Be Pope, say ISIS members need forgiveness and open borders

>says Europe needs to let Muslims in
>says Christians should tell Muslims they are awesome

Then ISIS makes a vid chopping of the Pope's head. ISIS folks are really stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds7c9ZYG054
redefininggod.com/2016/10/how-the-kabbalist-jews-took-over-the-roman-catholic-church-through-the-jesuit-order/
keepingitcatholic.blogspot.com.br/2013/03/when-pope-flees-rome-fatima-other.html?m=1
correctiofilialis.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ya fuck that. ISIS and all the democrats affiliated have to hang

Catholics will defend it saying that he didn't said anything about it ex cathedra. Then next pope will be a muslim himself and they will continue to defend it.

A real pope would call for a crusade against ISIS.

I wish they would cut this fucks head off

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds7c9ZYG054

This mother fucker needs to be deposed.

Pope is a cocksucking faggot and Catholicism is for retards

Take the Protestant pill

Why can't this satanic nigger lover say latin America needs muzzies fucking spic.
I wish isis would fucking kill him.

This fucking nigger is trying too hard. We need another harsh Pope.

The real pope is Benedictus XVI

Francis the false prophet is a (((commie)))

The false prophet usurped the Holy See.
Francis must be hanged

>Benedictus XVI
THIS!

I'm not a Catholic, but even I know that Benedict is still the Pope and Francis is a heathenous pretender.

>tell Muslims they are awesome
Muslims fucking suck, you argentian huwhite son of basterd bitch.

Sovereign Protestantism

Fuck christianity and its fake ideals

What happened to the heresy charges?

I'm protestant, but I still consider catholics my brothers, so this intrigues me. How did commie Francis usurp benedictus? I have recently heard more and more very troubling, very evil statements from Francis, and I would like to know the back story.

I liked Francis initially. God what a cuck he turned out to be.

they have sex tapes of him fucking altar boys. he has to do what he is told

Hated him the first time i saw him when he stepped out on that balcony and he was all like "sup guys? lol, i'm so humble and normal." Immediately knew he was a giant wanker.

Francis is also the first Non-European pope

Take from that what you will

the goal of this retard is fill Europe with muslims so people will go back to the church if they think would loose their identity, and convert all the muslims

Majority of Catholics are Non-Europeans.

I like him. Would convert if christianity wasn't so buttfucking retarded

You should make this into a film... in Arabic. Then, say it's ISIS propaganda. Then, leave the rest up to God. The real one... Not Muhammed's Allah.

No shit they're stupid. Just like what the great Leaf minister once said "if you kill your enemies, they win." They just admit defeat.

A video of "Pope" Frankie getting his head forcibly enriched from his body would be the greatest thing ever.

t. A Catholic who despises this traitorous POS.

He needs to be removed.

Ok, this will be a long ride.

redefininggod.com/2016/10/how-the-kabbalist-jews-took-over-the-roman-catholic-church-through-the-jesuit-order/

keepingitcatholic.blogspot.com.br/2013/03/when-pope-flees-rome-fatima-other.html?m=1

To make it short

>The Jesuit order was infiltrated by joos and marranos (cryptojoos) a long time ago. It's basically a Kabbalist clusterfuck by now.
>The joos solidified their presence overtime, with gains made in the Americas and Asia, always with their sights on the Holy See

>Our Lady of Fatima's prophecy's third secret (which was held by the Vatican for decades, in direct opposition to our Lady's wishes) talks about how the church was spoiled and how, in the near future it would fall for communism and then would be disbanded.

The prophecy is ridiculously accurate:
A take over by the Joos
Two popes alive simultaneously
One of the popes is the false prophet
Purges in the Vatican
Real Pope will flee to somewhere near Cologne along 4 or 5 cardinals (why would a pope would flee to Germany... Unless you know... Benedictus XVI is Joseph Ratzinger, a German)
The Catholic Church (and Christianity for that matter) is over (well, subjugated by the swamp)

And then...

>Vatican hit with several pedogates, internal political structure shook.

>Francis was groomed for his position

>Benedictus XVI was forced to step down by Francis and his Joosuit crownies

>Immediately after Francis rise, he start purging the Vatican

>Vatican now commie (in accordance to Fatima's secret)

This is the first step towards the great tribulation. The signs in the skies were shown and the false prophet is already playing.

Where is the antichrist, I ask myself everyday.

Can't identify him yet tho

What ever is the case, the fact is that the current Vatican and the Holy See are directly against our good Lady's (and by extension our good Lord's) wishes, and therefore they are all heretic blasphemous joos

No, you are the stupid one. They both have the same masters, it's a psychological game.

Yah you sound like a christian

refugees to vatican city, gogogo

Protestantism in England just got reduced to "Let boys wear tutus, where's the harm you bigots?" Last time I was in a Protestant church the "vicar" was an obese bitch pretending to be the Vicar of Dibley, and those beautiful old walls were filled with posters they made the local kids draw demanding open borders and open wallets for "refugees", and every single face on those posters was African or Middle Eastern. Archbishop of Canterbury was also a total cunt about the Muslim abused girls in England, then his shit brained secretary, who isn't British, just sent out a batch of non replies in Newspeak to excuse his attitude.

Friendly reminder that Catholics are lost and you should sign this petition.

correctiofilialis.org/

This

You reap what you sow, and Frankie has broken much ground for the Islamic conquest of Christendom.

Only fitting they reap him.

This is a pretty interesting post. Isnt Francis from Argentina? From what I understand Argentina was quite the Jesuit ran country. This also gives me pause to consider other things like GK Chesterton claiming that Nazism was Jewish. If thats true then this just all confirms the Pike letter about 3 world wars. The Sabbateans are the top of the pyramid then and everything goes back to this accelerationist cult.

a real pope would declare exterminatus on islam

Thx user
The Antichrist, if not already inside thethe machinations of power, will be mature soon and showing his face. Remember, he will be loved by the layfolk AND the elect/powerful. And he will revive from a seemingly fatal blow to his head.

>Catholic church exists for 2000 years
>Argentinian becomes pope
>Destroys it
Standard.

ISIS needs a boot to the head and a nuke dropped on their head

No we won't, we don't like him either

Protestants allowed to volunteer for crusades 2.0 hopefully.....

Anglicans are not the only Protestants in the UK, I go to a Baptist church here.

Yep.

It's sad to see the church corrupted but not unexpected

Bump

TURKEY had a blow to the head and is trying to revive itself

Jesuism was a mistake. He's a black pope. Sede vacanti.

Can't speak for little kids who voluntarily or involuntarily joined ISIS. That age of accountability is where I draw the line.

For grown men, however, we have those who lead fathers and sons to a riverbank, shoot their brains into the river, push their bodies into the river, and then steal the wives/mothers and sisters/daughters for rapetoys. Even if these horrible men have a place in God's plan of salvation, they have to be accountable for their actions in this life. Thus, they are not awesome and should not be let into Europe.
There is a video of this riverbank incident on Liveleak but I wouldn't recommend watching this.

If the Pope actually wants the rivers of the Elbe, Rhone, Rhine, Danube, and Seine to one day run red with infidel blood, then his plans must be pretty sinister for a supposed infallible holy man.