Can’t ________ the Moore?

Can’t ________ the Moore?

go to Malls

elect?

>delpore

Deplore

Implore

Consent to have sexual relations with

he will win and when he does i will be laughing my ass off at the failed smear campaign

Moore is going to win. You are retarded if you think the Democrat has a chance

underage whore

floor?

detour

Cant floor the Moore!

abhor

Can't obscure the Moore

Dude he actually asked the girls and mothers before taking them out on dates. The age of concent was 16 in Alabama and he was looking for a young virgin Christian wife. I don’t believe he made moves on a 14 year old or felt up that other girl. Literally nothing wrong with anything he did.

Floor
Ignore

Best post

Roy______ Moore
Roy “senior dance is your last chance” Moore

Can't find proof of sexual assault against the Moore?

Floor

Whore.

Roy "Won't marry a roastie whore, if you sweat in church he'll show you the door" Moore

Jew

Roy “you won’t get a lollipop until your pants drop” Moore

Shoah

Wot in molestation?

Roy “the younger the funner” Moore

Roy”don’t tell your parents”Moore

Sincerely hope you die in a fire pedo

endure

I wouldn’t hit on a 16 year old. But I wouldn’t judge someone who did with the intentions of finding a wife. That’s the way things used to be before feminism.

A 30 year old man looking for a young virgin wife is not pedophilia, it is wholesome and pretty common until the 80s

shut up lucas

You are right that Moore will win, but just because something is legal doesn't make it normal or ok.
>a 30 year old dating a 16 year old is weird as fuck

Roy “never scored” Moore

CAN'T GOY THE ROY

Can't whore the Moore

Roy "If her mother says yes, You can unzip her dress" Moore
Roy "If your date's on a school night, Don't stay out till daylight" Moore
Roy "It's comfy as toastie, When you KNOW she's no roastie" Moore
Roy "When you look for a bride, Then the mall will provide" Moore
Roy "If she's not still in school, Then her husband's a fool" Moore

Let whores stop

Can't whore the Moore.

I enjoy these

well done
hahhahaha

>tfw my GF is 17 and I just turned 30
Not only is it legal, it's a great age gap .I get to experience and appreciate her in her prime without having to struggle with growing up together. She gets guided into adulthood by a someone already in their prime that's established enough to smooth the transition.

Americans suck at wordplay

Can't "Contour" the Moore

Roy " She was a who -are " Moo-are

Roy't in the pussy tour Moore

Can't lure the Moore?

Roy "If she's out of her teens, Don't try to mix genes" Moore
Roy "Can she legally drink?, You need to rethink" Moore
Roy "Does she still have a teacher? She's the ideal creature" Moore
Roy "You can help with her math Whilst you're sharing a bath" Moore

Roy " Cream Cheese Sour " Moore

CAN'T SMUDGE THE JUDGE!

Can't soy the roy

Roy "If's shes young doer "Moore

me likey

Lol I agree. Here in my country and Germany the age of consent is 14. I see nothing wrong with that. Most of you Americans just need to forget about your retarded Puritan (((morals))) and start being reasonable. Remember: If a girl can bleed she is ready to breed.

You can't floor the Moore.

Roy Moore is the one who knocks

best one so far

Doug Jones squeals like a pig

Deliverance was not a love story, no matter what Doug says now.

Molest?

What do you think he is, some sort of monster? He's a good G-d-fearin' man and he makes sure to ask her FATHER's permission every time.

can't moor the moore. Nice.

Can't de jure the Moore. He's keeping those commandments 'cos that's how we do things in these here parts.

>these here parts
he does a lot of things in those young parts.

libs are only ok with age gaps if the kid is under 10 years old and the guy fucking her is a muslim or a democrat

Roy "can't find dates with women his own age" Moore

Roy "making young whores beg for" Moore

And if you have kids you've already got experience with raising one.

Can't Lure the Moore with an underaged Whore

Can't Scam the Bam!

Can't score Moore

>go to Malls
underrated

But man, I don't want him or Doug Jones to win.

Roy "not without her mom's permission" Moore

obeying the laws and wanting a virgin girlfriend is unacceptable to liberals. you have to be a cuck and marry a roastie or turn into a fag.

That's not how it works, sane people stay as far away from this as possible so you've got to pick one of the unhinged attention seekers.

Fucking kek

Whore

Unmoore

Elect

See

Can't floor the moore

It's supposed to rhyme m8.

Cheeky chek m88ty

Implore

Can't Floor the Moore
Can't Outlaw the Moore
Can't Saw the Moore

The kikes will be done for!

can't sludge the judge

I fucking love alpha males who have sex with underage women.

catch

mature

>t.actual pedo larping moral outrage

CHEK 'EM AND KEK 'EM!

Floor

Greeting to fellow alabama residents.
Whom other will be casting election ballot for Mr. Ray More? I plan to elect him as he is #1 for America. Whom else plans to be joining in me!

it weirds me out that a financially secure man courting a younger woman at the explicit consent from her parents is nowadays something so horrible somehow?
What the fuck went wrong?
The age appropriate relationships the people touting here means some young immature and financially unstable people fucking eachother outside of marriage? Hows that an improvement?
Or if you are a man in your 30-s you should look for some woman to marry who is lost her prime fertility and is either fucked other men or hysterical spinster?
Are people actually this retarded that they think that man in his prime courting youn women is somehow a loser as he "cannot find a woman of his own age" or are we dealing with shrimpy looking bitter "strong independent womyn" here?

>Stinky cum
>pepperoni nipples
OH NO NO NO NO NO *Inhales* AGHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes my fellow alabama, USA resident. Vote for the Mr. Ray! Make sure America #1 interest is kept. Democrats are not good for the region of Alabama. Please continue to support strong men with strong trading. Much crawfish will be sold overseas under Mr. Moore. Our economy very strong.

Best one

Can’t gore the moore