youtu.be/AaGphKAganI
>WH Video: Pres Trump congratulates NCAA champs 11/17/17
youtu.be/DDzQraGP6DM
>Pres Trump welcomes NCAA champ teams to WH 11/17/17
youtu.be/XX85RSszfHU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/22/us-state-dept-700000-hungarian-media-programming-orban-patriots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA!

today's ny tabloid covers

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson declares the violence against Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar constitutes 'ethnic cleansing.'

which it is, but it isn't a bad thing

Why do brainlets keep getting duped by this person?

Time to bomb another country guilty of being fed up with mudshit terrorism

Can't Moore sue them for calling him a perv with no proof?

I haven't been outside of my shell in ages, do we still like drumpf? Will he save us?

Can american still be great again?

There's nothing wrong with that (the dead Muslims part)

How convenient there's nothing about Conyers or Franken or Menendez (was there ver) etc

That’s fine. Let them be

Hello, friends. I hope you all have a nice day today.

Au

Totally not a narrative goys!

>kid molester
>child molester
>No actual proof provided, just take our word goy

Why is the news and journalists so evil?

I don't like Rei tbhlads

so whats their reaction going to be like when he wins?

Based Amerimongrels!

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/22/us-state-dept-700000-hungarian-media-programming-orban-patriots/

When is the next big voting happening in senate?

AWOO~

good morning /ptg/

They'll begin to call for the Senate to not to seat him

Leftists are so brainwashed and mentally deficient, they can’t help but play into Trump’s hands every time.

"Literally worse than Hitler" is president right now.
They started off this presidency at maximum outrage with no natural build up over time.

So, this is the new hill that the swamp is willing to die on. Didn’t the swamp just get exposed as having over 250 sexual harassment cases settled out of court in the last 20 years? Hmmm...

It's okay, all girls in Eva are shit. Anno pretty much designed it that way as a representation of all of the flaws of human beans.

>Leftists
Oh honey...

Good morning fren thank you!

Can he sue for that? Or has america reached the point where you can slam someone with front page lies with no evidence?

You have poor taste. Asuka would make you life a living hell and misato is an alcoholic with daddy issues

>implying Muslims aren’t doing the killing

Trust us goy

Pretty sure he's presently filing a suit against WaPo, but due to how our JUSTice system works in regards to freedom of the press, it would take 100 years for him to go after all the outlets committing defamation.

I'd die to protect the First Amendment, but there really needs to be a RICO-equivalent for when the Lugenpresse blatantly gets out of hand.

Morning fren

Do one of you kind anons want to take over baking?

Isn't this collusion

Wait... How is this not colluding in an election

This is completely not a meddling with our upcoming election. Thanks, State Department.

Still waiting on Franken and Conyers to step down...

I hope many people realize many senators only virtue signaled just so Moore couldn't get in and not for any moral etchical reason pressing hteier heart

Based? Since when was anything that liberal nuts have done "based" user? They're losing the culture war in America and now turn their sights to try and infect Hungary. Probably being paid by Soros.

"p-please let rapefugees into Hungary"
"i-its intolerant if you don't want Muhammad's cock deeply shoved into your asshole"

I can imagine these people sitting down and sucking on black cock as they spread their propaganda.

Get Tillerson to fire the guy, or fire Tillerson if he's responsible.

BASED SWAMP!!!

Granted, this will backfire spectacularly, like Obama's meddling did with Brexit.

Does Europe secretly deep down inside just see themselves as an extension of the U.S. Should we annex all of them and just be done with it?(Not France though)
Make them U.S citizens, give them a right to vote. Turn a portion of our military into well-trained police officers and fire all of theirs?

For a free people, I think they might be a bit too far obsessed with what we're doing at any given moment. I can't imagine living your life only watching and never getting a say in anything. They love to claim the things we do affect them. Why not just make it true?

There are in fact libel laws, but you need some serious lawyer power to get anything done about it (eventually). So nothing less than a politician or a large company can do shit about it. That's why the accusations against Trump fell off the face of the planet the moment the election ended. They bank on him not thinking it's worth it to persue the charges.

24th, Judicial Nominations

What’s the news for the past few days

Why the fuck would we want Europeans in the US? They're all beta cucks and just deserve nuclear hellfire. Same with Canada.

This. It'll be the "begging the delegates to vote against the state's decision" shit all over again.

Idgaf that Trump spends time at his properties, but why doesn't he spend holidays at the White House?

They're not colluding on narrative! .. just cause they can't even think of different quips for headlines..

>strike on taliban drug labs

The US military is attacking the CIA now? Wat a time to be alive

>Trump shutting down the Jewish funded opioid factories in Afghanistan

OY VEY

Do you actually believe this or did one of them anonymously hurt your feelings.

Not cool man.

This sounds unsurprising

I thought NYP was pro Trump

America is the globalist world leader when it comes to cultural colonization. We have the largest entertainment industry, so our media is adopted more and over time can change culture. Look at how nigger rap has spread to Europe and Africa.

In a way, the things we do, do affect the rest of the world in some way.

>Trump tackling afghan's opiod monopoly
OY

Europeans are so to the left, that they literally referred to Obama as “far right”. They are unsalvagable and I want nothing to do with them voting in our elections.

>autistically hug someone
>get fired

Life is going to be rough for the next generation. The Jews and the decadent vaginakin will ruin mankind

Good guesses here for the journos Fusion employs to spread propaganda

BUY AN ALEXA YOU DUMB FUCKING SHIKSA GOYS

THERE IS A HOT MAN YOU FUCKING CUNTS WHY ARENT YOU BUYING IT YET

Do countries like Hungary have laws against foreign funding in elections like the US does? This is an important detail in this matter.

lol

>only puts white people in jail fighting the evil nigger menace

Yea, he's a fucking Jew

>afghans

I thought it was public knowledge that the CIA control all the drugs produced in afghanistan

BASTE!

>8 more years of Orban and his cronies
Thanks Obama

Notice they're piling on Moore for weeks, but don't even show Doug Jones, he's lower energy than Jeb!.

>DRUG LABS.
Why not fucking burn the fields?

Such a lame fake news angle. He was tough on one crime so he must be tough on them all! Foh

Yeah but that example is horse shit an you all know it. Kind of like how jew tricks only work if you let them. Nobody forces them to listen to that garbage or watch it for that matter.

I just figure if they don't want to be masters of their own destiny just make it official and bring them into the fold.

I believe this. Europeans are all leftist faggots flooding themselves with Muslim niggers and Canadians are all faggots. If we absorbed any one of them it would be the end of America.

It's almost like he too has been on the receiving end of bullshit accusations that conveniently surfaced right before an election.

yas

i meant the country, not the residence. of course its the CIA in afghan doing it

>it's only okay when we do it

>DRL
>Bureau Executive (((ACTING))) Virginia L Bennett
>Virginia L. Bennett is an American diplomat and career Senior Foreign Service Officer who currently serves as the acting Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor. In addition, she has served since 2014 as the Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor.

OBONGO LEFTOVERS OUT OUT OUT

So Yahoo, CNN and NBC are all guilty of collusion? Special prosecutor when?

I want to say that’s France

I have one

T H I C C

Fat shaming!?

Yeah wtf ! Fat jokes are over the line!

Maybe he should just eat it if they're going to throw a bitchfit.

>Haitians
>gain

Looks like this person has never met a Haitian before.

That is a great idea. Send all these niggers to Canada.

>thankyou for 60,000 dirt-cookie eating useless niggers

Eh

There's a comic out there making fun of her face too.

>(((Eli))) (((Rosenberg)))
That’s the most Jewish name I’ve ever seen. He might as well be named “Heebie Kikeberger”

Or "Ivanka Trump"

Good goy