Sup Forums has already been bought by the Mossad

That little Japanese fucker was threatened with "Death or infinite pussy"
Now the MOssad only use Sup Forums to study Neo-Nazis.

Why don't we just join the kikes? They the only peoples who are as intelligent as us. Don't you get bored of your boring low-IQ famlies who abuse you and say you need to go to mental hospital? If you move to Israel and join the Mossad, you will be respected like I am.

I'm just saying, just as that Japan cunt got his options, yours are coming soon too, we the Mossad are getting tired of you little cunts.

Come ride the life with us Israelis. I'm not a kike, but I have a licence to kill.

>Why don't we just join the kikes?
because they're cursed to spend time on a battle that has already been won.

;)

The ironic thing is the most racist ppl are shareblue

>mosad
Right mate. Like they are interested in what a bunch of 300lb weebs larping as Nazis think

I'm just saying do any of you neo-nazis realise the kikes don't need make videos like the mexican cartel do.
Everyone already knows they will just whack you. They won WW2, they declared war on Germany who was rising against them, or whatever, that was actually a war between two kikes. the Bolshevik kikes and the ZIonist Kikes. Hitler had nothing to do with it. (Except shave his mo for the photos)
I mean, do you even know the jews?
I do. I have spent a month on the beach living camping with Israelis like kibutz fucking low life simple with God. And I have spent 3 days with more of them in Colombia, who were sent to kill me and then managed to call it off after having met me.
I know the jews. And you neo-nazis are more like jews than anyone in the world. Its sad you don't realise that.

As a neo-Nazi, if you hung out with Israelis you would think they are the best dudes you have ever met in your life, yo]u would walk away full of love like when you met a girl when you were 15.
I really think you just need to know the Israelis to know how much your anger is like you were bitched by a lover girl, but they didn't leave you. They here to meet. They are the Gods of earth. The elite of them can read minds. Man I am telling you the truth.

You Nazi youth, you are the flowers of Israel.

>They won WW2
LOL you kikes keep thinking that

how much you paying for a good shilling?

Kikes > pale niggers objectively speaking

Smart white people > kikes tho because nicer and less jewish

>Why don't we just join the kikes?

T. Shlomo Rabinowitz

Fuck you nigger
>why not join with the kikes
Did you forget that they hate white men’s guts and want us all dead no matter how well we treat them?

Fly to Israel, don't worry they will know you coming. But go hang out on the beach, or go to the clinic I am paying to be set up called the Ziofication of Modern Neo-Nazis Foundation Office.
No but I am serious man. You need to meet them. ZOMNNF.
Contact ZOMNNF. Its a secret organisation to bring you over to the Zio-Nazi regime.

Well they own us and most of the world and this site. Sure sounds like loser to me.

You mean you think you won battle against the Israelis? Only reason you still here is because of their humanity. They have Plan Zs ahead of you, all the biological weapons.
Its just they don't want to live with that legacy, they are actually loving people.
If you think for one year you can actually defeat Israel, I mean after one year of exploring it, you have to be a fucking retard.

You know, its kind of like, "I hate the fact that I can't flap my arms and fly like a bird"
And then you go all on forums and you complain about how God is cunt.
Its similar really to complaining about how Israel rules.
You complain about them because you are a dumbass or you were born with almost flappable wings but a human and you should have been a bird, and then you blame Israelis?

Man you need to meet Israelis. Cause I can tell you as a Neo-Nazi, that they are my favourite brothers.

I mean what you think its just a coincidene, ASHKENAZI?
ASHKENAZI JEW?
You think its just a fucking coincidence do you?
Dude we on earth to enjoy it. Without feeling like we scum, like we robbed life from other humans. We all want to feel like we were good and loved by everyone who new us would say we were "Good beautiful man".
We all dream this.
I tell you man, if you need to meet the Israelis. If you are neo-Nazis, you will love them more than anyone you have ever known in your life. I don't know how to set up the scenario where you will meet them. But looking back I guess it was God who sent us together.

Meme flag

>expects to be taken seriously

Urban jew tier

You can meet them by backpacking around the world. they like to travel in backpackers, to fuck our women.
You will meet them there. If you want to meet them on neutral territories, outside of Israel, go backpacking, dormitories. You will see, once you spent a few beer nights with them you will think they are the most beautiful soulmates, you will feel the power of God, they truly are the chosen ones, you will see it. But you will never know what I am talking about unless you go encounter them. I just told you how.

You will be shot. I have warned you. You need to first meet Israelis before you hate them.
Just admit it, you are hating them in THEORY.
I am telling you how to meet them in neutral territory, you will love them, especially if you are neo-nazi.

Answer this short questionnaire and then I will decide if I’m interested in working for you.

1: On a scale from 1 to 7, how much does your current function within the theatre approximate a lasting version of liberty?

2: Have you been recently experiencing heightened feelings of existential nausea and/or piercing anxiety?

3: Have our conventional and unconventional psyops (including psychic operations) created a direct or indirect interference in the normal mood and character of your organization?

4: Have you looked in the mirror lately and seen a stranger staring back at you, and if so, how long did it take you to feel like ‘you’ again?

5: Do you ever experience Sup Forums memes in your dreams?

6: Do you actually think that you’re scary?

7: Do you know what are the מעל

Shill thread.

Demoralization doesn't work on us kike, try something else.

If you want to meet them, you need go alone. BTW.
They come in teams, but they are scared, and rightly so.
But you need to go alone.

I am not setting you up to be killed. The jews are not scared of you you fool. They are scared of the mind on mass. they want to solve jew-hate, "Why do they refuse us as their masters".
This is the prevailing study. The last thing they would do with a neo-nazi is kill him, They won't torture you, they are academics.

>That little Japanese fucker was threatened with "Death or infinite pussy"
>Now the MOssad only use Sup Forums to study Neo-Nazis.
>
>Why don't we just join the kikes? They the only peoples who are as intelligent as us. Don't you get bored of your boring low-IQ famlies who abuse you and say you need to go to mental hospital? If you move to Israel and join the Mossad, you will be respected like I am.
>
>I'm just saying, just as that Japan cunt got his options, yours are coming soon too, we the Mossad are getting tired of you little cunts.
>
>Come ride the life with us Israelis. I'm not a kike, but I have a licence to kill.

we all have a license to kill... Ordained and issued by god motherfucker!! Play fair

>memeflag
>shilling for israel
>not even hiding it anymore
cancerous little kike

googled your organization and nothing came up.

they will play with you, but there will be no pain.
That is if they capture you.
Now the ones I was talking about meeting in int he backpackers, these are just normal jews, not Mossad, normal IDF, I was telling you how to meet normal Israeli IDF after they released from IDF now they on holidays and want to fuck all your women and every woman, just like you were when you were 22. I want you meet those guys, because through them you will see God. They are truly beautiful people.
Sadly, maybe you will never have the privileges I had to know them for real as I did. They were my brothers.

>its another JIDF uses nazi flag episode and thinks its clever
I honestly would even consider your message more if you didnt try to be a retard.

>Don't you get bored of your boring low-IQ famlies who abuse you and say you need to go to mental hospital?
Just you. You should take their advice.

>Sup Forums has already been bought by the Mossad

They aren't doing a good job then.

Why would the zionists want to work with someone they consider a number one enemy? Now I'm a reasonable guy and I'm willing to listen to a proposition, but only if they cut the bullshit and say what they really want. The sooner we get everything out in the open the sooner we can reconcile. Now most probably would be opposed to this, but I'm okay with a united white nationalist-zionist master race. But only if you can cut the subversion shit out so we can work together to exploit the majority populations of the planet.