To my Southern European Brothers

To my Southern European Brothers

We brown people are not your enemies, we are here to liberate you from wh*te subhumans !

These subhumans are ruling over you and claim to be of the same race than you but don't let their lie confuse you, they are are WHITE/NORDIC PEOPLE ruling over BROWN PEOPLE(YOU)

THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU
YOU ARE BROWN THEY ARE WHITE

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME NAMES THAN YOU
YOU HAVE LATIN NAMES THEY HAVE GERMANIC NAMES

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME ANCESTORS THAN YOU
YOUR ANCESTORS ARE MEDS THEIRS ARE NORDICS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"southern european brothers"/country/fr/
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150223969/#q150225262
youtube.com/watch?v=8oAyNlAordg&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOOK AT THIS GUY

THIS GJUY BELIEVE TO BE NORDIC AND EVEN FOUNDED LEGA NORDE(NORDIC LEAGUE)

YOU KNOW DEEP IN YOU BROWNTHERS THAT YOU ARE NOT WH*TE ! YOU ARE DEEPLY CONFUSED BECAUSE YOU SPEAK AN IE LANGUAGE, YOU SHOULD GIVE IT UP AND LEARN A BROWN LANGUAGE LIKE HEBREW, ARABIC, OR BASQUE !

the true master race has saged your thread
full of shills today anyway

Wales Mediterranean?
Who the fuck designed this

Why are you denying your browness ?

Southern Europeans are not sand niggers roach. You are a sand nigger.

I’m not siding with sandniggers just because I don’t have fair hair and blue eyes. Europeans should stick together.

Are you the turk roach on vacation?

I side only with balkanites

this is an albanian subhuman in france

Europe is white. Stop posting this tired old shit. You don't belong in Europe, and trying to claim the Basques, Greeks and Italians are part of your subhuman species won't make you any more acceptable to Europeans.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"southern european brothers"/country/fr/

>FOUNDED LEGA NORDE
What?
He became its leader.
Salvini is an etruscan family, and many of them went in Lombardy in the last centuries.

>A thing done really bad
>made by a burger
Who else?

i'm not siding with people who looks like my because my Nordic masters tell me to do so

Very sad, brother

t. Algerian

>Europe is white
Not anymore

t. father of FOUR BROWN SONS ready to impregnate nordic pussies

Truth is your ancestors shouldn't even be living in North Africa.

Very moorish

This faggot again?

SAGE

What you don't realize Ahmed, is that Meds hate you x100 times more than us Northern Europeans ever could.

I rather be gassed by Nordics than even consider siding with you subhuman shitskins.

Allah established a divine apartheid using the Sahara

This land belong us and we're not going to surrender it unlike wh*te subhumans

kek g8 b8 m8 8/8

fuck off nigger

When the liberation of france comes every north african will be flayed alive.

Nigger.

LISTEN TO YOUR SKIN ! SHE IS TELLING YOU : "WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF THE BROWN RACE AND A FUTURE FOR BROWN CHILDREN"
The white race want to genocide us, and we must kill her before she does so !

What makes you think Nordics are leaders of Europe? I guess Germany is trying but it is not like countries like Greece, Austria, Poland, Hungary and the UK are listening. Only cuck countries like Belgium and (unfortunately) the Netherlands do.

Try to get rid of your somalians first, kek

c*mskins are inferior

from what year is this map?

It is from the The Passing of the Great Race by Madison Grant, so 1916.

Obviously the entire Western Europe is Med/Negroid now

That's alpine not med

It's not based on modern interpretations of those words user.

bump

Filthy wh*tes trying to divide the Brown Race

Our Welsh brothers hate you and want you dead !

no I'm not a fucking gay ass nord viking cock sucker who wants to get rammed up the ass. fuck those stupid niggers

>BELIEVE TO BE NORDIC AND EVEN FOUNDED LEGA NORDE(NORDIC LEAGUE)
I think you confused the geographical north of Italy and Nordic race

based

You're not an Hebrew, i'm more Hebrew than you'll ever be, cumskin larper

Ok this guy confirmed retarded

2nd pic image searching greek man

>he got 10 years for selling arms to FARC
BASED

>meanwhile in denmark

Living in a country with as many arabs as Finland, one would guess you'd be able to recognize their language by now.

t. Pastaberg

ignore him
typical nordic subhuman jealous of superior Greeks

Get lost nigger

I'm not siding with people I have a long history of killing, sorry Achmed

I'm brown, brother

I'm not a BLACK BULL

Wh*te subhumans invaded your land and raped your women !

Even today they still brag about the Sack of Rome by the Gauls and the Vandals !

We must unite to fend off the cumskin barbarians !

Join the brownside, brother !

I must also fend off you filthy sandniggers either way, fuck off our coast you S*rcen filth

#woke

SAGEEEE

>somalis are white
what a fucking retard you are

I did not make it

Sage

Go back to Arabia nigger

WE

fuck off
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

stop posting arabs

>Solid red in Ulster yet Med admixture in Western Lowland Scotland where most Ulster fags came from
Madison Grant was a retard.

>canada
>white

Countless of our brothers are already here and more are coming in, furthermore, a huge chunk of Europeans are our brothers(although they're unaware) and when the time their Brown blood will wake them up and help us to genocide you

The Indo-E*ropeans will soon be gone, allowing the Afro-Asiatic Master Race to rule the world

we don't belong together because you fuckers are semites, go to hell

that arab is not Greek, try harder retard mermaid

>re-saged

>Braindamaged sexual deviant
What did you expect?

We wuz nordics and shieeeet. Also those D&C threads lost all subtlety. Mods should just ban them on sight.

Wrong

You are E-V13, so we have the same ancestors, it is your duty to help your E1bros to genocide the I and R1 cumskins

>Baltics&Prussia
>Nordic
And it's Latvians, not Letts. Also "Letts" is not an ethnicity, but a nationality. On top of that we have ever had Lithuanian territories, it should say Balts instead.
This map was created by a literal moron.

Are the Portuguese brown?

Shut up stupid Berber. Do you still think what you have said have about my brothers in Libya?

Kys you human garbage.I have german/italian/greek ancestors,souther europeans brought ten times more to the world than you garbage savages.

They aren't sandniggers,they are literally the founders of the west.

He is a mutt of Algerian father and French mother, according to him. Don't worry. While he spends the time in /mena/ thread in int and here, we are blackening their people here in France. Consider that repayment for 1400 years of slavery and that stupid comment he made in archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150223969/#q150225262

>german heritage

Just disgusting.

Sorry, I'm R1 you are cancel

>you are not white

Good job man!

Sage.

We kill bulls and niggerbitches. I shall not side with a nigger i only listen to europeans. The only thing you will get from me is a conquered and ethnically cleansed Morroco free from Nafri subhumans

>Wales
>Med
Fuck off you demonstrated to be inbred as fuck
And get the fuck off Malaga, otherwise the spirit of Franco will rape your wife while she sleeps

And you will also pay for killing Rhodesia

>shilling for Nordics
>not realizing the majority of Europe is "Alpine"
Alpines are the Indo-Europeans. All Asiatic influence is from the Alpine race according Grant.
The """nordic""" populace is the name given to the hunter gatherers who are all but extinct.
Scandinavia has the highest concentration of Alpine genetics (Indo-European).

Nice try cia

Come on niggorsubhuman
Are you scared of being deported again, being a christian or a Kooga Booga wont save you nor hide you

He is the true definition of a CIA nigger

>being white
>2018
LOL

That's retard logic. You're basically saying northern italians are nordics because hitler said mussolini was an alpine.

MED

N*RDIC

I'm literally whiter than white paper
saged

youtube.com/watch?v=8oAyNlAordg&t=3s

Lega nord always rightfully LARPed as Celts, they never LARP as Nordic.
And if they call for Lombardism, they don't mean it in a Nordic sense but rather referring to the kingdom of the Lombards.

according to pol being white is not enough to make you white
that's why slavs are not white even when they are blonde and blue eyed while anglos and germanics are white even with black hair

am i nordic pol?

>Posts black and white photo
>Shopped to look african
>"muh cherrypicking
Why are niggor Kooga Boogas and UMMA DELICIAS so retarded

That guy is beautiful

>eye and hair color determines your race

You're retarded. According to pol a north african with green eyes is whiter than a german with brown ones. The term "white people" was meant to be vague so jews can get people to fight over who is white and who isn't.

Generically all Europeans are more similar to each other with a discernible gab from North African/middle east