Cute Waifu Weekend

If you like drawing cute girls or boys to make other anons happy, then come on into this thread. You can also request your own significant other to get someone else to draw them as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VWaPd
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/7a8QB
imgur.com/a/QbgCz
imgur.com/a/KwGq0
i.imgur.com/LrVStD5.png
my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
my.mixtape.moe/kepeai.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/zomsyk.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1220752
i.imgur.com/xV9aetN.png
imgur.com/a/Qkh8W
files.catbox.moe/f9artq.png
files.catbox.moe/ll2t7f.png
imgur.com/a/1q9hX
imgur.com/a/h21jz
imgur.com/a/vzp9V
imgur.com/a/CZV0f
imgur.com/a/Yup06
imgur.com/a/Ynv9x?
imgur.com/a/7WWhg
imgur.com/a/Rsf3B
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
imgur.com/a/ikrgq
imgur.com/a/C37Fz
imgur.com/a/uC22L
a.pomf.cat/tiunry.png
a.pomf.cat/rkjbwz.png
files.catbox.moe/9573c0.jpg
a.pomf.cat/wombcy.png
i.imgur.com/KDoLdlE.jpg
imgur.com/a/juNl6
u.nya.is/djxagu.png
u.nya.is/cshbvg.png
imgur.com/a/lxwjS
imgur.com/a/c8VMY
i.imgur.com/BpEtOdq.jpg
imgur.com/a/y4yu3
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/IWXsV
imgur.com/a/Cf1cD
imgur.com/a/loitc.
imgur.com/a/0OJuR
cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/julianne-hough-american-flag.jpg
ih0.redbubble.net/image.108965429.3456/flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
imgur.com/a/JICmK
imgur.com/nziAHNz
u.nya.is/zsovgu.jpg
u.nya.is/mdbdef.jpg
u.nya.is/bjixxb.jpg
u.nya.is/dsdeob.png
i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg
imgur.com/a/S4ytP
imgur.com/a/KNcge
i.imgur.com/aBOoIgs.jpg
imgur.com/a/6eWnA
static.zerochan.net/Tsareena.full.2045902.jpg
imgur.com/a/30LvG
imgur.com/a/7BbpN
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2440884)
imgur.com/a/xgBOW
imgur.com/a/VoyRS
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a4/79/29/a47929b26c0de47142f3074d2b98af24.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
files.catbox.moe/nlqjzg.png)
imgur.com/87Nmr3s
imgur.com/d9zsZAI
i.imgur.com/TwwERCz.jpg)
i.imgur.com/o68U4rL.jpg)
i.imgur.com/wOgYene.png
imgur.com/a/5mjD3
imgur.com/a/zddrX
i.imgur.com/EYtjSt2.jpg
i.imgur.com/vj7ehLw.jpg
imgur.com/a/kLwNF
i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png
i.imgur.com/CAtPdEQ.jpg
imgur.com/a/P7xkt
imgur.com/a/nlAf7
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2515580
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2528814
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/a/P2OBG
imgur.com/a/hlDsK
i.imgur.com/aCLYKMz.png
imgur.com/a/AF4s8
i.imgur.com/cKzIDYB.png
imgur.com/a/Ugf5k
i.imgur.com/XXoonWR.png
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/B1EQX
imgur.com/a/jXxRh
imgur.com/a/TrARP
rocketnews24.com/2014/11/01/504842/
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/3zJe0
imgur.com/a/wgdPY
i.imgur.com/d7YMjis.png
imgur.com/a/92vNf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Tharja doing something mage like and writing in a tome in her room or mixing potions.
Or doing something to shield herself from the cold.

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.
imgur.com/a/VWaPd

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a tank top and tight shorts or jeans that emphasize her hips
- handing me a birthday (December 18th) or Christmas gift sort of like this imgur.com/a/7a8QB
- dressed as Sabrina from Pokemon, either her original design or redesign is fine imgur.com/a/QbgCz

kisekae reference: imgur.com/a/KwGq0

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please!
Maybe playing with a 3DS and especially Pokemon Sun!
Or maybe just a Litten sleeping on her laps. i.imgur.com/LrVStD5.png

Please and thank you if you pick up my request.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Hugging Cosmog (my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
-Or with this clothes and pose: my.mixtape.moe/kepeai.jpg
-Or like this: my.mixtape.moe/zomsyk.jpg even if summer ended long ago.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you would like specific ideas:
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos
-Standing outside with an umbrella, while it's snowing and wearing a kimono

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

I would like to request Mai Natsume coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1220752

Another idea is Mai playing with her hair. E.g.:
i.imgur.com/xV9aetN.png

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai and Futayo Honda together with their combat outfits swapped.

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Oriahara.

Feel free to do anything (that isn't too lewd), but if possible I'd like to see him playing a drum set ( imgur.com/a/Qkh8W ). I'm not too picky about how the drums look, as long as they're black.

Thank you!

Requesting Gazer with all her eyes above her head, wearing this hat
files.catbox.moe/f9artq.png

I would also like to see her wearing chocolate instead of her goo, or in some manner of bikini.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

It would also be cute to see her dressed as the Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class from Kantai Collection.
files.catbox.moe/ll2t7f.png

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI references: imgur.com/a/1q9hX

Requesting Tamamo:
-It was my birthday last week, tryin again: requesting birthday stuff with Tamamo. Perhaps her in her apron imgur.com/a/h21jz making a delicious wedding cake, or something cute/cutelewd instead!
-Tamamo using her tail as a pillow with a daki cover of me on it something like this maybe: imgur.com/a/vzp9V
-Tamamo and my SI doing this thing(warning, ecchi): imgur.com/a/CZV0f
-Tamamo wearing Hanekawa's clothes and undressing (maybe with her hair down?) imgur.com/a/Yup06
-Tamamo as a slime girl.
-Dressed as the Wight from MGE imgur.com/a/Ynv9x?
-Or in her kitsune mask outfit. imgur.com/a/7WWhg

Special early birthday request because December 6 isn't on a Friday sadly.
Requesting a POV shot of Madotsuki on top, staring down with a Yandere look on her face, wearing her turtleneck sweater but not her skirt or pantsu, but this isn't clearly shown. She is pointing her knife forward. Have her hair down and messy and if possible have her say this, "Just what were you dreaming about I wonder? Was it me? Were you dreaming about me? If you say no, I'll kill you in your next dream and if you die in a dream, you die in real life, isn't that right?"

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wrapping up warmly for winter or wearing some Christmas decorations on her outfit.
Another idea could be her wearing a Kingdom Hearts styled outfit.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
I hope you all have a great weekend.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir either bundled up for a cold day or something belatedly for my birthday during the week

Almost anything else is fine too, please enjoy your weekend

Requesting my dear Momo wearing casual clothes, but other ideas are cordially welcome as well. Many tanks in advance.
Outfit ideas: imgur.com/a/Rsf3B

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, smuglewd, or anything that her personal BGM inspires you with:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you'd prefer something specific, I'd like to request her doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at hiding one of the two.

Or alternatively, her making the face shown in the middle here, along with a thumbs down:
imgur.com/a/ikrgq

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting my Kobori out on the beach, resting inside a hammock in one of her bikinis. A slight tan is fine, too.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is perfectly fine with me.

Humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard dressed like Kougami Shinya from Psycho-Pass imgur.com/a/C37Fz and optionally wielding a dominator, the iconic firearm used in the series.

Alternatively, him wearing a comfy track jacket or taking a peaceful walk while it's snowing outside.
Anything else that's simple and cool or cute would be much appreciated too, so you don't have to stick to these ideas. Have fun drawing and I wish you a relaxing weekend!

Requesting Shion wearing a hair ribbon and asking if she looks cute or her dressed as Fillia from skullgirls
Fillia ref: imgur.com/a/uC22L
Anything cute if her is fine
Thanks in advance

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir as a noir detective.
Or, wearing Plutia's outfit, holding a plush of Rico a.pomf.cat/tiunry.png a.pomf.cat/rkjbwz.png
Or, wearing this military lolita outfit files.catbox.moe/9573c0.jpg
Or, doing the one finger selfie. a.pomf.cat/wombcy.png

If none does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting my adorable Hanako dressed up as Santa, complete with a fake beard and a pillow or two stuffed inside the coat to make her look like a jolly fat man.
Anything cute would be simply wonderful as well.

Nothing lewd, please.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. Lewd is ok, but I would prefer not. But if lewd, it should be in a reasonably in-character way. I.E. 60:40, cute:lewd ratio. Avoid anything 'slutty', please.

Or, for a more specific request, I'd like to see this redrawn with Madotsuki (text bubble optionable): i.imgur.com/KDoLdlE.jpg

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• In a two piece swimsuit on a blanket, laying on her stomach with the top undone, asking the viewer if they'd rub suntan lotion on her
• Wearing a Santa outfit trying to lift a large bag of presents/toys
• Wearing some cute fall clothes offering the viewer something hot or just anything cute and fall/autumn themed

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Natsume catching some snow in her tongue or writing her name on a foggy window, anything else holiday related is cool as well.

Joint requesting with BB with the two windowing shopping on a snowy evening wearing some comfortable winter coats
or
both replacing their ribbons with mistletoes and wearing sexy Santa outfits preferably forming a heart shape with their hands
Additional references: imgur.com/a/juNl6

Hey, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi wearing a comfy parka/jacket with a fur hood, if you decide to color it, it would look awesome in orange ( ref: u.nya.is/djxagu.png )

Alternatively her drawn wearing Motoko's miltary uniform, or a similar type of miltary uniform ( ref: u.nya.is/cshbvg.png ) those ideas aside, anything cute a drawfriend has for me is absolutely appreciated, all I ask is it not be lewd or suggestive. Thank you and have an awesome weekend.

Reposting for Jolynebro.
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• An older looking Jolyne with this hairstyle and preferably wearing the first outfit imgur.com/a/lxwjS
• Wearing Hyrule Warriors' Impa outfit, with her hairstyle and preferably with her eye markings imgur.com/a/c8VMY
• Wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit i.imgur.com/BpEtOdq.jpg
•Trying to fend off the winter's cold by hugging/being hugged by user or falling asleep leaning on user like in the last pic, maybe also on a train/bus imgur.com/a/y4yu3

As always, anything lovey-dovey is always welcome, feel free to combine any of these request ideas, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-POV with her holding a mistletoe
-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Posting anchor for

Requesting Natsuki in something similar to the picture in the reference.

If that's not too interesting, I'd like to see anything of the following:
- wearing a dramatic dress, along the lines of these: imgur.com/a/IWXsV
- under a mistletoe

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting Touko dressed in Karasuno High's tracksuit: imgur.com/a/Cf1cD

Alternatively, wearing a full-body biker suit like these ones: imgur.com/a/loitc. It's optional, but her wearing that and posing near or riding a sportsbike would be absolutely fantastic.

If none of those interests you, perhaps some of these would:
-Wrapped in blanket, holding a warm tea or coffee with a smile on her face.
-Rolled up in a blanket like a sushi roll.

Anything cute is fine, thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Hello WWD! I hope you all have a GOOD WEEKEND!

Either:
- As a chibi in a pile of macrons.
- Drinking hot cocoa and in winter related home clothes.
- Anything cute depend on your interpretation!

Thank you so much in advanced, fellow drawfriends and Anons!

P.S. I am still thinking of collab ideas with RikaAnon, but the closest thing is the new request/idea of tourist-waifu. I was thinking maybe Jessica and Rika go to Disneyland or something?

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, I'd like to request us hugging as seen from my POV - she's 157cm and I'm 190cm tall.

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/0OJuR

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

What happened to Weekly Waifu and Husbando Drawthread?
Why two different OP titles for this thread and the one before? Did something happen last week?

Requesting Dragon please. I have a few ideas I would like to see, but if you have anything else in mind, I would love to see it.

- Her bending over, flashing her panties at me by lifting the skirt she's using with her tail.
- Holding a plushie of me in a prince outfit very close to her heart, with a big goofy smile in her face.
- Just her using casual clothes would be nice too. Maybe a sweater or a sundress.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Hello again

It's snowing pretty heavily over here so requesting Diana in winter clothes while it's snowing
Alternatively in a sweater and with a mistletoe headband, or anything else cute and christmas-related.

Thanks and have a great weekend

Requesting my Makoneko relaxing at home, preferably wearing argyle sweater and white jeans.
Or Makoto as princess of some small European country.

But anything cute, or cutelewd, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Mod is a hardass for no reason, we can still have the threads but they can't be named a certain way or have the OP formatted a certain way. It's fucking stupid.

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!

Having her draped in a flag with the Parko and Dangerers logo would be amazing, if you choose to do so~ Anything cute or smug is also definitely appreciated.

Thank you for considering!

Drap ref: cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/julianne-hough-american-flag.jpg

PAD logo: ih0.redbubble.net/image.108965429.3456/flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

wow I worded that sentence really poorly

Good evening, requesting please Orihime wearing Satsuki's Junketsu, possibly in Satsuki's speech pose. imgur.com/a/JICmK Or, requesting her wearing a sweater. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Ayaya please, anything winter related or anything cute is fine

Thanks in advance!

Good morning folks

I'm requesting my dear Yukiho being cute and comfy please

If you want something more specific, how about going on a stroll through the rain while carrying a cute umbrella?

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Reading a book the wrong way. If you want to, you can draw him wearing glasses too.

- Wearing the male school uniform from GJ-bu he shares the same VA with kyoro so i thought this would be fun to see
Ref: imgur.com/nziAHNz

- Wearing a santa hat

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki doing yoga in workout clothes, like this:

u.nya.is/zsovgu.jpg
u.nya.is/mdbdef.jpg
u.nya.is/bjixxb.jpg

Also requesting a drawing of Ai wearing her lovely winter dress
u.nya.is/dsdeob.png

Or her wearing a bikini of your choice

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty.

Or her wearing this shirt and some cool sunglasses: i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, her trying something like this: imgur.com/a/S4ytP

Requesting Kagura doing gym activities, please! Maybe a POV of the viewer spotting for her, or her helping the viewer to do sit-ups.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Also thanks to for drawing her last week! It was just as I'd hoped for with that request, super cute and super hot! Plus I loved the expression you gave her too, it suited her perfectly. My apologies for the incredibly late reply!

Good afternoon everyone.
Requesting my dear Ivis. Since she is my goddess I would like to request her dressed as Ultimate Madoka. Of course, I'm happy with any delivery of her as long as it is in good taste.

Ultimate Madoka reference:
imgur.com/a/KNcge

Thank you to whoever does this request and I hope everyone has a nice break this weekend.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu, anything cute is fine.
If you want to, her being relaxed under a kotatsu.
Or her wearing her dogsuit, while Cyan is wearing a similarly styled catsuit. The two either playing or sleeping in a box together ( i.imgur.com/aBOoIgs.jpg )
Thank you for considering

Good Morning, WWD~!

Since the hype is still going, requesting a redesign of Totty's king design into an outfit inspired by Tsareena (my favorite Sun and Moon pokemon).

If you prefer no pokemon request then requesting a remake of the picture in the bottom right corner but with Totty.

I would also like a dual request between Totty and Reigen, it can be them enjoying a drink together after all the shit they deal with daily or them interracting in their canon crossdress. Both crossdressing designs are in the Reigen album in the links under

Anything else that's cute is fine, especially if it's cute or if it involves crossdressing.

More Totty References: imgur.com/a/6eWnA
Tsareena: static.zerochan.net/Tsareena.full.2045902.jpg
Reigen reference: imgur.com/a/30LvG

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dressed as Twili Midna( imgur.com/a/7BbpN ), with a blush on her smug face and a saliva trail from her mouth to the viewer's, or enjoying a foot rub from user. Anything else is fine, too.

this is why you type out requests in wordpad first dumbo

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- waiting under the mistletoe shyly for user
- trying on or wearing striped stockings
- dressed as Lana from Pokemon Sun and Moon (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2440884)
- relaxing on a couch in casual clothes, reading some manga

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine.

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

-Mai firing a stream of water or fire from her hands DB style
-putting on socks while sitting on a chair
-playing tennis in any fitting clothing style of choice
-doing a straddle split from a back POV

More references: imgur.com/a/xgBOW Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Yasuhiro taking a selfie ala imgur.com/a/VoyRS
Whatever else simple that crosses your mind is also totally fine.
Take it easy this weekend! And good luck to everyone who had finals today or on Monday.

Requesting Natsuru wearing a long grey coat and earmuffs (Pic related s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a4/79/29/a47929b26c0de47142f3074d2b98af24.jpg ) or otherwise anything cute and christmas themed. Much appreciated!

Requesting Sina wearing a big sun hat, please
summer dress too if you're in the mood
Something Christmas related with Delibird would be cool too, anything in general really.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Taiga doing some cute pole dancing, please.
Birdyfag's idea of Taiga drinking coffee with Birdy would also be cute to see.
Anything would be appreciated.

I could use a cute yumi tonight, anything cute is fine, jackets are great, her shoes are cute too.
Thanks

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally lounging around and getting comfy in pajamas, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Hitagi with a fun hairstyle or writing a letter. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting a POV of me wrapping Sawyer's wrist(s) in bandage/gauze, maybe with her looking a bit sad, or with mixed feelings.

Or just her making a cute yandere face, a lot like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses, sexy swimsuits and various cool and fashionable outfits, particularly goth, punk and rock styled ones.

Chibis and stylized drawings are welcome too, I would love something done in the style of Nichijou, Panty & Stocking, or mimicking the style of Bkub.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Rin nagging user to finish his Secret Santa gift.

Tomoko delivery for Tomokofag

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Two weeks ago, Pokemon Sun and Moon got released, so I'm requesting Valerie and Lurantis (files.catbox.moe/nlqjzg.png) dancing together.
-Dressed as a Miko

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting Kuon wearing a santa outfit similar to this one
imgur.com/87Nmr3s

While getting ready to go down a chimney with her tail wrapped around and holding up with ease a huge bag of presents, but it is mostly filled with favorite kind of food imgur.com/d9zsZAI
With "Happy Holidays!" text below or above her.

Requesting Cyan:

-younger, practicing on an acoustic guitar
-wearing her bikini outfit (hairstyle required) (i.imgur.com/TwwERCz.jpg)
-trying to jump through a box on the floor like a cat but getting stuck because of her hips
-sleeping on top of my SI in a cutelewd way
-with Sonoda Yuu, who is wearing her dogsuit while Cyan is wearing a similarly styled catsuit. Either playing or sleeping in a box together (i.imgur.com/o68U4rL.jpg)

SI ref (got a haircut): i.imgur.com/wOgYene.png

Requesting Hibiki wearing her cute bird pajamas.

Requesting Kirihiko in a Christmas dress, or just being her usual cute or cool self.

Requesting an outfit swap or interaction with Nio and Akame.
Or, since Final Fantasy XV came out this week, requesting Nio dressed as Cidney or Luna: imgur.com/a/5mjD3
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/zddrX

Requesting my Yuuna wearing Fuuka's outfit from Vivid Strike: i.imgur.com/EYtjSt2.jpg
Or maybe a drawing of her in her hero transformation (so with the huge hairclip and long pink hair) but wearing some comfy off-shoulder sweater instead. But I'd appreciate anything cute or cool of my hero.

Requesting Inori with longer fingernails, painting them pink or red.
Or wearing Illya's catsuit i.imgur.com/vj7ehLw.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Good evening. Fuck I'm tired.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka, in any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/kLwNF

Alternatively him in a joint request with Totty with the both of them either drinking together, or the both of them in their crossdressing outfits: i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see Mio being happy because she's headpatted by user. PoV info in the ref.

For something cutelewd, anything xmas themed is fine as long as it's not too lewd.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting my waifu in some festive Christmas Wear. Options include
-Wearing a red sweater and black thighhighs enjoying a mug of cocoa
-On a date out on a snowy evening with Christmas lights all around or on ferris wheel looking at the scenery below
-Wearing some Christmas themed lingerie i.imgur.com/CAtPdEQ.jpg
-Wearing a Jeanne Alter's party dress (or something similar in design) imgur.com/a/P7xkt

-Alternatively wearing Yuri's outfit from Dirty Pair
imgur.com/a/nlAf7
-Or C.C's white straitjacket to celebrate Geass' 3rd season.

Joint requesting with doing the aforementioned Christmas shopping or Santa oufits.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Hopefully Tomokofag will get her a belt for Christmas.

Good day, I would like to request something for my darling Fuuka's birthday, which is the 22nd of December.

I was thinking of having her sit in front of a cake like the one on the bottom right of the pic except with birthday candles, wearing her upper right attire and a birthday hat, she would also be saying ''thank you'' while putting her hands in her heart as in the bottom left's pose.

I'm asking a bit early so that whatever kind soul decides to fulfill this request has enough time.

Thank you to anyone who could be as kind as to do this for her.

bwaka

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga doing motherly things around the house.

Or Himiko attempting the tawawa challenge, refs for that below.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2515580
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2528814

If not anything is appreciated.

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Mamimi and my SI taking couple selfies.

- Taking pictures of the winter and Christmas scenery.

- In a cute Santa outfit.

- Cosplaying as Nel Zelpher from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

- Cosplaying as Jennifer from Disgaea.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT
Nel references: imgur.com/a/P2OBG
Jennifer references: imgur.com/a/hlDsK

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting Eureka, some ideas are:

-Picking flowers/gardening
-Surfing
-Driving a motercycle
-Dressed as a Japanese delinquent
-Wearing a tshirt that says "Im pro scub" Mockingly pointing at it
-Wrapped in a towel, just out of the shower with a towel in her hair as well

-Possibly messing up my SI's Hair i.imgur.com/aCLYKMz.png
-Lounging about, acting sleepy.

Anything cute also is appreciated, thank you for considering.

seconding

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei:
-reading a book
-playing video games
-wearing a scarf and mittens
-saying something to cheer me up
-being cute with SI
Anything else is good, too. Have a great weekend.

SI ref: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Different drawfag, keep anchoring.

Requesting Nina Einstein making a tower of boxes out of Christmas Presents.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly sitting on user's lap, from user's point of view, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Kaede in her new card's dinner dress outfit (ref in the link). She looks stunning in it, and I am dine to see more of such an appetizing sight. Unfortunately the link is all I have, so while I'd love to see an attempt at what the whole dress might look like, I won't wine if that is too tall an hors d'oeuvre.

Dress ref: i.imgur.com/cKzIDYB.png

Ahhh
I was about to delete it, too, since I forgot I don't have my reference on my phone.
Thanks for drawing her, user. The best feeling is seeing pictures of her while I'm stuck at my shitty job.
I feel very autistic when I use words like "beautiful", but I would for this, if it weren't so embarrassing. I really like how you made her ahoge look like a halo. She's really cute in your style.
I hope you have a good week.

Good evening.

Requesting my handsome hero husbando.
I'd like to see him dressed in Ignis' casual outfit (no jacket) imgur.com/a/Ugf5k
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

With my birthday being this Sunday, I'd like to request Kobeni doing something birthday related like giving user a gift, or holding a cake while wearing her apron.

Or, lewder ideas being her nude and wrapped in ribbons with the ribbons covering her naughty bits and a larger bow in her hair telling user to unwrap and play with his gift.

Or, baking/holding a cake while wearing a naked apron and thigh highs with icing on her chest and cheeks like the picture below.
>Naked Apron Reference: i.imgur.com/XXoonWR.png

Oh my gooodd, I knew she was going to look really good cosplaying her, but this is just too adorable. I love the way the suit accentuates her curves, her hips are to die for. I wanna be her support all night long and keep her healed. Thank you so much for drawing her, and have a great weekend!

Requesting my lovely wife Nowi:
- sleeping
- Having fun dancing, wearing a short dress
- Enjoying a hot cocoa while wraped in a blanket
- Playing any sort of game (video, card, board)
- Complaining about the cold while wearing a fur coat
- Or since I finally got my Pokemon Sun, Nowi playing around with your favourite Pokemon
-anything christmas related, like a santa Nowi

As always I'll love anything cute you're willing to draw of my sweet dragonlady.

???

Requesting Crona wearing cute casual winter clothing.

Anything else cute or cool would be appreciated as well, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Keep requesting, expect something by the end of the weekend

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing one of her hanboks

Or exchanging clothes with satsuki

Anything else cute is fine too

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a blood short sword specialist uniformwith her own version of her own sword and shield to the weapon the right

or just draw a small cute picture

for even more cute reference imgur.com/a/ZaRXI

have a wonderfully productive and successful weekend drawfriends~

Requesting Lavinia:

Wearing Kneesocks outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
Wearing a tank or crop top that says Girls Dead
Monster on it
imgur.com/a/B1EQX
Dressed as a kunoichi, maybe throwing kunai or reading a scroll
imgur.com/a/jXxRh
Dressed in this fairy outfit sitting on a leaf or walking through a field of grass
imgur.com/a/TrARP
A backshot of Lavi tying her hair up
I know im late to the party but one of those womb tattoos sounds fantastic too

Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Cool or cozy autumnal themes, fashion & colours always welcome! A few suggestions follow:
- Hair loose, wearing one of her huge ribbons like a scarf, wrapping it around her hair so it gets pulled inwards maybe.
- Savouring a hot drink, or enjoying a cool but sunny autumn day, perhaps jogging.
- There were a lot of "day of good x" in November, requesting her with one of their themes now that it's ended. Here's a list: rocketnews24.com/2014/11/01/504842/

- Joint requesting her and Takane (both with ponytail preferably, ) hanging out and having fun together; combing or styling each other's hair, swapping ponytail ribbons, Christmas shopping, or other somewhat girly things in cute, comfy outfits or leisure wear.

Ref albums (bottom) and extra refs for her here imgur.com/a/yw4sK as usual.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke in any of these winter outfits: imgur.com/a/3zJe0

Alternatively, dressed as Rohan Kishibe imgur.com/a/wgdPY or laying in bed like this, i.imgur.com/d7YMjis.png (embed)
Or a cute couple picture: imgur.com/a/92vNf

Anything else is fine as long as he's cute, happy, and nonlewd. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend

Requesting any cute/romantic POV interactions with Rika.
Her cooking food for me with a lot of love poured in.
Or Rika descending to earth as a righteous angel.
Piloting the Gunbuster, or any mech.