Brexit means Brexit: Barnier

Barnier has said Brexit means Brexit, so the UK will not have the benefits of EU membership after Brexit.

Happy now, Brits?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/german-industry-pleads-for-uk-free-trade-deal-p8pkck6zt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hope britain dies, it should be repopulated by germans. Great post, germanic bro

I like how he suggested that countries who want self determinism should be punished.

yes

So when is Freedom of Movement ending?

>Austrian bowing to Protestant dog
Back to Turkey, Ahmed

Benefits and liabilities. So yes we are. It's what we want, I would have thought you would have got that by now.

> benefits

Totally devoid of irony

> Barnier has said Brexit means Brexit, so the UK will not have the benefits of EU membership after Brexit.
> as if we didn't know that

Why do you care what Britain does so much? Europe will still exist after we leave, the UK isn't going to sink, we'll still buy German cars and electronics because they're good, we'll still be happy to sell things to anyone who wants our stuff, you're still welcome to come and visit, and presumably if you have the skills we need you can apply for a visa and work here too. Just like you would in Australia, Canada, nz, America, Brazil, Japan, China Argentina etc...

Why is the UK wanting to look after itself seen as such a problem?

>we'll still buy German cars and electronics because they're good
wrong

So the "Brexit is going to happen" meme ist still a thing huh?

Alright, the baseline diesel shitboxes are wank but a lot of people don't care about cars and dont know any better, so as far as they're concerned that 1 series bmw is a mark of pure class and reliability.

As expected, the UK will erect 100 percent tariff barriers to protect its non existing manufacturing industry. Enjoy your shithole.

>the UK isn't going to sink, we'll still buy German cars and electronics because they're good,
Wrong. We're going to be a country of exporters, not importers. The pound needs to be as weak as possible so we can compete with countries like Japan for exports

BUY BRITISH.

>muh banks
>muh jews
>muh capital

Fucking disgusting. Instead of worrying about a people and their needs all these idiots are concerned about is money. They won't be happy till a few hundred rule over their mulatto prison planet. I would tell them to rot in hell but we are already there and they are the kings of shit mountain.

>the benefits of EU membership

>BUY BRITISH.
Nissan? Or what is British these days?

This. Buy British.
Wrong again
Will do

child rape and fried mars bars

Nothing since Vauxhall is GM anyways.

I wonder how many countries would actually stay in the EU if they were given the option to leave

Fuck the EU! Seems like the U.K. Has always known It was an experiment at best. Why else did they keep the £?

Good on you Brits for standing tall against a takeover... again.

>Hey Brits didn't you know you won't get your good goy points if you reject our draconian laws/annexation, our migrant quotas and constant demands for gibs? Yeah you're really losing out!

they were more than ok before the EU ever existed

>implying that those "refugees" have or need EU passports to enter EU

>I like how he suggested that countries who want self determinism should be punished.

American education.

subservient loser

>and presumably if you have the skills we need you can apply for a visa and work here too
I don't think "neckbeard basement troll" is a particular skill set we're interested in.

If the EU decide to put us in a position of paying hefty tariffs for EU imports, the German car industry is fucked. Look around at all the BMW, Mercedes, Minis, Audis, VWs.

Ja, it ist, Hans.

"“This is a legal reality; the EU does not want to punish, it simply draws the logical consequence of the UK’s decision to take back control.”"

Sounds like continental for "fuck you and your freedom, Anglocunts" to me.

>Sounds like continental for "fuck you and your freedom, Anglocunts" to me.

Guess what Trump has said to Canada, Mexico, Asian countries, China and Europe. "Fuck you and your global free trade suggestions, foreigners" - which is why he has stopped all free trade talks and has put punishment tariffs on e.g. Canadian planes.

thetimes.co.uk/article/german-industry-pleads-for-uk-free-trade-deal-p8pkck6zt

German industry is begging for a trade deal...
Merkel will need to placete these idustry leaders when she sets out her campaign. Its over Germany. you couldn't hold your country together long enough to make this adversarial brexit stick.
I'm drinking tea, laughing my ass off.

WTF - I love brexit now.

>voted brexit to watch the united kingdom crash and fall like I originally predicted.

>Happy now, Brits?

I'll be happy when we cut the last ties with your dying, cancerous union, purge the last of its supporters from our ranks, and finally sit back to watch it implode.

> wrong again
Alright faggot, enlighten me then

>free trade

Of course hans has to be a idiot again. Every country is protectionist for its own markets, wheter it is Germany, Holland, USA or china.

buy british lol...we hardly make shit here anymore.

Everything is so messed up I wish I was never born

By 2040 the EU won't exist and neither will the perceived benefits of being a member state.

Britain will have had a head start to reboot their economy independently, the rest of the EU will be too slow and will end up suffering financial ruin.

The Great British empire will rise once more and capture the rest of europe.

Brits will be happy then for sure, what about you German cucka boi???

You're defending your asshole with "at least he isn't as bad as YOUR asshole"? C'mon now.

Yes I don't care about the economic problems what am I a fucking Jew?

I just don't want Kucked Krauts telling me I have to take in a gorillion Rapeugees

Chop chop britscum, that 40b isn't going to pay itself :^)

Whatever “benefits” they lose will be greatly outweighed by the one benefit they gain — not being required to import millions of shitskin savages. Just that alone makes brexit more than worth it.

Fuck off Kraut we're not taking in anymore diversity