Ratko Mladic: UN judges find 'Butcher of Bosnia' guilty of war crimes, genocide

A UN tribunal has convicted former Bosnian Serb military commander Ratko Mladic of genocide and crimes against humanity for orchestrating massacres and ethnic cleansing during Bosnia's war and sentenced him to life in prison.

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/ratoko-mladic-found-guilty-of-genocide/9181354

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/ratoko-mladic-found-guilty-of-genocide/9181354
youtube.com/watch?v=nTP9DevI3mQ
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=11&dd=19&nav_category=11&nav_id=1327173
youtu.be/Od7HfsSL964
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to archive
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/ratoko-mladic-found-guilty-of-genocide/9181354

fuck off faggot, it's owned by the gov. it doesnt get ad revenue and i've told you that before

just a reminder that pest control is a normal thing to do i mean you guys already know what happens when insects called islamous muslimus smell a little bit of power.

Wait a minute: why is it a crime to kill muslims?

Suck dick you little shit.

archiving is also good practice so shit can't get memory holed

good?

(((They))) dont like serbs very much
Because we dont bend over

did everyone get moved or did the ones who were in the wrong spots just get killed?

Is former Yugoslavia a civilized place yet or is it still the middle east of europe

Most people left semi-voluntarily before SHTF. Only dumbasses stayed and got killed in isolated incidents. Biggest incidents occurred in places where people who were left hung out to dry by their own government like Bosniaks around the town of Prijedor, Croats in the town of Vukovar, Serbs in Krajina region, or people who were retarded enough to go to UN enclaves like Bosniaks in Srebrenica or Croats in Central Bosnia.

Essentially you had to make a series of really piss poor choices

youtube.com/watch?v=nTP9DevI3mQ

The "genocide in Bosnia" is a meme, most people moved.

>Because we dont bend over
>invites son of george soros to literally bend over
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=11&dd=19&nav_category=11&nav_id=1327173

kek

take everything you read here especially from serb and "bosnian" flags with a grain (big chunk) of salt

lmao that pic always gets me
good one desu

>because we dont bend over
youtu.be/Od7HfsSL964

Hahahahahaha Sup Forums BTFO

This is serbs today

We get it, Tonibler, you're projecting your inferior genes onto Serbs.
Don't worry. We still like you. I, for one, would never make fun of your mushroom head.

tldr

then you arent kebab removers like you claim to be?

we remove the armed kebab
>you've got problems with kebab
>is your kebab armed and ready to take your land
>is the kebab killing your women and children
>Call 1389-1991 and Srboljub and Dragan will show up at your home in 20minutes rady to remove the pest
>If the pest returns we come back and do twice the removal

I just want to congratulate you on your justice and honor Westerners
I hope all of you fucking die in fire and your families get raped by Muslims
This is not a coincidence what is happening in Europe, this is your punishment you fucking pigs
When your countries go up in flames and you bastards start dying I will celebrate as I did on 9/11 and as I should have for other recent terrorist attacks on your shitholes of countries
May God be my witness, since today I swear I will never in my life help anyone from Western countries
Fuck your Western culture and fuck your struggle for your identity, this today was a proof that you deserve to die and I will help all leftists and commies even tho I don't agree with them just to make your lives shittier
And to those slaves Croats and Bosniaks, I will never again be friendly to any of you and will never agree with some crimes we committed like I did before
I will always work against you and speak against you because you are same shit as Westerners
Fuck you all

Good riddance!

good

We'll end your disgusting parasitical Turk gene and Russian religion based nation.

> t. ivan

>May God be my witness, since today I swear I will never in my life help anyone from Western countries
That's fine, nobody wants Serbia's help with anything.