Is he the best Gundam character?

Is he the best Gundam character?

JUMPING

naw

He's second place for sure.

He's one of the best characters period.

Did Amuro die at the end of Char's Counterattack?

You are trying too hard.

>Char War Crime
No thanks

Literally /ourguy/

Sciroccofag, are you in every Gundam thread?

The autistic girl is best.

It was a lovefest

I need my daily dose of fun posting before napping.

glemy is /ourguy/

best pilot because he read the manual

Godspeed nigga.
Char is still the best.

>can't even do his job properly
What the fuck was his problem?

why was he so handsome?

literally the only thing I liked about zeta oh and yazan

Fllay the most pure maiden in gundam history

Char a shit.

I don't even joking. He is the best just the best.

Original one is better

he is muerderer

The fucking murder manlet.
I want to see a bad ending in IBO.
Like a *REALLY* bad ending.

Look at the way he crouches good god

>giving a shit about watered down Heero/Setsuna

Nes

I don't like murder manlet though.
I literally just wished for a bad end.
Baka ja nai no?

I had quite a few of those images, can't believe I lost them.

Great taste, Emma is awesome.

Lies.

Move aside being the only character who got NTR'd out of the main character position

>amuro
>best character

Not even, bitches.

Obligatory Hitler

No.

Didn't amuro literally fuck char's sister?

Can zabi even be considered people?

He just is.

>Dude check out this room I have full of incubation pods with naked lolis that think I'm a god inside of them
>One day I will use them to rule space
>Join us bro

ZZ was pretty stupid, but it was a good kind of stupid

What kind of name is Kamille anyway?

A girl's name.

A good one.

Macky.

His looks were taken from David Bowie the star references it too, Yazan Sting and hell there is even Gary Cooper(Dunkel)

Technically he had both Lunamarie and best girl Stella.

Entire character's motivation is to take a deep whiff of Haman's panties
marshmallow a best

In one of tomino's novels. Apparently he got her pregnant before he died

DELETE

Best ship. I hope they kiss.

Best at a glorious death scene, maybe. But not best girl.

Remember Stella is crazy, don't stick dick in crazy, k?

Yeah, I gotta agree here.
Bright best boy.
Shame he couldn't slap his son into being less of a piece of shit.

>living the fucking dream
>Chaosfag to top it off
Chocoman is our guy

Crazy is always the best.

Are you samefagging?

Did he impregnate beltorchika?

My first post in this thread was

No, Allenby is.

Best girl
Best bro
Best female mobile suit pilot
Best character

if anything it was human debris, amuro's space jizz was hanging out witch char and lalah at the end of unicorn

considering you only have 3 types of MC in the gundam franchise yes.

>the "Amuro" type
>random teenager who finds himself in control of a gundam because of plot reasons
>turns out his dad/mom is somebody important to the plot
>the mc has a lot of bitchtears but mans up in the last episode and kills everybody.
>kira,Banagher,amuro, etc..

>the "heero" type
>cold fighting machine with a heart of gold
>some random orphan trained from young age to be a killer
>the mc is a man among man and only breaks down at least once in the entire show
>heero, that 00 kid who thinks he is a gundam, the MC of the current running gundam series

>the "military" type
>adult (or close) who is a soldier/pirate/some other faction who has skill and gets a gundam because he is the right man for the job
>he has a more fleshed out past
>a couple of moments where he has a crisis around duty for his faction.
>shiro, etc...

aside from the bitchtears the teenager in a giant robot is most fun.

Animals I tell you

>with a heart of gold

who is more military

eh, they all turn out to be not such monsters as they are build up to be for the most part

wut?

Heero was an evil person.
Murder manlet is an evil person.

Even evil people can care about things - simply caring about things does not make someone any less evil.

If only she didn't get out of her cockpit in the middle of a battlefield.

This thread lacks AMERICA

Amuro really isn't in the same vein as Kira or Banana. Those two are the ultranaive pacifist types. It's what ruined age to the point where it can't redeem itself.

Amuro's reason for not wanting to fight was less "war is bad let's all hug each other" and more "fuck you, I'm a civvy, I don't have to fucking listen to you, I need sleep"

>He's a villain, therefore he's a bad character.

The fact that Char talks big but is ultimately petty and selfish is part of what makes him a great character.

Yeah, but amuro had the luck of being the MC of more then one show.
His character has grown with the years.
He was a crybaby at the start, but they could not keep selling the same story for generations so they made him man up.
Amuro and char are the only characters in the gundam franchise who had that character development.

I like him, I think his murder antics are fun to watch.

Amuro only had one show and a movie even though every other adaptation of CCA is closer to BC than the movie, but I see what you mean.

Guess the ultra pacafist type is the fourth type of Gundam protag just to differentiate them from Amuro, Flit, and Judau. Kio was the worst fucking protagonist. Io Flemming is in a league of his own and doesn't fit into any category.

>Amuro's reason for not wanting to fight was less "war is bad let's all hug each other" and more "fuck you, I'm a civvy, I don't have to fucking listen to you, I need sleep"
I'd say that Amuro's reason to fight is "I don't like the fucking Feds, but I have to stop/possibly kill this faggot before he kills everyone." Amuro believes that humanity is capable of peace, but unlike the Kios or the Kiras, it takes centuries or even eons to happen. According to the Unicorn novels, Amuro was right.

This show deserves a bad ending. Everyone in IBO is a cunt except for literally Char.

Don't know about my favourite character but Setsuna is my favourite Gundam.

I agree. I want a *VERY* bad ending for IBO.
A bad ending in IBO will be a good quality ending for the fucked up shit that's going on.
They can show Takaki in the epilogue living with his sister because he had the sanity to get off the murder train, while every other member of the murder brigade can die a horrible violent death wondering why it ended that way.

Seriously the protagonists are really unlikable, and they keep digging their own grave with each deal they make with *not* char.

Well, I don't think a narrative has to have people who are likeable to be entertaining.

I like IBO a whole lot actually. It's just that the way everything has played out leaves me thinking a bad ending would be the most satisfying conclusion.

You hit hysterics after murdering a guy ONE time

Nice trips. Who's his pilot? Heero? He seems to think that Setsuna is the strongest Gundam.

>Heero
>one time
Pfft.

Which Gundam shows are actually good?

I only like The Origin. I find Orphans tolerable, even though everyone hates this show. Thunderbolt provided a nice perspective. The rest looks SHIT, but you never know because there's so much of it.

08th MS Team is decent.
Turn A is fun.
Unicorn is great for its length - very pretty with decent fights and an alright story.

I thought the first series was pretty good, especially post jaburo.
Also G-gundam is lots of fun, but it is kinda the black sheep of the franchise or so I have heard.

If you haven't given the original 0079 a shot then do it. It doesn't look great but you might be surprised at how good the show can be at times, especially considering its age.

G Gundam is very much unlike all the other gundams.