. Pete's gospel reflected something that gave guidance, at least Subaru thought so. One gospel might even give riddles or multiple choice futures.

Well I don't know that we've ever seen exactly how a gospel describes or guides the reader, but either way the idea is that he knew of her before meeting her. Like the gospel describes a potential future and shows Al that if he follows a certain path, eventually some sort of interaction with Ram happens.

On an unrelated note, I think it's interesting that while Al may be Pride, the way that he follows Priscilla makes him appear less prideful, but maybe he's like Pete with his interpretation of sloth.

Well Yen Press already has her just saying Subaru so the dear thing could be a subtle retcon that happens after the second arc. That's a dangerous game that almost changes the story too much though.

It's a little late for master but that could've been her own unique thing that became affectionate with time. Just like Subaru-kun didn't really have much affection behind it but became that way in Subaru's mind after some time had passed.