AOTS every S

How does it feel when year after year, season after season - the same show is undisputely AOTS, with rest of seasonal shows unable to compete even remotely.

Each season Detective Conan has:
- better and more engaging story line than rest of shows combined
- better characters
- better animation and production values
- better OPenings

youtube.com/watch?v=0JJLuQCt8q8

Each season i findmyself saying "ok, its time to marathon this seasons Conan episodes" just to be blown away by how good it is. Pity the fags that didnt start watching it early and now cant catch up with 830+ episodes, because every of them was worth it.

What makes Conan so great though are great storyline - litterally the only proper thriller in anime genre, the rest just cant evoke the same thrill and engagement of Conan. And the perfect characters developed over 800 episodes, with great personalities, relationships and well built world.

And by the way - this is not a troll thread. I genuinely think so. Conan was the highlight of each anime season for years, with only few of the seasons not living up to hype. The "new" conan aka past 3 or so seasons are all great - striking the balance of story and fun episodic stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSNFCzTRqKU
a.uguu.se/L118sQk5djuo.xhtml
youtu.be/ER4Ife_rQDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pity the fags that didnt start watching it early and now cant catch up with 830+ episodes, because every of them was worth it.
I exactly did that last year

it was worth it

How I feel about Pokemon
Except BW

Actually its ok to "jump in" at begining of any season - it`ll still be enjoyable and for confusing matters or overreaching plot there is great Conan Wiki. Though there is very great amount of character development and nuances that would help appreciate events better if you watched the rest.

Wholeheartedly agree. No other anime has given me anything even close to what Conan has. I love this series so much.

Pokemon was never even remotely as good. From the long running shows only Shin-chan competes. One Piece would for world building and adventure if Toei didnt give it a penny budget.

Conan though is great not just because its long. He still beats any other detective shows easily be it Kindaichi, Edogawa Rampo shows we are getting recently (not to forget Conan`s name is Edogawa) or other seasonal detective shows or action thrillers. Conan gets action great.

Even comparing to like of recent Joker Game - Conan actually had better writen and interesting episodes at same time it aired.

Detective Conan has the best music of all time and no other long running anime even comes close to the consistent quality of the OPs.

Yeah I feel like people tend to forget that this show actually has a plot and that it's pretty amazing to say the least.

Music is matter of taste. It has some classic tunes, and very passing soundtrack that also changes with time gradually - but doesnt really stand out much: it just fits 100% perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=dSNFCzTRqKU

I cant agree with OPs though - Conan OPs are always means by music company to promote specific artists. So they can be better than anything else in season, or very crap because label pushes artist no one wants.

Anyone read the manga? Which of these niggas you think is Rum?

Rather than "plot" i`d compiment Conan world building. As far it comes to actual plot its easy to get confused and forget where we are exactly at this moment since there were so many developments that however were put on backline for long time and eventually being brought back - like the thing with Akai, Wermouth story, Conan`s mother etc. So best to focus on current events - for example the whole ark of discovering who Bourbon is was great with superb resolution: however barelly realy advanced a story as such: adding instead more mysteries and questions and characters and whole organizations.

>I cant agree with OPs though - Conan OPs are always means by music company to promote specific artists. So they can be better than anything else in season, or very crap because label pushes artist no one wants.

True, I just can't think of any outside of maybe 2 or 3 that I didn't love. And I'm talking about the visual too, the OP animation sequences for Conan are most always really good, the most recent one especially so.

>world building
That does sound like a better way to put it.

There is no episode of anime better than Conan 345.

Full season spin off of best Detective Girl when?

None of them.

Haibara panic attack is always the best moment

How didnt she had a heart attack from all that stress yet?

>23 replies
>5 posters
>OP

>you will never be this cool

Conan is an elite entertainment for a blessed few.

Have to start early.

>when she sees my dick

>tfw I finally started reading the manga from the beginning for the first time
>tfw it's incredible and keeps getting better

Rumi

I really hope it's her. Or maybe it's all three of them since they each fit one of the descriptions of Rum.

Did they ever find the detective conan?

>Detective Conan Opening 43

>43

>This show has gone on for so long it's on its fourty fucking third opening

It's on it's 52nd ending too.

I would prefer if Rum is more than one person, that would be a cool twist

Jodie is Vermouth

>Not enough best girl representing

I got you bro.

Not even Conan can protect every smile

I don't care much for Murder victim #8985.

The main plot moves at a snails pace and progression of time is WAAAY OF.

Why not let him age normally? Because Ran could Marry someone? Highschool drama? Actual relationships in his current Age group?

Aoyama is a Hack writer.

a.uguu.se/L118sQk5djuo.xhtml

Yadda, yadda anime/manga hybrid for speed.
Yadda, yadda no excuse. Refer a friend.

No I'm not saying this is perfect before the purist shills come out of their holes.
If somebody wants to 100% manga or anime only that's on them.

Jodie is Chris Vineyard in disguise
Vermouth is Sharon after taking the drug

>Why not let him age normally?

because a year in the manga hasn't passed

>Because Ran could Marry someone? Highschool drama? Actual relationships in his current Age group?
Also they made a spinoff episode showing this happen

I want this to be true

I'd say there are more filler episodes than actual relevant ones in Detective Conan.
I really have no comparable anime that does it this excessively.
Sometimes I just feel lost in those episodes, watching the first 60 episodes and slowly move on to other anime and end up rewatching the first 60 episodes to stay fresh but then drift away for seasonal anime.

>because a year in the manga hasn't passed
HOW?

Naruto and all the dramatic time-wasting pans in One Piece, nice try though.

The first 5 seasons (up to episode 130) are really not reflective of anything except the case formula, so you're not winning anybody over with that argument.

so Heiji Hattori is the leader of the black organization right?

Nope, it's Carlos

i like to think Vodka is running the show behind the scenes

good question

BTW Officialy DC died . CR killed Conan , episode 754 is the worst translation in history of CR and in history of Conan where i saw a lot of bad and unacurate subs , but CR made it pro with this . The translation is bad , worse than google translate , sounds mechanical , and has no feeling in it . The person who translated it did a rough overall translation without knowing the characters background story . This is the first time in my entire life of watching anime that i really wish i could turn back time to unwatch this horrible horror . Only hope is in speedsub groups , but only with very very heavy editing to make it at least acceptable to watch for true DC fans . Other than that only choice is to stick with M-L

I used to watch religiously until dctp was forced to stop subbing. I know crunchy picked it up recently, but this is also a show you can let build up for a bit and binge on.

most of the filler eps involving detective kids are straight bad. Hell, outside of 2 or 3 'real' cases featuring them over the entire span of the series, detective kids suck.

But all actual plot episodes are the best fucking animated stories ever. That slow drip you get over the course of the series keeps you going through the mediocre stuff. Always such a cool feeling when it starts as some bullshit case and then fucking Black Org gets involved outta nowhere.

this nigga knows whats up

>Always such a cool feeling when it starts as some bullshit case and then fucking Black Org gets involved outta nowhere.
I love this. I 425 was the best of that for me. When Kir dials the boss' number.

Complain hard to CR. & Publically.

This might end up being THE ONLY official translation if nothing is done about it.

>dctp was forced to stop subbing
It's not like they can prevent them releasing translations on nyaa.

Anybody could use that Tag after all.

Not me, just some pasta I held on to.

This was by some guy named shineek or something when M-L announced they were stepping down from subbing. Puto replied saying it's fine and shineek quickly sucked up.

CR subs have been fine. It's not like you even need subs for Conan anyway it's pretty easy to get the gist of everything that's going on.

>This was by some guy named shineek or something when M-L announced they were stepping down from subbing. Puto replied saying it's fine and shineek quickly sucked up.

>This was by some guy named $GuyA or something when $FansubGroupA announced they were stepping down from subbing. $GuyB replied saying it's fine and $GuyC quickly sucked up.

I have no Idea who those people are. But this reeks of needless drama?

Favorite

>Police Officer
>FBI Agent
>Black Organization Member
>Overall Favorite Character

Go

GuyA is the only accurate thing about your reply. They're nothing more than that but this shitpost of theirs resonated with me.
Puto is the main face of M-L though, the group that carried on after DCTP.

This was over two years ago, but I keep this as a pasta in a text file about how CR killed Conan.

Shiiieeet that'd be a great plot twist. Who would expect Vodka to have just been playing dumb all this time?

I think the manga sales in US are really good for the series, so regardless of how shit the anime translation gets it will keep being made.

yeah, but they actually stopped. fuckers.

Also, how hype on a scale of 1-10 does this song get you?
youtu.be/ER4Ife_rQDU

>Also, how hype on a scale of 1-10 does this song get you?

>6 months hasn't even passed in the show
>this is the 20th Christmas episode at least

>Police Officer
Megure
>FBI Agent
Jodie
Vermouth
Sera

I appreciate you

>Police Officer
Takagi
>FBI Agent
Akai
Vermouth
Haibara

>this is the 20th Christmas episode at least
Chiristmas episode didn't happen even once yet

Multiple cases a day.

>episodic shit

>Police Officer
Satou
>FBI Agent
Akai
Gin
Kazuha

I got sick of all the shitty cases slowing the storyline down, I think Kidaichi does a better job at it. Shinichi is literally top 10 smartest characters tho

I think he's smarter than he let's on, because there has been multiple times that showed he has an insanely good memory

Gin asked him about how Shinichi Kudo and Vodka was able to rattle off the where, when and why of killing him.

Also, the Leader trusts Gin the most with executing plans so it would make sense to follow him around

I just think it would be cool if the dumb member was the boss after all these years

Kindaichi does a better job of what, cases or storyline?

I'll say Kindaichi's formula allows it to really dig deep on cases and throw fuck all the wind with the insane reactions when the culprit is found, but it comes at the cost of really dragging it out itself. In a TV format, a 5 part case is good and bad for viewership but the original Kindaichi anime was no stranger to them.

Kindaichi has better cases. Conan has better characters.

>Kazuha
Some refined taste here

She's up there

What's the plot of Kindaichi though?

I flipped through all the OPs and always saw the same characters. Obviously that's not the best representative, but what actually happens in its run?

>What's the plot of Kindaichi though?
Couldn't tell you. I know he wants to stop the puppeteer dude but that's about it.

Are you Kazuhafags excited for this?

>Police Officer
Yumi
>FBI Agent
Jodie
Vermouth
Haibara (Adult if possible)

>nobody has posted the deduction queen
What's wrong with you people

What's her endgame?

No one's there for her as an adult, Shinichi already has Ran.

Probably stay a kid and have a fresh start with the detective boys.