Kumiko & Reina

What are your honest thoughts on this pairing?

I like it quite a bit.

I also like it but sure as hell I don't like being baited

Unrealistic, because Kumiko is heterosexual.

They could cut everyone else from the show and it would still be great. Their interactions are amazing.

Just fuck already.

not sure if she likes her

>pairing

Has anyone made a saliva edit yet?

What's the problem?

as much as I would love to see kumiko fucking reina's brains out, it won't happen, because /u/ never wins, it's all just pandering shit for fans.

why not tongue edit?

I'm a yurifag but I don't like it. I prefer Kumiko x Shuichi.
But my absolute favorite pairing is Reina x Shuichi, though I realize it's a crackship.

When will /u/ finally take over the industry? I'm tired of subtext or bait bullshit.

Can you explain further? Why do you like Kumiko/Shuuichi and Reina/Shuuichi more than Kumiko/Reina? How is that even possible?

I think Kumiko and Shuichi would be a great couple. Kumiko x Reina wouldn't work in my opinion because it's already been established they're just friends. If they became a couple now it'd feel forced.

As for Reina x Shuichi I think it'd be a hilarious paring because of the shitstorm that it would cause among yurifags and hetfags (despite me being both).

I masterbate to every pic they share

I love them so much. They are absolutely perfect together.

What will their sex be like?

The most loving vanilla you can imagine, with hours of kissing and feeling each other's bodies and becoming one

Who would top? I can imagine them getting quite sweaty and out-of-breath after a while.

Not sure but it would be nice if they switch. It would be very sweat drenched and passionate. They just love each other too much

Girls can't love girls.

Girls can only be friends

Fuck off back to

It's good but it's also bait, which sucks.

I can imagine Reina on top, starting at the top and slowly kissing, licking and nibbling her way down Kumiko's body while Kumiko makes her little noises.

>captcha: in benis

Is it wrong, If I want to push reina against the window and fuck her from behind? while kissing and fingering kumiko?

>that way Kumiko's lip bounces back
Stuff like this is why I love Kyoani.

Then lots of 69ing and making each other cum as much as possible

I'd watch it.

>forced animation

It's a'ight. But I prefer Natsuki/Yuuko.

cute

Are you lost?

Girls can't love you.

Grey zone is best zone. I am opposed to any pairing becoming official.

>pairing
Headcanon you mean.