youtube.com/watch?v=yCVVSXV2okc
youtube.com/watch?v=k6Fj4DekMug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7 YEARS

HAND DRAWN

UNTZ

Dicks.

it was pure animekino

it was extreme fun and it never stopped.

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A

>7 years
>trips with 7

Nice one user

Every part of the movie is the best part of the movie.

Movie starts to fall apart the more the big race goes on, before bringing things back together for the last race with machinehead

Much better and more believable romance between the two leads than any shinkai film

a high 8/10

Best racing anime since Speed Racer.

WITNESSED

Checked it like a fucking mustang.

god damn

I just remember that fantastic topless scene with the main heroine.

I mean damn, those were some finely drawn/animated titties.

top-tier, for sure.

This moment right now is memorable.

ah ha

yes

quite

good observation friend ha ha

youtube.com/watch?v=FmqHs_6VSzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6GIkFdESKfk
youtube.com/watch?v=6kTgCOqPkcs
youtube.com/watch?v=diyIyVzaFGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FmqHs_6VSzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a_n3GnZUo_k

You can go on and on about this soundtrack, goddamn.

>meme artstyle
>Reddit animation

I didn't like the protagonist very much
But I appreciate that it exists

>do I fit in yet?

>that get
holy fuck

Unfunny shit with forced animation

Shitty stiff animation, looks like it was drawn in Flash, has epic Reddit faces

I was actually sad when I read it took 7 years to make. What a waste of time.

absolutely fantastic film

Yeah bros much better to watch something actually decent like Naruto, right!

stop responding to bait

read

Sonoshee is perfection.

The movie itself was great for what it was.

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

The only thing you can sort of criticize about it is that all the action takes place at the beginning and end of the film, but honestly even that isn't a bad thing since all the characterization and world building in between is so great.

Absollute kino.

Better romance than 99% of anime these days. And that's saying something since it was cheesy as fuck.

Been trying to find the demo version for Yellow Line track, it was a little different from the version which made it into the final OST but was just as good.

They died after that?

>7 YEARS
>triple 7 get
NOYCE

Movie ended after that, I think it's assumed they lived though since everyone who was watching them was smiling.

They were perfectly fine as soon as they crossed the finish line due to some magic bullshit or whatever and were just floating around at the end.

user stop, you are embarassing me.

If somebody will get septuplets with this shit I will be impressed

there's nothing even remotely close to compare it to

Best boy.

Not sure if its a kino or a flick. Anyone who cant appreciate it clearly doesnt understand or at least recognize art.

Wonderful world vibrant characters and ridiculous over the top premise. Good shit. There isn't really a lot tobtalk about substantially because the movie can be taken at face value. That isn't to say it is shallow either.

>mfw realizing that Machinehead is probably Sonoshee's father after watching it again

youtube.com/watch?v=yCVVSXV2okc

what's the director up to, nowadays? Love his style.

delete this

Nice

movie was awesome, the final shots could've been better, but still one of the best animated movies ever made

Don't fear the truth, just look at the hints. She was waiting for him in the restaurant and waved to him when he finally showed up. And during Redline when she got injured he was the only one besides JP to be visibly worried.

The animation was awesome but the story sucked.

>paper-thin characters
>boring romance sub plot

So you all love this for the visuals alone, right?

He's gonna direct 'Lupin the Third: The Blood Spray of Goemon Ishikawa' movie

yup

what the fuck, i'm looking into this and it sounds super fuckin legit

It's easy to miss since it's never overtly stated, but see . There are plenty of hints here and there.

MACHINE HEAD

I fucking love the OST

Went downhill after the first race.

Yellowline was legit.

it was good in the way Gantz or Code Geass was good: It was a fuckin' RIDE.

Trinity fucking seven guys, right here.

The remix is goat too

This. Me!Me!Me! had more of a plot.

>cherryboy hunter

I always wondered how she got that nickname? She didn't even know about it until JP told her.

It was pretty fucking amazing.

she went from school to school asking boys if they wanted /ss/

While this is true, I'd say Redline was much better than Code Geass and that, in turn, was much better than Gantz. Gantz got way too weird and confusing for its own sake.

A cherryboy hunter is a person that look for young virgin boys. It can be either a woman or a men hungry for twinks.

I'm not making this up, google it.

LynchMan & JohnnyBoya spinoff where they go around the galaxy bounty hunting when?

Machinehead fucked Sonoshe

10/10 visuals
9.5/10 OST
4/10 characters and story

The first 10 minutes of the movie are better than the rest of it, aka the Yellow Line race alone trumps the rest of the movie. When they went to the Redline, they brought in shitty no name soldiers and commanders and all the racers fought on the fucking race was not each other, but the soldiers with no names who die like flies. Then suddenly FUNKY BOY, time to stop the race entirely for special effects that the racers themselves don't actually do anything here.

Funky Boy, and making it less wacky racers ruined the overall movie. I felt more interested in the fucking racers in the Yellow Line than I did in the racers who had actual intros and build up in the Red Line

Why would he fuck his own daughter?

Dumbest question ever asked on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=k6Fj4DekMug

MACHINE HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAD
NICE GET

trinity seven confirmed for season 2,3,4

this fucking CAPTCHA

nice GET thread

Well, it's got a movie coming out at least

wew