cuz yurop is lost

Im too poor
I will get on the first plane there as soon as I can afford it
white paradise here I come
t. bavarian ancestry

not white enough to move

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYz6vqKw6IQ

WE ARE FULL,FUCK OFF
I send this from 56kb modem we are so poor and dont believe OP thats EU propaganda pls dont use Pic from Austria,thats real picture from Switzerland

Can't understand their German. Sounds like they try to fit as many ch's in their dialect as possible

Fuck off we're full!

swigzerland needs to ban guns and become enlightened like the uk and cuckmany

And also this

Because it's filled with smug Swiss people

Fuck off we're full

>Multicultural by nature

Poor.
Lakes in the mountains are gorgeous tho. Ahhhh.. Back to the lead colored skyes and freezing.

switzerland is bae, i wish my parents had went there instead of germany?

Disturbing.

THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY TAXES IN GERMANY
THEY GET THEM BACK AT THE BORDER WTF WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
FUCKING MOUNTAIN JEWS

in the process mate,
my tech company is sending me there for the next few years, showing the swiss how to do their shit

Switzerland is not white

I would like to but they speak retarded languages.

Because why ruin a good thing?

>Why haven't you moved here yet?

Wow. Thinking just like a sub-saharan African, aren't you? Can't be bothered to fix your own nation so you move to a better one to mooch off of its welfare and degrade it's culture with your own political apathy. You're scum. I hope no one ever immigrates to Switzerland. I hope for the opposite. I hope Switzerland and Japan turn imperial and colonize the rest of the world to bring it civilization. Now fuck off, immigrant.

Feels good to live in world's best country

Switzerland is much superior. Italy is legitimately awful

dirty fucking mountain kikes, just a (((coincidence))) they remain a-okay while the entire continent burns.

You've never been to Geneve, sir. There's no such thing as "not white enough" in there. Rural Switzerland is amazing though, I love it (and you, sweet Juliette).

youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY

This, I've had better luck conversing with the French-Swiss and my French is terrible, the German dialect is incomprehensible

I am Swiss you subhuman.

GENEVE IS NOT, I REPEAT, IS FUCKING NOT SWITZERLAND! IT'S INTERNATIONAL TERRITORY WHERE THE PIRATES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD MEET TO DO THEIR DIRTY. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry Federer, but Austria's better.

How? I'm 31, married to a tall blonde woman and a 1 year old blond hair blue eyed baby. I've got Masters degree in engineering and gainfully employed. I have a German and US passport and live in Texas. I only speak English though.

How do I get there? Halp?

>TFW all my ancestral homelands are invaded by refugees.

wtf!?
it even sounds like africa

>TFW ancestor was king of Graubünden

>all my ancestral homelands

kek

>implying they weren't just passing through to Germonies

Cities are full of Arab/ME Shitskins, niggers, indians/tamils and other european ethnicities (portuguese, slavs etc.). People often leave this bit of information out.

Learn the language, integrate and get a Job.

how did you marry a 1 year old?
//totally not kevin spacey

I have family in Nyon and Villars-sur-Ollon, so fucking jealous of them

>100% european bloodline
>Living in best country in the world
who's kekking now, crest?

>doesn't mention the fact it's one of the most expensive places to live in Europe and the fact it's a meme country used as a deposit box for the global elite.

>TFW Mother is 100% Polish (Grandfather & Grandmother Polish immigrants) and Father is 100% Lithuanian.

What is the primary genetic demographic of Switzerland?

It borders Italy & France, so I worry of it being full of thick black haired big-noses Italians or curly-haired crypto-italian-spanish-germanic mutts.

Very racist, they need many more refugees. I’m not worried, the East German Stasi core of the EU has been working on subverting the place for years. They alarmed completely fucked the privacy laws which allowed the Swiss banks to flourish.

Next stage, BBC right up to the Alps.

>Rural Switzerland is amazing though,

>Knew a guy in a gaming IRC living in a laketown in Switzerland
>Basically he was a piece of shit alcoholic NEET
>Lived entirely off government subsistence
>Claimed "Schizoid" (not schizophrenia) which is like basically being very antisocial
>Had to have an at-home psych eval every month to see if he can work yet
>Would get absolutely trashed etc. to fake being in muh unfortunate needy condition on the day of and try to fuck the woman who came every time
>The checks never stopped rolling in, they never made him get a job
it's been 4 years but I bet nothing has changed
>still provides better social services than every EU country
>(((better)))

>Why haven't you moved here yet?
I am not allowed there.

Maybe, yeah. I meant "come there for a while to enjoy mountains and viande séchée" amazing, not "everyone there is absolutely cool" amazing.

Switzerland is bestizerland

Because I get jewed hard enough here.