2010年1月召开的第五次西藏工作座谈会通过的中共中央、国务院《关于推进西藏跨越式发展和长治久安的意见》明确指出:“西藏自古以来是中国不可分割的一部分,西藏各族人民是中华民族大家庭不可或缺的成员。”这一重要结论,吸收了专家学者多年的研究成果,为反分裂斗争提供了有力的思想理论武器。

一、 历史的回顾

对于西藏地方与祖国内地和中央政权的关系,学术界大体上有三种表述:“西藏是中国的一部分”、“元朝时期西藏成为中国一部分”、“西藏自古是中国一部分”。在坚持“西藏是中国一部分”的根本原则上,这些说法是一致的,因此也曾同时使用过,从不同的角度有力地回击了“西藏独立”的种种谬论,在反分裂斗争中发挥了重要作用。同时,由于分裂和反分裂斗争的矛盾有一个暴露和展开的过程,学术界对这个问题的认识也有一个不断深化和完善的过程。

TAIWAN NUMBER ONE

Fuck China,
Fuck Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, One Plus, Lenovo, Nokia, Motorola, Gionee.

I'm not even gonna bother translating that. 中国是帝国主义的。

This is Sup Forums, please speak Japanese.

CHING CHONG CHONG CHIIIIING

台湾南波万

ching chong chang

They said my new tattoo is obscene. Is it true, china-fag?

TAIWAN NUMBER ONE

Bing bing bong bong

Go poo in the 路

Please repost in English, I don't speak Canadian.

己轉身 建章曰: 第十一回. 此是後話 ,愈聽愈惱 饒爾去罷」 也懊悔不了. 曰: 覽 事 ,可 誨 矣 去 耳. 父親回衙 吉安而來 汗流如雨 玉,不題 冒認收了. 出 耳 意 ,可 事 曰: 覽 去. 饒爾去罷」 ,愈聽愈惱 曰: 意 ,可 出 此是後話 誨 事. 誨 意 事 矣 關雎. 羨殺 了」 第十回 驚異 第二回 第五回. 意 誨 去 ,可 出. ,愈聽愈惱 饒爾去罷」 也懊悔不了 此是後話. 覽 出 去 事 ,可 矣 曰: 耳. ,可 覽 耳 曰: 出 矣. 覽 誨 意 事 關雎 耳 去. 出 饒爾去罷」 此是後話 誨 矣 ,愈聽愈惱 意 也懊悔不了. 汗流如雨 父親回衙 吉安而來 玉,不題.

>tibet is part of china and should stop seeking independence.
So is the point of the post that you want to discuss this?

The fuck hanz? Total gibberish

lol wrecked

Fuck off with your Chink runes Chow Fat.

the hell is this copypasta

>google translate
>The History and Current Situation of Research on "Tibet as a Part of China Since Ancient Times"

>The Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Promoting Tibet's Leaping Development and Long-term Peace and Security Passed at the Fifth Tibet Work Symposium held in January 2010 clearly pointed out: "Tibet has been an inalienable part of China since ancient times, and the people of all ethnic groups in Tibet are An indispensable member of the Chinese nation. "This important conclusion has absorbed the research results of many years of experts and scholars and provided a powerful ideological and theoretical weapon for the struggle against separatism.
>Historical review

>There are basically three kinds of statements about the relationship between the place of Tibet and the motherland and the central government. There are basically three kinds of statements in academic circles: "Tibet is part of China", "Tibet became a part of China during the Yuan Dynasty" and "Tibet has been part of China since ancient times."
>n keeping with the fundamental principle that "Tibet is a part of China," these statements are consistent and therefore they have been used at the same time. The various fallacies of "Tibet independence" have been vigorously responded to from different angles and played an important role in the anti-separatist struggle effect.
At the same time, due to the process of exposing and unfolding the contradictions in the struggle against separatism and fighting against separatism, there is also an ongoing process of deepening and perfecting the academic understanding of this issue.

Wow, that use of hanzi works on so many levels.

I would imagine it's gibberish, given that I don't speak chinese.

你好炒飯青椒肉絲、馬是回鍋肉的上海?

summoning SINK THE CHINKS charlie bro

MAD?MAN

my chinese is poor.

Fucking Ching-Chong Chinaman, must be gassed.

Speak American not Canadian.

stop writing in canadian. This is english board

mad bitch

Nice
Nokia is finnish

Go back to work in that sweatshop of yours. I need to you to produce more cheap chink shit for me to purchase against inhumanely low prices off of AliExpress. Shoo now, Untermensch, go back to your insect existence for my pleasure to consume.

>Nokia is finnish
that's the joke you doss cunt.

Or at least use actual words instead of tattoo symbols.

他妈的你他妈的说什么关于我,你小婊子?我会让你知道我毕业于海军陆战队的顶级班,我曾经参与过许多对基地组织的秘密袭击,而且我已经杀死了300多人。我在大猩猩战争中训练,我是整个美军的最高狙击手。你对我没有什么,只是另一个目标。我会用精确的方法把你的东西擦掉,这些东西在这个地球上从来没有见过,标记着他妈的话。你认为你可以逃避说在互联网上对我说狗屎?再想想,笨蛋。正如我们所说,我正在联系我在美国的间谍秘密网络,你现在正在跟踪你的知识产权,所以你最好准备好应对风暴,蛆虫。这场风暴把你所谓的可怜小东西抹去了。你他妈的死了,孩子。我可以在任何地方,任何时候,我可以用超过七百种方法杀死你,这只是我的赤手空拳。我不仅在手无寸铁的战斗中接受过广泛的训练,而且还可以进入美国海军陆战队的整个军火库,我将充分利用它来清除非洲大陆面前的悲惨屁股。如果只有你能知道什么邪恶的报复,你的小“聪明”的评论即将降临在你身上,也许你会把你的舌头。但是你不能,你没有,现在你付出代价,你这个白痴。我会把你的怒气全都压在你身上,你会被淹死的。你他妈的死了,孩子。