Think about it

TRADCONS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/13/video-the-jew-stefan-molyneux-alex-linder-and-jan-discuss-him/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stefan molymeme

I... what?
Is he implying I should whore out my wife to make money?

Not an argument.

No, your daughter.

btw is that retard for open relationships?

>Stefan Molyneux is literally mentally retarded. Think about it.

my gf is the best option i have and iam her best option. i approve of his message. we supply our demands for each other.

What is his argument against slapping your kids you might ask? It's that the parents "have a monopoly on violence"
No surprise to see this from him

I don't follow. This sounds like one of those athiest 0 christians 1 argument

Hes actually arguing that not all monopolies are bad. Its a shot at his super autistic AutismCap fans for being illogical. Though none of these people have ever been in a consenting relationship with a human being so the irony is lost on them.

Well you're not a statist are you? If you believe in free market you shouldn't get angry if your partner has an affair. And you shouldn't feel sentimental about renting your daughter to Roman Polanski.

that is retarded desu.

I don't oppose monopolies but affairs are always wrong.

But all monopolies are bad in business.

Never thought about it, but now everything makes sense.

Not the same thing. To obtain monopoly on your partner you would have to eliminate all other possible partners.

False Equivalence fallacy

Greatest philosopher in the world.

Yeah right.

What point is he even trying to make here? Shilling against net neutrality or something equally retarded?

>Monopolies are bad because they harm the free market activities
>People who understand this are also angry if their partners cheat on them

So people with the brains to understand basic economics have the mental fortitude to understand a cheating spouse (who breaks the social contract of monogamy you two agreed upon) is in the wrong. Essentially these people are both intellectually and morally superior to those who cheat the free market/their spouse.

Unironically he made a case for tradcons. OP is genuinely a faggot.

He's arguing for the right for a "monopoly" to develop organically without being harassed by the government into oblivion.

Anti-trust laws are the most arbitrary, specious, and pernicious laws on the books. You can be sued for:

>Charging too much
Evidence of "monopoly power"
>Charging too little
Evidence of "colluding with competitors"

Microsoft had zero lobbyists until the government came looking to extort them with anti-trust legislation. Now they invest heavily in it.

This possibly also. In a new market, you want a monopoly = first company to be able to provide the product in bulk

As it matures monopoly is less desirable from the consumer's standpoint.

That’s actually not true. Most are, not all are.

>Affairs are always wrong

>Three kids with wife
>Post-partum depression
>Rando slut will let you blow off some steam, get the poison out.

What do user?

VERY good reply for molyneux here

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/13/video-the-jew-stefan-molyneux-alex-linder-and-jan-discuss-him/

Goto 51m30 seconds to get into the discussion.

>Free marketeers have no problem with violating contracts

Good to see this cultist fuck is back on his old ways

Partner and wife are different things, David.

>Implying women are propety

Radical Centrist Molymeme.

>people are businesses
Only under maritime law.

Its more of an atheists 1 Christians 0 type of arguments

Twitter, dumbing down people since 2006.

So my wife then.

what a shit logic