Has there ever been a more blatant waifu bait character?

Has there ever been a more blatant waifu bait character?

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

Yes, Asuna.

Rem thread? Post cute Rems

Yes, her.

If she's waifu bait then I'm a fish.

No one would waifu that stinky elf.

why you post blank images?

Also did you mean ram?

C
L
O
W
N

well emilia is better than anons here calling blank images waifu i mean look i can also post blank images.
did post them.

Stop posting blank images if i would like to look at white images then i would just open paint and stare at the non existent image.

Yeah probably asuna,

Also Hestia I guess,

Those seasonal waifus I tell you, nothing good but fads

>open thumbnail
>disappears

Chino from Gochiusa is more waifu bait

This pasta never gets old

Zero personality and blue hair. Yeah that's waifu bait.

Probably not since she unconditionally loves Subaru no matter what he does.

>entire moment where it's revealed she doesn't
>everyone just memes about I love Emilia

Why does Sup Forums suck at following the most basic shit?

shes definitely one of the more egregious examples, but another good example is Hinata

What are you talking about? All I see is a door

She does, but the compression of the adaption and no S2 meant she got boned in this department. She's a passive-aggressive Ram/shit talker with issues and a desire to grow into something less autistic, she also wanted the same for Subaru. Her novel counterpart will either make her better or worse for people as 75% of it is unflattering stuff. It's why she wants to change.

We had one just last season.

Checkmate, I win

Poor guy can't even cook without Rem giving him shit

I only see submessive girls with no attitude and they're the dreams of the betas because they can't handle girls with strong personalities.

Better luck next season with the flashbacks I guess

Oh you

That's not Rem though. She started out strongly distrusting him, fell for Subaru's heroic side, knew he was still plenty flawed and told him about it, and refused to run away with him because he was being a quitter when she expects good things from him aka not the man she fell for even in her own words.

Rem who?

>waifubait
>'seasonal waifu'
Why is neo-Sup Forums obsessed with this shit? New to anime?
As opposed to wanting a "strong" girls so you don't have to assert yourself in any way, right? As if you could "handle" Rem, you pussy. You'd be a smear on the wall.