>Saint Seiya panel at Hueland CCXP
>Toei exec reveals they're working on three new projects
>One is another CGI animation, another is a live-action movie
>No information on the third one

This is gonna suck, isn't it?

>CGI animation
LoS sequel? Why? Nobody liked it?

>live-action movie
Probably another Kurumada property, I seriously doubt it's another SS retelling. There's Ring ni Kakero. They did a live action of Fuma no Kojiro like 9 years ago but there might be copyright issues

Anyway, stop teasing us Morishita! I've been waiting all the 2016 for an oficial announcement

>the CGI movie flopped because the fujos got super mad about a Milo being genderswapped and boycotted it
>they still want to do another one
Is Toei run by a bunch of monkeys?

SoG sucked a little less than the past SS animes so maybe this time we'll get a mediocre title, what would be a huge improvement over what we've got for the last 10 years

Worldwide box office was good, is like your fuckers doesn't know SS is alive only because oversea markets like Brazil still care about it.

Seiya and dragonball are the only thing Spanish fuckers spend money on.

Still angry for LoS making Ikki into a wimp. Everyone got portrayed terribly but Ikki being a wimp was too much, even for LoS

The nips haven't been able to repeat the magic after the 90s. Even people from the industry admit it. That's one of the reasons for the return of old franchises

user, I love Milo but FemMilo was best Scorpio. I'd love to see more of her.

You say that because he lost to Shura offscreen? He was fighting a Gordo, that outcome was expected.

>This is gonna suck, isn't it?

I find it sad that we know that whathever we get is going to be shit.

Being an SSfag is suffering...

There are literally hundreds of shows made in the 90s and onwards there are milles better than SS.

I don't know user you don't sound like a fujoshi which is primarily target demographic for Saint Seiya in Nipland so i don't think your opinion counts too much

Ikki was able to put fucking Shaka against the ropes. Now he lose offscreen to fucking Shura

>>No information on the third one
PLEASE BE EP G
PLEASE BE EP G
PLEASE BE EP G

I'm still surprised they didn't go for a retarded remake like they did with Dragon Ball Kai.
Well, to be honest, if they remove the blood, explicit violence and gay parts it would be just a OVA.

>if they remove the blood, explicit violence and gay parts it would be just Omega
ftfy

>if they remove the blood, explicit violence and gay parts it would be just Soul of Gold
fify

Soul of Gold was pretty gay

Was there any gay in SoG beside Camus and red guy?

- Deathmask and Aphrodite acting like an old marriage. The cute girl that thought Deathmask to love children died and was forgotten
- The love triangle between Camus, red guy and Milo
- Pretty boys admiring each other, like in the old show
- Pic related

Saint Seiya was always gay. What the hell are you all complaining about?

Not complaining at all. More like applauding SoG for going back to the roots after the franchise tried for years to distantiate from its BL roots (see Omega, Saintia Sho and LoS)

>Deathmask and Aphrodite acting like an old marriage.

The only good scenes of Soul of Shit.

Gotta give props to Toei, you actually HAVE TO TRY to make something as bad as the second season of Omega.

>One is another CGI animation, another is a live-action movie

Post 108 (One hundred eight) reasons explaining why Legend of Sanctuary was bad.

>Post 108 (One hundred eight) reasons
Hades pls