How bad is it in

Swedistan?
Have you witnessed something first hand or is it just paranoia

Other urls found in this thread:

nordlys.no/drap/narkotika/mann-fra-kautokeino-siktet-for-drap/s/5-34-508315
google.se/maps/place/Big Moose Hotel AB/@62.6434566,14.3696173,585m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m15!1m7!3m6!1s0x466ef0c47bffad8f:0xd173595ef1ce613d!2s840 31 Åsarna!3b1!8m2!3d62.6443671!4d14.3715816!3m6!1s0x4671669822966cdb:0xb2283f598b4c7562!8m2!3d62.6434541!4d14.3718123!9m1!1b1?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's worse

Norway has begun building a wall along the borders.

sweden is basically the middle east now, wih the expection of some small, rural counties (dont worry, their time is coming too)

it's a meme unless you live in Malmö or some shitty suburb in Stockholm

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

my friend said it's fine and Sup Forums is over exaggerating. is he in denial?

Sweden is as safe as Syria

I live away from Stockholm, Göteborg or Malmö so I don't see the worst shit. Most I've seen are some shouty arabs in the city on certain occasions and lots of beggars and afghanis just loitering.

I mean It's really bad but it's still pretty safe in many places

I wrote this a few days ago:

What are you going to do with your own niggers though?

It's bad.
Personally witnessed my own community turn to shit within the last 3-4 years. Used to be a great place, now it's turn into a social and economic dystopia. Crime and gangs everywhere. The sense of community is gone, people don't even look each other in the eyes anymore.
It started in the suburbs but is slowly creeping inwards.

Do your woman get raped on a daily basis or even prefer banging the darkies?

A local sami went to skellefteå to buy hashish from these kurds and they tried to rob him at knife point but the sami murdered the kurd dead and fot away with it.

Dont mess with northerners, especially if youre a shitskin we have more compassion for maggots than you.

>Be me
>got some business to do in central stockholm
>some dude in a hooded jacket comes up to me
>He says "hey brother how are you man?" and shakes my hand
>I ask him to remove his hood so I can see who it is
>It's a nigger
>He wants to sell me "Subutex", some kind of drug
>mfw

Forgot link.
nordlys.no/drap/narkotika/mann-fra-kautokeino-siktet-for-drap/s/5-34-508315

I converted to Islam as a start

you're not that much better yourself though norcuck

Yes, yes we are, our cops are not being stopped from doing their job sven.

Went to the store the other day in a decent suburb of Stockholm. Was literally the only white person there with 20+ different kinds of shitskins around me

Rapes daily, shootings weekly, just a matter of time before a civilian gets hit by a stray bullet. Looming terrorist threat ever present. Taxes through the roof yet pensioners are living on the streets and females are literally having kids in their cars because theres no money for healthcare, its all going to the shitskins

Its bad guys

is your military going to coup at all, im surprised they literally haven't yet, i would start one if i was in training or a national guard in sweden

WHY THE FUCK WILL I BE FORCED TO PAY TV LICENSE. I DON'T OWN A FUCKING T.V

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its not a meme.
Sweden has been fucked for many years, it sucks.

at least he didn't kill you, i call that a win

Nobody likes the Swiss

Im cherrypicking bad things to give a wakeupcall to norrlandcucks who thinks its all fine cause they only have deer living in a 500km radius of their house

Overall things are stable and unless youre out when its dark or you go to a no go zone youre fine but shit is getting worse and with the current trajectory were gonna be in deep shit within 10-20 years if things continue

The military is the united cuckforces in Sweden, would not expect any performance from them.

Because commies, YOU NEED TO FUCKING PAY MOHAMMED HIS ALLOWANCE SVEN

More like tops 5 years

>subutex
hahahahahha das some hood shit right there. Didnt know they were hustling beans in Sweden...

Why do we continue to be reminded of how pathetic Swedish men are? I don't even think God will forgive you for this cuckoldry. Well, he might forgive you, but you'll always be second class in his eyes.

I think the women there are going to demonstrate more courage in the end, while the cuck men run and hide into some corner wetting themselves and too afraid to kill themselves, but should, for allowing this bullshit to happen without a fight.

What you people have allowed to happen to your country is like watching the door for witnesses while a predator rapes someone in your house. Unbelievable.

pic related

Go to the local ICA, stand in line: The line is 90-100% niggers and muslims. The large advertisements over each register features the large face of a mongoloid (as in retarded person) eating a carrot, the next ad is a huge face of some muslim. Pay to the foreign register-operatorm walk by another ad on the wall featuring a family, the father is black, the mother is Swedish. Go out of the store, pass the gypsy beggar, faced with another huge ad, the laughing face of a nigger with text saying something about recycling.

Sweden does not exist anymore.

The sad thing is that I am not even joking or exaggerating here.

He's a leftie or lives in a farm in the woods, never interacting with society.

I gue3ss I should have mentioned this happened outside the entrance of a police station, Im dead serious

can you remember a time when it wasn't like this?

Yes, when I was around ten there were far less muslims and niggers, but at that time I lived in a smaller city that still isn't quite as affected as where I live now (it has gotten much worse there as well though). I'm ~30 for reference.

I even remember that I was surprised every time I saw a nigger in my little city.

> people don't even look each other in the eyes anymore.
I thought this was normal in nordic countries, because it would be disrespectful.

went on public transport for the first time in a while and it was shocking how many non-ethnic swedes there were now compared with just 5 years ago not to mention 15 years ago...

in some ways it's currently not as bas as Sup Forums says it is but it's still horrifyingly bad and the swedes that do not realize that are in for a rude awakening.

Here's a pic to show foreigners that I'm not joking with the retard-stuff. I'm not even especially opposed to this, but this coupled with everything else just paints such a dystopian picture

what would it take to change things around in Sweden? is there anything that can wake up swedes? terrorism, grooming gangs, rapes in the broad day light, what?

You know whats worse? They can get citizenship in three years. That means they can vote, which means that we Swedes will VERY soon, some time after the next election, lose political control over our countries future. The ones that 'wake up' then will have woken up too late.

It's worse than you can imagine. You used to be able to get away by going to smaller villages and towns. Now the refugees have been bussed to most of the country so they're not isolated to Malmö/Stockholm. This is one of the hotels that has been effectively transformed into permanent housing for refugees. They have literally nothing to do in a town this small, but there are many dozens of them cooped up there. google.se/maps/place/Big Moose Hotel AB/@62.6434566,14.3696173,585m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m15!1m7!3m6!1s0x466ef0c47bffad8f:0xd173595ef1ce613d!2s840 31 Åsarna!3b1!8m2!3d62.6443671!4d14.3715816!3m6!1s0x4671669822966cdb:0xb2283f598b4c7562!8m2!3d62.6434541!4d14.3718123!9m1!1b1?hl=en

lmao forgot to turn off shitposting flag

So are you Swedecucks going to start the fucking race war or not? Do we have to depend on France/Germany/UK to start the world wars every fucking time?

If you don't at least go out with a bang faggot leftists everywhere won't get the hint.

It's not going to happen. Too much of the country thinks that the answer is just tighter integration and assimilation. I was recently in Germany and many of them are more cucked than Swedes on this. EU flags flying everywhere, massive hatred for the failed AFD and anything that seems remotely nazi. They blame many of their problems on the right wing parties. France and the UK are hopeless, too. Eastern European countries like Poland, Hungary, Ukraine are the only places we will have left.

and to accelerate things you have family reunification which is going to bring hundreds of thousands of people straight here from the third world in one fell swoop. it's looking bleak to say the least.

Keep out , the feminist goverment have initiated the banobo protocol sweden is doomed , just build the fucking wall with machineguns ,

I've not seen as much of the immigrant rape and car burning I always read about here, but the feminism and political correctness is disgusting. The image is swedish subway art in Stockholm, very progressive.

A girl at work is going to Sweden for a holiday. I bombarded her with Swedenstan memes and bought her a rape whistle. She’s not deterred unfortunately.

Do a lot of people in Sweden actually speak English fluently or are the majority of poster proxies role playing?

They probably speak better English than the average American. Lulz.

Yes.

We aren't tards and grow up on american movies and games, naturally we speak english well.

Wtf
Please more pics of the crisis zone.

Pics or it didn't happen

I'm Polish working here, but fuck off anyway ultra cuck

they do

Sweden is lost.

This

Are there remote places that you native Swedes can escape to? I just moved to the middle of nowhere in Canada since our cities were getting like I imagine Sweden is now. Or are there too many people?

If you live in a more rich suburb or any place with condos, houses and few appartments there is no problem at all and the big majority is swedish there also.

does sweden even have at least one anti immigrant party?

Fake and gay , no one can speak english in France. If i remember we are like ranking 36 or something in the World so your shit is absolutely false.

>lived in Stockholm and now in Uppsala
the problem is mostly contained to city centers (around central stations and so on), it does feel pretty unsafe when there aren't a lot of people there, since at late evening there are only middle easterners and africans.
other than that I've only been in a few bar brawls and fight with them, never been mugged or been in any real danger.

Not really.
But we some are against how the immigration is conducted.

Yes, SD who most people tend to think of as "nazis" but are fairly mild in their views. The Moderates, who many think of as our conservative party (and who are largely responsible for the immigration mess we are in) recently become more anti-immigrant in order to take votes from the growing SD.

At least there's some hope then.

+gothenburg

how many you think are against immigration?

Iv never felt unsafe in the citys.

But I won't go sightsing in no go zones in the evening or night for obvious reasons.

Not really. The growing sentiment now is that the problem is due to lack of integration, so these areas are increasingly being force assimilated (save for the very rich and political classes, of course)

Yeah, if you are rich.

Of the established parties none.

But like I said. They want to bring down the numbers so its sustainable and deport those who don't follow the law. Also stop the economic immigrants.

I don't see it as being anti immigration. Basically we need immigration to sustain the economy over time since so few kids are being born.

But we don't need the trash thats coming now.
We need people who will actually join the work force.

WHY are your politicians such cucks???

Do the jews run Sweden too?

We don't even NEED that, just look at Japan. Do you see their economy crashing? No.

Tell me one country they don't run in the West.

absolute bullshit map and stats. Ever since the 90's, we have shifted our education from French-influenced to English-influenced, meaning that kids are taught English as a Second Language since they are in pre-school (1st grade to 4th grade) up until high school (12th grade). Heck, most millennials have stupidly resorted to speaking a bastardized version of Romanian+English most of the time, and the same thing goes for people that are under 40 as well - neologisms have completely destroyed our language to the point that you literally can't have a conversation with another Romanian in your own language, mainly because they will always resort to using Romglish.

The only people that don't know how to speak English are the commie born-and-raised elders (40+) - and these people usually know how to speak either Russian, German, French or Italian (studying a foreign language was compulsory under the commies as well, and most people either opted for Russian or a Romance-based language).

tl;dr I fucking wish that map was true, as the English language has completely destroyed Romanian throughout the rampant use of neologisms in every day conversations.

Unironically yes.

Hate this cucked view. No. We do need need immigration to sustain the economy, we need to incentivize higher birthrates, you fucking retard. We need to incentivize the youth to remain here rather than leaving to the UK/Germany for work.

partly

stop using that meme

> we need immigration to sustain the economy over time since so few kids are being born.

Welcome to the PONZI SCHEME called fraction reserve banking.

Always need GROWTH to keep making new loans, or it collapses.

Seriously, close your borders, and fuck off the (((bankers)))

check out the Bonnier family - specifically what they own. Sup Forums is always right.

Lol look at there debt to gdp. Just because it hasn't crashed doesn't mean it won't happen at some point.

or just give birth to more kids

That's one funny picture too bad the whole debacle is mostly censored in the media

Yes it a ponzi scheme.

But that doesn't change the facts.

So your solution is to crash the country now and permanently change the population makeup because it MIGHT crash later? And what does this crash even entail? That we'll have to settle with ONE car instead of two? Small price to pay for the ensured survival of your nation and people.

Yes if only it was that simple to just tell people to have more babies.
Basically all of Europe have the same problem.

Well ok smartass. Why don't you do to riksbanken and the riksdag and tell them that it's all just ponzi and that we don't need to care and can go in to infinite debt instead.

because they were brainwashed by liberals. there are certain generations that don't want kids for example a lot of people that are now 20-40 year old don't have/want kids because they live by this idea that they wanna be forever young and rebellious but things will eventually turn around

England/"UK" is 95+ not 100% LMAO. I'm so excited for the coming collapse, it will be long after my death but God willing if I have sons they will live to see MILLIONS of starving niggers and Arabs. I'm really envious of the next generation, they will kill so many impure creatures, see many more starving like Zimbabwe on steroids!

>be Swedish
>get raped

I think that about sums it up.

Fuckin this

Well I agree with you.

But some swedish beta wanting to be alpha, crying his heart out on Sup Forums doesn't change anything.

>Why do we continue to be reminded of how pathetic Swedish men are?

Why is it always Americans who feel the need to comment on Sweden all the time? I mean other countries shit on us as well but Americans are especialy bad when it comes to sheer lack of self awarness.

American men are not masculine in any way, you are fat uneducated slobs that know nothing about the outside world yet think you are in a position to tell everyone what to do. you have mexicans invading your southern border yet all you do is pointing at Europe and going on about how bad it is here. You are not in a good situation and if this keeps up you will become a minority in a few decades just like in Europe.

You should see the advertisements in the Stockholm subway, it is pure degeneracy and cultural decay.

Put the judenhut on this picture plz

This delusion will be your doom.

thinking the usa is only one shitting on you m8
>dumb wanker cunt