At this point Why do people care about this conspiracy if the moon landing was faked We are and we better than russia...

At this point Why do people care about this conspiracy if the moon landing was faked We are and we better than russia and we currently have the technology to do go to the moon

why the fuck are people still putting so much weight behind this when the jews are currently farming us without hiding it

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.com/Q/How_did_the_apollo_astronauts_get_past_the_van_allen_belt
forbes.com/sites/jillianscudder/2017/06/16/astroquizzical-van-allen-belts-barrier-spaceflight/#5ab5ba276f8d
unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/jillianscudder/2017/06/16/astroquizzical-van-allen-belts-barrier-spaceflight/#5ab5ba276f8d
linkedin.com/in/richard-scobee-23875418
directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty/smith_michael
law.yale.edu/judith-resnik
youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4
youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=ekgTjOEBdsY
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-42053634
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzZyA3JdFk
youtu.be/Obd_jTO66-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me again how we got past the van allen radiation belts, ill wait.

>who cares about this huge conspiracy you should only care about this other huge conspiracy that i care about

If you could prove something like the moon landing was faked people would be much more inclined to listen to you concerning other topics.

that's right goyim. radiation shielding doesn't exist

or it will just send a bunch idiots who hand nothing to hold onto down the rabbit hole of bullshit

The problem is the moon landing is real and the whole fake landing is a psyop designed to hide the fact that we really did go but we found something on the surface.

Moon landing is fake, satellites are fake, the earth is flat people are waking up and tired of being robbed by space programs so they can produce shitty CGI pictures.

That's right, it's being invented for mars..

Soviets and the Chinese never challenged us on the moon landing and there's a mirror on the moon that you can check yourself

The chinese also landed a probe up there called the jade rabbit and the pictures look pretty much the same, they even have the film anomolies.

I don't know why this is even a debate. The moon isn't that far away, and it has micro gravity so landing and launching from the moon is super easy.

>satellites are fake

Then why, when a NOAA satellite passes over head, and I break out my ham radio to receive the transmission do I have to made an adjustment for dopplar shift?

That's from the apollo 20 april fool's day prank video that autists took to far.

Try again dummy.

ten seconds in google

answers.com/Q/How_did_the_apollo_astronauts_get_past_the_van_allen_belt

If you're not prepared to deal with the fallout of such a situation than you might as well forget all about the JQ.

Jesus, read a fucking book.

Nephilim literally means highborn / prince. It doesn't mean angels or aliens.

Apollo missions avoided it, others passed through it quickly.

Spinach, pushups and plenty of juice.

Also this >forbes.com/sites/jillianscudder/2017/06/16/astroquizzical-van-allen-belts-barrier-spaceflight/#5ab5ba276f8d

unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/jillianscudder/2017/06/16/astroquizzical-van-allen-belts-barrier-spaceflight/#5ab5ba276f8d

Seems legit

*breathes in*

Its all fake

How are these people still alive? Didn't they die on the 86' challenger explosion? Don't believe me? See for yourself!

Same name and facial features.

Just because something is hard for you to understand does not make it fiction.

Fucking kill yourself, I'll wait.

Nice comeback, you sure proved him wrong with facts and information to back your argument. Well done.

Nobody in Russia cares about it. And currently you don't have a technology to go into the orbit or to ISS without our engines, not to mention the moon.

Rocket hitting firmament?

youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4

not to mention the film would have froze

Debating these people is like farting into the wind. They're just making all these claims because they can't understand how none of these things work.
Anything they say is basically them saying "I'm a fucking moron, please end my life immidiately"

How do satellites not fucking melt in the thermosphere at 1500+ degress??

Where are the REAL pictures of satellites? How come you never see the THOUSANDS in any pictures/footage of earth in orbit?

youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4

Which earth is REAL?

Why is the water different colors? Why can the hubble take pics of different planets, yet we have to use a composite of earth???

If you're going to collage/composite, then COMPOSITE! Don't fucking copy/paste, thats FAKING AN IMAGE!

If you copy and paste, thats now an artistic rendition, not a composite.

WTF

watch that at the very end 1:16 the astronaut drops something and it literally drops like a fucking rock.

>I have no idea how topology works.

The only way for that line to not exist is if the landscape was smoothly ascending the entire distance to the horizon. The slightest fucking dip, anywhere in that distance, causes that line at some point in the image. Now look at the ground in all of the images. Its fucking undulating EVERYWHERE. There are NO FLAT PLANES (ascending or not) anywhere on the moon, and there shouldnt be because it has been pelted by meteors for millions of years.
I cant even believe I am responding to this faggotry.
also
>hiding what you want to show in a photo by drawing a giant fucking red line over it.
brilliant faggotry.

>space is cold

confirmed for retard-tier nonSTEM education

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

The big question is obviously... WHY?? Why does it HAVE to be shopped? We take pictures of saturns rings, but not of our OWN EARTH???

>Have good source on Van Allen belts
>Source is David Icke
>Called himself the second coming of Jesus, how could he be wrong?

I don't need to make a comeback regarding the Van Allen belts since it's been refuted by any scientist knowledgeble and prominent in the field far, far better than I ever could.
Just google it and then fucking hang yourself you pathetic loser.

You've clearly never played kerbil

you'd better start believing in movie sets, user
you're on one

Look at this sick fucks.

They are masons and it is easy to see they are full of bullshit.

Planes are use to make the "floatting" effect, and other kind of trickery is used as well.

>surface isn't flat
>crest of hills are visible
Amerifat, have you even seen sand dunes in person? You see the exact same shit as it's a typal feature of a landscape with small hills mixed with larger hills.

>it's been refuted by any scientist knowledgeble and prominent in the field

Like hawking's body double?

huh, that picture from the 2001 set explains why there are clouds in all the moon shots. how did we not notice, WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Check out how easy it is to create objects out of thin air using CGI

because saturn is far away

Ya expect most people thijnk we went to the moon ya dipshit

more cool cgi

Well he's right, in ksp you can literally eyeball your way to the Moon if you are slightly competent.

Hard to understand? Is that tinfoil? A tarp? Space age aerodynamics?

>muh scienzs is too hard for you

Seems like the juice got to you early.

A quick google of "Obama + low earth orbit" is blatant admission that the technology is in development - still.
>But wait, much space shit..
I forgot about the 60's space technology that no longer exists along with any records of it.

Listen to yourself

Doesn't make any fucking sense

some people probably thought Odysseus was a true story too ..
I'll admit that in2 space/no in2 space is an exciting way to divide people

>it doesn't look like something out of Star Trek
>therefore it's fake

WRAPPING PAPER, PLASTIC TAPE, AND CARDBOARD TUBES IS LIGHTWEIGHT

THATS HOW WE TRANSCENDED THE VAN ALLEN BELT FLATTARDS

It's great to see so many people woke to the truth about the moon landings and the fakery going on with outer space itself and what our world looks like. Keep it up faggots, the memes are working.

What do you suggest is on the webm and what is in that video?
youtube.com/watch?v=ekgTjOEBdsY

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

The astronauts weren't in the lander during the transit through the Van Allen belts, you retard. They were in the command module (capsule).

it is clearly obvious the rocket simply lost power that was the power of the rocket ending... It didn't hit anything.

Why would anyone put a lense like that on a sattelite though?
Just to try and prove you wrong?
Even if you were presented with such a picture would you honestly change your beliefs?

speaking of this.

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-42053634

How would a spanish person know how spaceships SHOULD look like? From sci-fi movies? You don't have inherent knowledge on how space works, you never been to the Moon and you don't know what makes sense and what doesn't. Why suddently a bunch of nobodies with no previous knowledge about spacecraft engineering became experts in this field and realised that their uneducated opinion matters?

This is damage control. They made these videos after they got fucked over and these videos/webms were posted everywhere.

...AND SOMEHOW STILL FUCKED UP

He obviously isn't using a green WIFFLE-BALL in the bush video! Its a solid ball in the post

Kubrick filmed Apollo ?
If I had to choose between that and the Matrix, I'd choose the Matrix.

Probably not

They parked the rover at a significance distance from the Lem to properly film the ascent. If the rover was too close, they'd only capture the first second or so before the LEM left the camera's vertical range.
The crew didn't travel the entire distance to the moon in the fucking LEM, you braindead faggot.
They spent most of the time in the command module, but even if they were in the LEM, the radiation exposure wouldn't be anywhere near the doses you faggots claim.
The Van Allen belt is mainly composed of electrons, something that can be shielded rather well by metallics. But you fags never seem to bring that up, do you?
Fuck off back to faggot

Keep telling yourself that, I'm always hearing new and dopey explanations

actually the project Space Academy was opened 1 year before Tim flew into orbit and that channel was created even earlier in 2012 but you don't do any research, you just mindlesly repost garbage from thread to thread hoping that some double IQ retards will buy into your bullshit.

fecal matter apparently is radiation resistant to a degree

Whats your reasoning why they erased all telemetry data?

NASA Admits "LOSING" All Moon Landing Data

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzZyA3JdFk

Holy fuck you are so retardedly stupid. That spot is because it's refracting straight onto you. Have you never stood at a lake and seen that? If you move that spot "moves" with you.
"hotspot", holy fuck you have the intelligence of a dead dog.
LOOK AT MY PICTURE THE SUN IS ONLY THE SIZE OF A BASKETBALL HURR DURR

The channel may have been created but not the stupid green ball bullshit

Cool nazi flag, staying true to your orgins

Its like a flashlight being close to a wall, the sun isn't that HUGE or FAR AWAY

I can't find the article now, but years ago I read somewhere that the shuttle astronauts reported "seeing" radiation streaks through their visors, even through the craft, once they got to a certain height in space. Space shuttle astronauts. I don't remember any other missions reporting this.

IGNORE THIS

SPACE IS FAKE, THESE PEOPLE CAN PROVE IT

I love how they became professors after their fake deaths. I WONDER WHY????

NASA recorded the data on expensive magnetic tapes in ground stations around the world who didn't even technically work for NASA, they just relayed the data back to Houston. The ground stations didn't see the historical significance of tons of randomly mismatched data and used those tapes for later missions.
It's that fucking simple, but if NASA faked the moon landings, why would they bother coming up with an excuse like that when they could fake the data?
Do five minutes of research into how the data was handled and recorded, it's not that fucking hard to understand.
Now, fuck off back to you gigantic faggot.
Based mods will probably move this thread anyway, but still.
MODS
THE TINFOILS ARE AT IT AGAIN
MODS!

if satellites are not real how do you explain the GPS in your phone or car? have you ever used a sat nav, how does it work without a satellite?

remember when Apollo14 caught the 3M screen on film ?
and Richard "don't call me a shill" Hoagland had to do the "glass towers" stuff for c2c ?

because some space nigger done stole those those parts.

cable and antennas.

youtu.be/Obd_jTO66-0

And they left the camera crew behind..

Yeah cry to the mods, they'll move it to /bant/ to die a slow death.

And you know what that tells people? THAT THIS IS TRUTH BEING HIDDEN

I love watching you assholes freak the fuck out when these things grow outside of your control

Tropospheric scatter

antenas have limited range, meanwhile GPS will work in bumfucknowhere desert/jungle/mountains, explain that

>after you put people on the Moon 4 time, its the making a camera move upward is hard
You don't deserve to be called an American if you deny your country's greates achievment with such bullshit arguments.

Funny logic. How does probes relay information millions of miles through space?

calm down russia, it was a freemasons duper's delight, not an american achievement

this is the toughest pill to take

They send information to these things.

Clouds

Masons are great guys, i talked to them a few times in my University. Regular people with no secrets, they just love civilisation and building.

MODS MODS MODS
this gigantic whaleshark vagina flap cant handle someone discussing things he either doesnt agree with or understand. please permaban this gigantic assblock so he can return to plebbit and mix with his own kind of narrowminded liberal shitheads and they can plan who they going to crossdress as characters from the golden girls