Daily reminder trump is fighting against net neutrality. If you join the fight for it...

Daily reminder trump is fighting against net neutrality. If you join the fight for it, you are literally going against your own side. Look at front page Reddit right now and tell me nn is a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7835173/?reload=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will smith is gay not that theres anyrhing wrong with it

I just don't get it.

Do merifats not know that the industry is an oligopoly?

The deep state and the tech companies are colluding to censor us all. We need to end their reign or shut the internet down. Anything less would make us cuck faggots.

>Trump is /ourgoy/ so we have to support and agree with everything he does no matter how stupid or sel-destructive

If i didn't know you were an ISP shill i'd probably think you retarded.

Hello i am your local unpaid shill , i am shilling for internet neutrality,if you are really interested in helping this cause , GET THE FUCK OUT HERE , and publish your opinion in all your social media , like myspace.com ,the popular geocites and Livejournal, publishing your opinion in this echo-chamber is pissing in a ocean of piss , use your time and energy to convince normies like chads and stacys, tell them how they will lose followers, people will hear their opinion over yours and that will help this cause more than you ever believe, stop feeding the trolls and paid shills here which only want to waste your time and get the fight were it truthfully maters , out this circle jerk site .

paypal.me/iamnoting

>Daily reminder trump is fighting against net neutrality.

He's also fighting for Israel.

>, i am shilling for internet neutrality

You are working for Comcast.

>look at reddit
That tells me everything I need to know. Fuck Reddit and fuck gay people.

Reddit called to vote for Trump.

Having 1 small board that falls outside of the typical Reddit echo chamber does not change the narrative of what Reddit is.

Reddit had Nazi subs too, is Reddit also a Nazi forum?

Why are leftists so deceitful? Is it because you have no morals or ethics?

It is because you blame reddit for shit you don't understand, you can't use them as an argument to why you support net neutrality cause that's what a shill would do.

>almost 2018
>still supporting (((trump)))

>look at Reddit right now
>YOU CANT USE REDDIT AS AN ARGUMENT WHY YOU DONT SUPPORT SOMETHING
Leftists are truly sick in the head

>support net neutrality
The ISPs want to be able to abuse their positions. Instead of just providing you with access to the internet, which is what you pay for, they want to restrict and control your access to internet in such a way that further enriches the ISP's.

The ISPs are taking something away from you that you already own, then selling it back to you. If you pretend you're good with that, then you're an ISP shill, not a consumer of internet services.

It looks from here that you don'y know how NN works and just looked at people you hate and said.

>THIS FUCKERS ARE AGAINST IT, IT MUST BE GOOD.

Or are using a clever appeal to emotion and sense of belonging by making this into a divide and conquer jewish trick.

>Gov't: We will look out for your interest by treating health as a public service
>Post Office: Trust us!

Aw shit, if net neutrality is repealed then the NSA will start mining our data!

>Look at front page Reddit

THEY LIED TO TRUMP ABOUT NET NEUTRALITY

>navigating to reddit url for any reason.
lol

based

are reddit users so completely retarded they are not already aware the NSA/us govt already does this and more.

Trump is a tv guy now. Never forget that. This is a huge favor for them but it directly conflicts with his base and who helped mobilize a lot of conservative youth.

Apparently the author of the comic is. That was my point.

Daily reminder: You side = your social class. For most of us, it is middle or working class. Trump and telecom owners are not our class and are not our side.

You can't be anti-establishment and pro-ZOG at the same time.

Wake up and smell the shekels.

so, what the fuck happened? whats is this net neutrality stuff

Shopped.

this

every thread I have been in there has never been a consensus on what the fuck this actually is, I keep reading different answers for it. Usually Sup Forums manages to draw a nice distinct line between the right side and the wrong side of whatever topic they talk about but with net neutrality it is so muddled and there is never the same answer for this shit

no they didn't
net neutrality indeed is shit
it hasn't managed to do half a thing about peering agreements anyway
let me pay more for an actually faster Internet, and let normies pay less for their punny use

>Daily reminder trump is fighting against net neutrality. If you join the fight for it, you are literally going against your own side. Look at front page Reddit right now and tell me nn is a good thing.

I'm not part of a cult. I'm not going to drink piss just because Trump tells me to and neither should you user. People need to start looking after what is best for them.

>Look at front page Reddit right now

I trust the free market and future tech advances (5g, 6g, etc) to guarantee a competitive and free marketplace over government regulations

Are you people fucking stupid? What happens if Bernie sanders becomes president in 2020 and another Charlottesville incident happens?

The fact that kikebook, Google, and reddit aka the biggest censorship whores on the net don't want this should be telling enough.

Comcast is greedy as fuck and will continue to be greedy but they've never had political motivations nor targeted certain speech/parts of the web like all 3 of the above have (and increasingly continue to do).

>wanting to remove net neutrality
>wanting to pay more to access websites

Fuck off.

>I trust the free market and future tech advances (5g, 6g, etc) to guarantee a competitive and free marketplace over government regulations
>Comcast is greedy as fuck and will continue to be greedy

You are naive and stupid

Ok then why did Verizon start throttling traffic in 2014?

What is easier to start up? A new website or a new ISP? Which one is a natural monopoly.

You do understand that natural monopolies where free markets break down, right?

Read some real shit before making your mind up plebs.

ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7835173/?reload=true

The only throttling I've ever heard of from an ISP is because people would stream literal TBs worth of Netflix

Most Americans have 3+ ISPs and with the addition of 5g and god knows what else those options will continue to expand

Once you give the government a taste of Internet regulation do you think they'll be satisfied?

>we
>Sweden
Um no sweetie

It's not because you vote for someone that you have to agree with everything they do or say you dumb nigger.

>Um no sweetie

lol kys fag

I do not care where the data is coming from, netflix or otherwise, the fact that ISPs want to charge companies again for services consumers and content providers are already paying for is retarded.

There is no evidence that ISPs will be hurt by common carrier status or that it will prevent new ISPs from starting up.

Once companies get a taste of adding fees, do you think they'll be satisfied?

Literally a single study that you didn't accurately site. How are they determining "social welfare?" And even in their abstract they are calling for pricing regulations.

>muh free market

Lmao like 3 companies rule the west’s communications and they already don’t compete with each other

I’m sure the market will regulate that through healthy competition! Oh ya and it will soon be 2 companies and then later just one company that will totally like compete with itself and shieeet

are his jewish family blood and quotes about being proud to be jewish also "shopped."