We caught this fucking schlomo, guys

richard dickie spencer

>>>/conspiracy/

OP fell for jew memes.

KYS

Most jews are normal people you retard.

>muh edgy nazi, le all jews must die.

Grow up

"I'm not evil, I have evil heritage. There's a big difference between worshiping demons and people, racist goyim"

Oy vey
|
|>
|
|

The Jews Hide among us just like They Live.

Fuck that ZIONIST.

Being a Zionist is FAR worse then being a Jew.

m-maybe he's a based jew guys.......

>shill shilling
nice thread

>To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.
>Libbre David 37

>racist idiots
>is a racist idiot himself

this time line is the best line!

I hope you guys realize he's making a joke. Inability to recognize jokes or sarcasm is a sign of autism.

there are good Jews though, Spencer just isn't one of them.
weev was right about him.

>Spencer getting 3.5k likes ever, let alone in 2015

At least make the photoshops even slightly believable you lazy cunt.

redpill me on why zionism is worse
when speaking to jews i've heard that zionism is just about creating Israel.
so they usually go
>"Where do you want us to go? if you dont want us in europe then you should support zionism."

is there something im missing?

You aren't better than the lefties who can't understand his sarcasm, you bunch of retards.

Im not sure its real, but pic related is. He has Jewish blood, the question is how Jewish blooded were those people with Jewish names.

looks like "finnish" people that use this site are just as worthless and stupid as Spencer

what is this site...
can I look up whoever I want?

Look your half right.
Most jews are normal people
They dont have evil globalist plans

BUT...

They are programmed (with holohoax nonsense) to be EXTREMELY tribalistic.

This means ordinary non evil jews, are still putting other jews first, pushing the jewish agenda, often think they are superior, or victims that "deserve" special privileges to make up for Hitler

This has lead to 2% of america absolutely DOMINATING all the top positions, getting us into wars for Israel etc

Just trying to explain WHY we hate this kikery. Its really nothing to do with the religion, its about the tribalism, and jewing people. Not sure if thats genetic, but jews do seem to love Jewing...

Fuck off, kike.

Judging from the leaf, ancestry.com

Pretty sure its a paid service

Whats so hard to understand. If I found out I was jewish tommorow nothing would change. Its not like ill get a membership card. Retarded swede. Y are u guys allowed to post again

>great grand parent
Wow, he'd be allowed in the reich and everything.

None of those names are specifically jewish you fucking retard. Spencer did a 23andme, no jewish blood at all.

>richard dickenhorst

If Jew is a race, they're the most racist group on the planet.

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

How many of these shill e-celebrity's come out to be Jewish?

Hello fellow goyim.

Hey JIDF, what's it like being total losers that you MUST use meme flags to defend your Dicky Spencer CIA controlled opposition

Are you really this fucking stupid?

As for the rest of the ones calling OP goyim, you're just proof Jews around the world are s#itty people

Also, OP can you explain this?

>jewish ethnicity

DID HE JUST SAY THAT JEWS ARE NOT WHITE???

I hate them, they’re the enemy, but I respect the firmness of their in-group preference.

If we were all like that, there would be no “refugees come in bls”, degenerate race mixing or even an inch for them to pull their divide and conquer kike tricks on us. Like if niggers had any sense of pride and conviction in their abilities, they would go back to africa and try to build a civilization to rival all others (they would fail miserably) instead of leeching off gibs from ze evil white men

Put it beautifully sir. Fuck Jews think they are entitled to everything and knowing their nature won't stop until they have everything.

Richard Spencer's 23andme is publicly available retard.
Absolutely no one believes this.
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

Baby JIDFs first photoshop

Kek, you do know were you are don't you?

moarpheus was right all this time

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

uses meme flag
>fuck off flaggot

>there is no difference between ethnicity and religion
Exactly how is he wrong?

Personally I dislike the elite Jews, the Rothschilds, the real puppetmasters, regular Jews will get just as fucked over as us but them pretending regular Jews are also in on it just makes it easier for them to go 'oy vey anti semite!'

Sup Forums is literally being played by the elite jew to hate the common jew so there is less focus on them

In history, the elite Jew was always the reason all the Jews were kicked out of a country

I mean be honest what the fuck is a regular Middle class schlomo going to contribute to world domination next to a powerful family like the rothschilds

>believing twitter screenshots without a link
so this is the power of Sup Forums these days

The election thrill wore off this racist stuff isn't fun anymore

Richard spencer, didn't we say he was controlled oposition, i remember everyone hating him for being a media prop up plant.

You realize regular jews ARE in on it to some extent right?
It's not some global conspiracy that they organise to achieve, it's in their nature. Although the elite ones certainly are conspiring.

All of them. Weird

lel.

khazar zionist scumlord.

That isn’t Spencer. Ffs guys criticise the guy for shit he actually does, that’s retarded enough without making stuff up.

its a meme you fag

/10
Mfw I have no face for the fact pol follows this dork

It's just shills taking to each otherm lad but richard is a mong, give us jared.

hence my "timeline" joke

i know it's fake, kiddo.

If you believed OP's pic for even 1 second you should refrain from posting for at least 2 years.

Hmm is he the protect of incestuous relationships? Or is he just really retarded.

When you two branches you keep the maiden name of the women.

"Muh timeline joke"

Nice save shlomo

Not one person asking for a source.

>give us jared.
Jared's great but he needs to get harder on the jews, he not only doesn't care about jews but he's said jews are white AND they integrated into America, completely going against what we say.

I don't know if this is a true tweet but I'm tired of people playing this game where Jewish is either a religion or heritage or they're white depending on which description is useful at the moment.

He won a golden star

Pretty sure half the thread instantly believed OP.

So many retards who believe something with no link/source. Babies like being spoon fed, too lazy or stupid to even ask for a source. Sounds like leftists.

On the notion of Jews though, it's simply Counter-Semitism to call out their practices.

Judaism is an ethno religion.

I would love it if RS was a Jew. Please let this be real!

I get this finally

But I'm Jewish too, and I hate the Left and all their cronies. I think you should all be kicked out of Western Civilization for what you've done. None of my family revere victimhood, if you ask about the Holocaust they tell you to shut the fuck up. We hate Islam, we hate Africans if they come to the West on the take, we hate parasites, mass immigration, we hate the welfare state, we make harsh judgements on people like that dumb bitch in the Guardian recently - bleating that she needs more gibs from the government because she has 3 kids. Turns out her husband is an African, and despite not being eligible to work here, she had 3 kids by him and of course they both want to live in Britain. Nowhere in that story is there any sense she should have been responsible and chosen a better mate or not had kids at all given her low IQ and poverty.

>just because I'm Jewish doesn't mean I'm Jewish

If we maintained in-group preference and didn't succumb to the jewish tricks, the jewish race would have died off forever ago.
Talmud says if the goyim knew what was in it, we would kill ((them)) openly and it would be GG

hate harder

Yes, they have a ton of different organisations that all work towards jewish supremacy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Federations_of_North_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jewish_World_Service
paideia-eu.org

OK,

First read my take on "Ordinary" jews here Zionists in the most simplist sense, believe in a state for jews in the "promised" land > Israel

Sound innocent enough, EXCEPT, its been occupied by Arabs (Palestinians) for 1000+ years

And just like the Refugees are storming Europe in the millions now, This is what JEWS did to Palestine.

And they committed terrorist attacks, and genocide, and war crimes to scare 1+ million Palestinians off their land, and stole it. And they continue to justify the same shit today.

So to be a zionist really means to be ok with genocide, land theft, war crimes etc

More details here
youtu.be/n3bxj1uvDXU

Eye opening IDF confession here
youtu.be/FkxJd88xkBU

>Millions killed 100 years ago
>Everyone winds up being Jewish nowadays

Besides the obvious out if character manner of speaking, this confirms for me this is a bullshit kike slide thread. Not that it needed much confirmation.

this was actually a simple enough redpill
thanks man

how come all the neocons in the "civilized west" support this attack on the palestinians homeland

>hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

The jew pill should be the last pill to give people lad, it scares people off.

It's funny because nazis hate people for being ethnic jews, not religious jews.

Gonna do the Laura Southern jew thread next kike?

>big difference between religion and ethnicity

Then why is the state of Israel allowing genetic tests to prove Jewishness?

fuck off. dumb slavic sub human!

fake.

Refer to
then kys

Sarkastisk bild va?

It's not the fact he doesn't talk about the jews it's that he says things completely counter to us, and you fucking know he knows the truth.
As I said, he says jews are white and they integrated into the US. We know jews aren't white and they never integrate, it creates a wall between him and us. If he just said "Yeah I don't see the problem" or something along those lines it'd be fine.

(((Richard Spencer)))

And now you realize that the (((alt right))) is nothing but controlled opposition.

>zionism is just about creating Israel.
lurk more, and read Sup Forums mandatory books starting with pic related

If that's true this place is lost.

>tweet doesn't exist
>anti-Spencer shills literally have resorted to making shit up

To be fair many are just fueling OPs bait on purpose

Well there are multiple reasons.

1. Zionists actually hijacked one of the most popular US Bilbles to manipulate US Christians (evangelicas) into supporting Israel

youtu.be/IO6VpMYAVms

2. The open borders is actually designed to increased hatred of muslims/arabs. They know some of these fuckers are ISIS, they want Attacks because then people side with Israel/Jews agains the Muslims/Arabs

3. (((Hollywood))) has run anti Arab propaganda for decades

4. Manipulated by 9/11 MOSSAD false flag.

5. AIPAC $$$$$$$$$$

They're probably the top reasons.

What's the inability to be funny a sign of?

If it's true I'm selling my home in El Paso and moving to Lake Inari.