Well that’s it then, we’ve been rustled

Well that’s it then, we’ve been rustled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCkEdB87yGA
youtube.com/watch?v=R4apiZ4pOIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch what a woman does, not what she says

Well boys, guess the jig is up. Time to start reading the guardian and respecting women.

kek, this.
Women tell you what they want to want.

>I'll marry the cardigan wearing beta
>Once my hole has been pounded into pink mist by 100 chads!

Alpha do breed
And a sexy beta to take care of chad's child

omg that means Sup Forums has been wrong the whole time! QUICK LETS GO TO THE SUPER STORE AND BUY ALL THE SOY.

>read the guardian and respect women

>stay on the market boys, we'll settle down with you eventually ;)

Respek wahmen level over 9000!!!

They love a veiny alpha cock.

FPBP

Whats the alt right?

see these women, I want you to all stare at them for a minute and really respect them.

> Yes boyim, be a beta male, it works!

I respect the redhead 30%.

Get ready for more of this beta male is better bullcrap from feminists in the future. Feminism relies on army of subservient emasculated beta males to spread their message, enact pro Feminist laws, shame other men, put "empowered" women on a pedestal etc. If these useful idiots realise that they're repugnant to the average female and that the feminists they worship actually desire hyper masculine douchebags, being a beta orbiter for feminists would quickly lose its appeal. The Success of the Redpill movement is now a threat to the feminist establishment, since many young men are starting to question whether feminism has done good for them or even if women truly want to get rid of gender roles. And men are starting to shame other men for being beta males and for not being masculine. As men realise what a sham feminism is when it comes to gender roles , we will see feminism as a cultural force diminish, since without an army of beta males to do their bidding, feminists are powerless to indoctrinate the next generation.

>Yes boyim, be a soyim, it works!

>a three year old newspaper article about a woman's opinion

No.

This might be true a decade ago but in current year women are finding out the harsh realities of 30-4 years of radical feminism.

>Men are leaving the workplace
>Men aren't attending college
>More women with degrees than men for the first time ever
>Stronk Women in senior level positions more than ever and rising

All this means women now have to date and marry below their caste since they can no longer enjoy practicing hegemony and must "select down", just like men have been doing for centuries.

So all those beta males? It's time to consider them now Sally, this is the world we choose.

This is what this article is about.

feminists are just a front, its a war on gender itself

We just need white shariah

It's pretty surprising that much of this red pill stuff has entered popular culture. Even among the new generation. Possibly especially among them.
Or re-entered popular culture I guess. The feminist experiment was that if we pretend that these things aren't true, they'll stop being true (because people were being influenced by these norms).
It didn't work.

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT

Sup Forumstards triggered by this

this is true for men and women alike

In all seriousness though, this is something that took me a VERY long time to realise. Not until well after I was redpilled did I understand how widespread female cognitive dissonance really was.

This should be taught in elemetary school

>two bull WHITE rhinos
>Alpha (white rhino) was moved out
>TWO SOUTH AFRICAN BULLS were brought in
(((They))) don't even try to hide it anymore. I want off this ride.

That was 3 years and 47 cocks ago. I wonder what pix she has on social media? Let's see who she actually spends time with.

Holy fucking shit it's Josh from Drake & Josh

It makes sense now...

why would zyzz want to touch a 6/10?

Actually I think the real implication here is that Zyzz was a faggot.

I am far from an "alpha", I respect women, and treat them nicely, and I guarantee I get more pussy than you wannabe "alphas". That's why you're all virgins. You think being some tough guy will get you laid, but does it work? Women want a nice guy who is respectful and will do anything for her.

theres nothing gay about realizing that the male form is superior to the female form

>I get more pussy than you wannabe "alphas"
Fat chicks don't count.

Sure thing, Rosamund

In my superficial impression, the British women are the same as Russian ones, they prefer to have fun with alpha males, love money and exploit beta males. Pulling the wool like in OP's pic is an absolute bilge.

You can be nice and respectful while still being Alpha dumbass. The whole nice guy thing is a meme because being nice to someone you want to fuck isn’t an extravagant achievement.

>all these idiots confusing omega males for beta males

plenty of women are totally attracted to betas and feel more secure with them than if they landed an alpha as with the alpha they are always insecure about losing their place as top bitch.

a beta lets them be accepted in the social circle they crave with less fear of backstabbing/competition. Woman like to hate too, being the alphas bitch means you can't talk mad shit about the alphas bitch.

>Women want a nice guy who is respectful and will do anything for her.

First post always the best post.

It's going to backfire and fizzle out worse than when the harpies tried to co-opt "Nasty Woman"
youtube.com/watch?v=XCkEdB87yGA

That's not how betas really are, betas are just repressed alphas.

If they land a decent female they act like they were alpha, like boogie, now pay for his healthcare

It's not totally true. At the end of the day women want a reliable man to be with and a future for the family.

Lrn2gr33nt3xt

There's nothing more attractive than
someone who is unattractive by
definition.
Liberal Logic #102

>respect women
>”get more pussy than you wannabes”
Make no wonder that feminists think misogyny is everywhere when this is the absolute state of the male feminist.

that legitimately hurt my eyes to look at. Those cunts are fugly!

(((Rosamund)))

Funny. Because I'm damn sure that whore would love to be pushed down and fucked like there's no tomorrow.

Ya know you aren’t wrong.If I had a gf I would most certainly be more motivated to do something with my life rather than jacking around on this dump.

um, that's gay....or are those chicks?

> Yes goyims, tell the boyims to be soyims, it works!

Truer words never spoke. My GF whines about how she wants to lose 20 lbs as she puts another piece of cake in her mouth.

>mfw when people fall for this level of bait

I mean that women vary and have different preferences, to demonise them as a whole isn't fair as well as to consider them saint.

I think that to be with an alpha male with Bentley and a mansion in London is a pretty natural desire. Who doesn't want a better life?

MY SIDES

Why did you photoshop that fucking shitskin in?

Trying to say that she would love to be dicked by dindus or something?

'why the fuck you lyin?' it's a meme

If this was true, 99% of Sup Forums would be layed regularly. Which isn't the case. Therefore it's liberal retardation. Thank you for you attention

Women will just refuse to marry beta males, stay online cock carousel until they're wrinkly and alone. You overestimate women's ability to compromise. Women would much rather die alone than marry a man she'd consider less than.

Thats a kike, and British people dont exist on Sup Forums.

“American women are characteristically frigid and materialistic. The man who 'has his way' with an American girl is under a material obligation to her. The woman has granted a material favour. In cases of divorce American law overwhelmingly favours the woman. American women will divorce readily enough when they see a better bargain. It is frequently the case in America that a woman will be married to one man but already 'engaged' to a future husband, the man she plans to marry after a profitable divorce.” ― Julius Evola

youtube.com/watch?v=R4apiZ4pOIo

1:no
2:maybe for a few seconds, but that small moon in the corner has to go

that's no moon

holeposting.jpg

written by a cow

So sexy that she feels compelled to look for someone else. GTFO.

They want beta providers for their alpha-sired children.

i smell a female poster behind this comment or a cuck

>Russian women
>British women
>women
Ftfy. It’s cool russbro, I got ya

I’ve come to this conclusion about myself.

So... The moral of the story is the Alpha fucked a few kids onto her, but the betas got stuck with the used goods and got stuck with all the kids?

Then why did t women throw themselves at me when i was one?

A couple of questions to consider to place the article in it's proper context:
1: How old is she?
2: How many sexual partners has she had?

Also, even from that snippet, it appears as though she doesn't actually understand what makes an alpha an alpha. She appears to be confusing betas trying to be alphas with actual alphas.

Can you explain that picture please?

>you're a virgin

of all the non-arguments this is the most non argumentative

no it's that the "alpha" that had all the best land got cucked by the rebel "beta". The alpha was busy protecting his land from others and the other guy came in a raped his female rhino because the animal kingdom is nothing like society

>tfw no free speech activist gf

this is why nu-males need to be the first to get necked, women could have been straightened out but limp-wristed men are unable to tell a woman "no."
it's retarded that any man wants to ally with feminists considering how little loyalty they have

eh....wut?

lololol

>this article sponsored by The Guardian

fuuuurk

If I would have been listening to women saying what the y want from men I would still be a virgin. Don't fall for this bullshit. It's like your mother advicing you to ignore the class bully in hope that he will go away.

>is used for sex and a status symbol
>not fulfilling her sacred role as creator of the next generation
That's a sad, fucked up idea of what a better life would be, Ivan.

I knew a baitpost like this was coming

What do you expect from a larping roastie?

Why does nobody question that it's considered an universal moral good to ''respect'' women for the merit of being women?

I don't respect men either for simply being men. Respect is earned, not something you get for existing.

the eternal chivalry meme

It's not just loyalty, it's the weird dynamics in these unholy unions thats unsettling. I mean to anyone who isn't an ideologue, the relationship between these men and feminists just seem exploitative and one sided. One can even say degrading. It's like ideological cuckolding. I truly believe these men have severe mental issues or self esteem problems,and need to seek help. No self respecting man would ally themselves to a movement which aims to degrade their position in society and make them even more disposable.

>beta
>sexy
'more lube sweetie, idk i just keep drying up'

I'm not surprised.
No woman in her right mind would want to have a baby with some psychopathic brute. Women want reasonable, gentle and caring men.
What's also important, "alphas" are not interested in having family themselves. They wear condoms 90% of the time, and even if they don't, there are abortions. Chads have like 1 kid at most.
But if you look at any large family with plenty of kids, the guy is always a typical beta.
Guys on this site are mostly underage, and have to deal with underage girls, who are indeed somewhat attrackted to the stereotypical chad. Guys here fail to admit that they themselves are attracted to sluts and bitches as teenagers. When people of both genders enter the adulthood, their preferences change. Anyone who is at least 25 and not a NEET will agree.