Saving the White Race

>tfw when I have dual citizenship and thus a ticket out of this marxist hellhole
With Western Europe gone, pic related is the last remaining hope for the preservation of White Western Christian European Civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ROE36vNwgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you forgot your memeflag you fucking leaf

Did sandy hook happen?

What has Romania done for the white race?
You got the Hungarian prime minister speaking out, what the fuck is Romania doing? Do they want EU gibz so bad they are willing to go along with white genocide?
I wish romanians would stop being such jews

how's teaching

>i flee out of my country because its getting slightly bad. i dont want to fix it myself
literally nigger mentality.

>what has Romania done for the white race
nothing everything we did was for ourselves just like all progress was done in the name a respective country
>let Hungarian prime minister is speaking
good for them we need to deal with shit internally before externally
>free gibs
>implying bringing money in the country is a bad thing at least (pic related) has a purpose to us unlike your sandniggers

>apparently Poland isnt a marxist hellhole anymore

need to take some H1b western refugees. fiki fiki :^)

Fuck off with your "whiteness" and trying to hook them up to the history of the term. Only the new world is white, Europe (what remains of it) is not.

>new world
>white

It used to be, atleast. Europe has never been vaguely white and hopefull never will.

Please leave us out of unions and keep your shitskins with you. Thanks.

shit man pls stop can't lol right now

Why worry about the meaningless semantics?
Are you paying attention to European politics? Europe is being flooded by shitskins in order to forever alter the ethnic composition of the continent. The V4, and particularily Hungary, is the only thing standing in the way of the full realization of this sinister plan. So far Central Europe has been spared. Western Europe is completely finished. All Nationalists must understand that Central Europe must band together in these extremely trying tines, if Western Civilization is to survive in Europe in ANY capacity

Why do you crazy millenials pretend that it was some kind of master plan and not the result of 500 years of colonialism?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ROE36vNwgA

(((visegrad)))

No. Fuck off. They were not considered white before and now they are since you are running out of allies, pathetic. Also eastern Europe is not part of western culture either. Stop latching unto others like a crab in a bucket.
>All Nationalists must understand
False, nationalism is in direct opposition to your proposal.
>Central Europe must band together
Aka mogrelize into a single state, such as the US.
I think I can surely speak for them here, so here it goes: you made your bed, now lie in it.

>central Europe has been spared because le epic v4 not cause immigrants don't find that land profitable enough

>Central Europe has been spared
How have Germany or Austria been spared?

Not central, Germany is western. Do they even teach geography there anymore, or has it been replaced with Islamic teachings class?

I suppose the crux of the issue is new worlders would be all but happy to replace every non European with an italian, a spaniard, a greek, a pole or whatever whilst a European would rather have neither and instead have more of their own. New worlders don't understand why this is the case and thats why they get confused about European ideas on "white".

look up central europe and show me one source that excludes Germany. Poland even is only part of central Europe because they got former German provinces from their soviet masters.

>Cr*ats
>white
lel

are you a le 56% cuz Jesus Christ that's just wrong

>former German provinces
>soviet masters
t. WE WUZ

Fuck off we are full you can go to Poland.Muh Republic is proud 5th collum working and spying for Russians in Europe and their organizations. We will do what our slavic Tsar will sayin our struggle against our eternal enemies from anglosaxon sphere. SLAVA

>WE WUZ SPEAKIN LATIN N SHIET

No room here as well, try Slovakia

gee i wonder who's behind this post

it's not even funny anymore attila, get some new material in your pocket

not really atilla m8 your post was just shit

>hiding your serb flag
Wew, but i agree, ill post some aswell.

You do understand the Three Sea Initiative is supposed to be an antigerman block within the Union?

>and antirussian*

Yes, but primarly anti-german. From the position of the 3SI Germany is a greater threat to us with its migration quotas and economic robbery than Russia.

Russia on other hand is far less dangerous to us.

I would be A-Okay with a Poland-Hungary.

>implying your opinion matters

>One of us lives in a first world country

>one of us lives with niggers

>>that feel when when
Down the hall and to the right newfriend

>one of us is a European tier gypsy nigger
>the other is 100% polish

>100% polish

>100% polish

>100% european ancestry my dude xd
Amerimutts back at it again with the quality posts

>White Western Christian European Civilization.
We are not white(remember feudalism), we were the white mans nigger for centuries and now you westcucks want to move here, fuck you.
You deserve everything that comes to you.Every single pain in your country, every crime, every commie marxist blue haired harpie, you deserve it all because by the end of the day you were the ones who fucked up your beautiful nations.
All we east Yuropoors wanted was a beautiful farm with trad.qt and even now you want to ruin it with divide and conquer politics.

Born in Krakow

Tieši tā.

This reminds me of pic related
I bet Slovakia is full too

>diaspora faggot
worse than Americans

Id probably be considered more of a brother to your supposed place of birth than you, at least i didnt betray my country :^)

>who is Ion Antonescu
>who is corneliu Zelea Codreanu

>no aylmao replied

why does anyone want to live in a poorfag country?

Someone's upset they have to live the rest of their lives in a commieblok.

commie blocks are comfy af

>poorfag country?
Because huge amount of money= life quality.
Good one now buy more shit that you don't need.

you're just like a fucking mexica
>national pride when in a different place
>pls don't send me back to that shithole

Fuck you.

Enjoy talking to yourself.

I'm out.

begone diaspora faggot

maybe u are not a part of this culture, and russia too

based romanians are pol's last hope

It's up to the white people all around the world to safeguard their heritage. Don't run away. Fight back against the kikes

>slavs
>white

read about R1a haplogroup, slavs share it with iranians and designated shitting street users.

The Border Defense System Hungary erected during the onset of the migrant crisis has been dully supressed by the globalist media. For good reason. Untold millions of potential migrants were prevented from being transported into Europe by globalist scum by this move. Central Europe is fighting for its fucking survival. This shit aint a joke. Unprecedented demographic shifts are occuring in various western european countries right fucking now, and central europe refuses to follow these beta sheep off the cliff.
A pivotal moment of European history is unfolding itself under our very eyes, and it is our duty as european men to support the Visegrad Alliance in their endeavour.
What is being salvaged out of European identity is being salvaged there. These faggots are our only hope.

>Central and Eastern Europeans
>White

>(((Ancaps)))
>White

Fake

I like this. Truly our last hope in this crisis. We should reclaim South Tyrol from tge Cuckitalians though. Then it would be perfect. Like an awesome Danube Alliance. The last stand of the few faithful Europeans.

The fuck is with all the gypsys ITT,did you 8 to 4 corporatist cucks finally leave work and started shitposting?

Nice tan, I certainly would.

delete this image

>filthy slavs stealing the eagle from its rightful owner yet again

I'm moving to Slovenia next year

>What has Romania done for the white race
i really hope this pan white idea dies and the people who push it
if the EU would not import nigs i feel like you people would be okay with it

Right on

Does anyone have that chart that graphs European women's opinion on whether "the role of a woman is to take care of the kids and family: yes/no" sorted by country?

It shows how the Baltics and Poland overwhelmingly said yes

>Poorfag country
Kindly fuck off Hans