The leader of the free world probably spent over 10+ minutes figuring out how to fit his message in Twitter's character...

>The leader of the free world probably spent over 10+ minutes figuring out how to fit his message in Twitter's character limit.

>since E

WHAT ARE WE DOING!?!?!?!?!

wtf i love E now

my nigga drumpf dropping those E's like a madman

he's not the brightest bulb is he?

Fpbp

Anyone who doesn't see that his Twitter activity is a giant diversion technique, is a fuckin idiot.

Idiocracy at its best.
Be president of Burger land, use a program that limits characters. End up posting the stupidest shit.
56% meme is real

UMA

>brazil lecturing anyone on anything ever

no sopa de macaco for you

this

idk whats wrong with E. You fags have to be stopped. You demoralize this board. idk how E makes him an idiot.

>>making himself a billionaire lelel
>>talking about becoming president since 20 years yeah right "DO IT"
>>finally decides to and becomes president

>>but lol hes stupid because twitter and he grabs women by the pussy and he said this one woman is fat and his vocabulary is limited so overall yeah hes an idiot

>10 minutes
his tweets read like he only spends ten seconds tops on them

Etc is he distracting from? It takes me 5 seconds to read a tweet at most. Did I just get fucked in the butt during that time?

dude
you think sending long messages over the internet is cheap?

hell no, we're not living in some future where there's basically no limit on broadband capacity, we're living in a world that wants "net neutrality"

>Trump is bored
>"Watch this."
>Tweets "covfefe"
>National headlines within an hour

God I wish I could get that many (You)'s.

What do you call a bulb that is so broken that it only flickers on and works correctly once or twice a week?

A piece of trash that needs to be replaced.

woah that really triggered my programming

>implying he did that out of boredom and not out of dementia
UH OH!!

it's retarded losers who think they could have totally achieved the same as him if only they would have gotten a one million loan at the start, too.

really annoys me greatly. I don't care if you like him or not, there's good reasons to dislike Trump. but every other tard who talks about him spouts this "lol he so stupid" shit. the guy achieved more than everyone else I've ever spoken to about him combined and yet they still pretend he's an idiot who happened to be successful due to lucky circumstances.

Absolutely this. Meme/ satire fun is over. I believe that some fucks here actually this debacle of a human is actually on our side.

>It was her turn.

>my own government is out to get me! it's run be lizard people and I'm fighting it all on my own! I'm definitely not riddled with paranoid delusions that everyone is against me and out to get me. 4channers, please join me in my fight against tyranny!!!
t. the President of the fucking United States of America

No, he probably spent 10 seconds collapsing the E then finishing like any normal person.

Or, as likely, he has someone that you don't even know about who is far more intelligent than you sitting in the presidential tweet chair and carefully psyop'ing every letter, especially the E.

He's an accomplished actor, an effect that is made stronger by telling you and having you not believe it.

You've maybe never been in the presence of such men and are unaware of their existence.

Lurk real people more.

Nah

>He's an accomplished actor
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh wow!

It's all for (You)

>my pesidente

You're in for a rude awakening about how the world is run, and by whom

You're in for a relatively normal and non-deluded life if you would just start taking your medicine.

Wanna know how I know you're retarded?

W-what's E. stand for? Am I a brainlet?

>Am I a brainlet?
>I see something that makes no sense whatsoever. Am I retarded, or is this thing retarded?
If you think you're the idiot and not him, you are indeed a brainlet.

>lizard people
Nice meme made to discredit the real conspiracies, brainlet.

>maybe if I miss your point entirely, that will count as an argument
nope

Election fucking morons, stop drinking tap water

Stay mad antifa queer

Deep state exists and pursues American sovereignty interests at almost all costs. Sit down, kiddo.

>be an idiot
> get rich, fuck supermodels and then destroy the deep state to become president against all odds
wish i was that kind of idiot

>brazil

I was hoping trump at the pardoning od the turkey say "it wasnt her turn" and then laugh hahahaha